Limited Time Trade Deal - Trade 2 Eligible Titles for Injustice or Dead Island:RT

DemonsMaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/trade2 (copy and paste, clicking will result in 404 error)
Offer valid 4/18 through 4/28

List of games
:360: 360
Bioshock Infinite
Gears of War: Judgment
Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

:ps3: PS3
Bioshock Infinite
MLB 13: The Show
Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

:wii: Wii
Zelda Skyward Sword
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii U
New Super Mario Bros. U

:3ds: 3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening

Pretty good trade deal for the 2 Wii titles. As for the other ones they seem pretty new but you're getting $30 for each title (unless you get Dead Island then you would be getting $25 for each although the wording of the promotion suggests you will get $60 total credit either way) which could end up being a better trade in than with other promotions they currently have.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jaysonguy']Holy Christ, I have no idea how that place stays in business.[/QUOTE]

They rely on people with the mindset of "Play and Throw Away". Collectors are Gamestop's worst nightmare

[quote name='Blackheart521']They rely on people with the mindset of "Play and Throw Away". Collectors are Gamestop's worst nightmare[/QUOTE]
Yeah but just checking Amazon for the titles.

MLB the Show for 37
Bioshock 36

Gamestop is offering 30 for each

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Yeah but just checking Amazon for the titles.

MLB the Show for 37
Bioshock 36

Gamestop is offering 30 for each[/QUOTE]Most people will take the losses for the ease of bringing the game to Gamestop rather than package it and drop it off at a UPS drop-off point. People are lazy, man. :roll:

[quote name='Blackheart521']They rely on people with the mindset of "Play and Throw Away". Collectors are Gamestop's worst nightmare[/QUOTE]

a co-worker was just explaining how he only keeps5 games in his collection at any given time. talks about how he gets his games super cheap by trading them back to gamestop after he beats them. thinks he is smarter than the system. yes, two titles he owns at all times is the yearly iteration of tiger woods and call of duty

[quote name='shadowkast']a co-worker was just explaining how he only keeps5 games in his collection at any given time. talks about how he gets his games super cheap by trading them back to gamestop after he beats them. thinks he is smarter than the system. yes, two titles he owns at all times is the yearly iteration of tiger woods and call of duty[/QUOTE]
It's time to introduce him to CAG then.

lol I knew Ni no Kuni would be on this list for some reason. Injustice isnt even half the game Bioshock Infinite and Ni no Kuni is.

[quote name='TooPoor']It's time to introduce him to CAG then.[/QUOTE]

i did tell him about it when asked how i could afford over 400 ps3 games

[quote name='Dark Ace']Gamestop's trolling continues.[/QUOTE]

what are you ? the anti oasis boy ? lol. seriously though its not like they are forcing you to do this. this promo is just an option for people who want to get these games around launch without spending cash on them. those wii games on the list basically giving you 30$ each towards injustice or dead island is acually quite good

[quote name='StryderOmega']Now where to find skyward sword / Mario galaxy 2 on the cheap...[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has both pre-owned for 30, much better than gamestop selling them for 45 but you'd still just be breaking even on the trade-in :/

[quote name='Blackheart521']Best Buy has both pre-owned for 30, much better than gamestop selling them for 45 but you'd still just be breaking even on the trade-in :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah I figure Craigslist is the best bet for this one.

[quote name='Geco17']Great deal if you get the 2 Wii games at BB for $30/ea then with the B2G1 you get a free game as well.[/QUOTE]

I thought this too, but then realized these games will be $40 or less in no time - either on sale or with bonus, so essentially, the 3rd game wouldn't be free, since your still going $60 out of pocket.

The nature of fighting games is that they drop in price quickly, and you can currently get a preorder credit for Riptide.

bread's done
Back