Lindsay Lohan and the magical bong

oh my god...a college age movie star parties, drinks alcohol, and smokes weed! doesn't that make her like every other girl her age?

I can't believe I ever found this girl attractive. Still, it is refreshing to see a "star" doing normal goofy things.

[quote name='darkmere']oh my god...a college age movie star parties, drinks alcohol, and smokes weed! doesn't that make her like every other girl her age?[/QUOTE]

Yea... I don't get it either. Why does society put her on some kind of pedestal just because she's starred in some movies? Hell, I know alot of girls around here who party, drink alcohol, and smoke weed, yet I don't see anyone getting all excited about that.

OMG, Lindsay Lohan is human, stop the presses!!!

People are desperate for anything these days just to hate. I mean, Britney Spears and that whole baby on the front seat, that was dumb. But Lindsay Lohan at a party with some friends? Who cares.

[quote name='jaykrue']I think this tells me more about Lindsay's health than anything else:

http://www.wwtdd.com/images/ll272.shtml

Geez, get this girl some skin lotion stat!!!

Make no mistake, I'd bang the shit outta her but damn she still looks like a crack whore.[/QUOTE]

GINGER!!!

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea... I don't get it either. Why does society put her on some kind of pedestal just because she's starred in some movies? Hell, I know alot of girls around here who party, drink alcohol, and smoke weed, yet I don't see anyone getting all excited about that.

OMG, Lindsay Lohan is human, stop the presses!!!

People are desperate for anything these days just to hate. I mean, Britney Spears and that whole baby on the front seat, that was dumb. But Lindsay Lohan at a party with some friends? Who cares.[/quote]

Yes, but how many of them have starred in an abhorrent remake of The Parent Trap? :lol:

Is that really a bong??? It looks more like an outdoor lantern someone brought in. Who knows, maybe a McGyver smoker got his hands on it and turned into a nice 3 ft houka with 6 tubes....What was I talking about again? fuck it....she's hot and she parties. Shouldn't we be putting her on some crystal pedestal?

Never mind. I was looking at the wrong picture. Nice bong. Hope she's got some of that Purple Haze in that bad boy.

[quote name='Brak']Party girls are a huge turn-off.[/quote]

You mean you don't like girls that drink way too much, do all kinds of drugs, smoke cigarettes, and fuck anything that has a motorcycle/tattoo/snake/etc?

The best ones are the ones that start puking all over the place just when you get them to your place. Then they either run out there at light speed or just pass out on your bed leaving you the date rape conundrum. Is it date rape if she came up to your place to screw but passed out before she could get her clothes off??? Ahhh, I miss the olden days. Things were so much simpler back then.

[quote name='depascal22']You mean you don't like girls that drink way too much, do all kinds of drugs, smoke cigarettes, and fuck anything that has a motorcycle/tattoo/snake/etc?

The best ones are the ones that start puking all over the place just when you get them to your place. Then they either run out there at light speed or just pass out on your bed leaving you the date rape conundrum. Is it date rape if she came up to your place to screw but passed out before she could get her clothes off??? Ahhh, I miss the olden days. Things were so much simpler back then.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Hey man, once you know that they were going to have sex with you it's not rape. I like to think of it as a challenge...unless they lose bowel control.

[quote name='depascal22']Is that really a bong??? It looks more like an outdoor lantern someone brought in.[/QUOTE]
clearly you've spent most of your life sheltered.

What's the point of posting this topic?

What's the point of people making sites like WWTDD?

Let her live. Who gives a damn what she does? A good majority of college kids do what she does. Oh, but wait, she's a movie star so it's a big deal.

I hate this desire that so many Americans seem to have. They're people to...they just make a lot more money that we do.

[quote name='depascal22']Is that really a bong??? It looks more like an outdoor lantern someone brought in. .[/QUOTE]

that's just the excuse when her mom sees the picture :)

Originally Posted by jaykrue
I think this tells me more about Lindsay's health than anything else:

http://www.wwtdd.com/images/ll272.shtml

Geez, get this girl some skin lotion stat!!!

Make no mistake, I'd bang the shit outta her but damn she still looks like a crack whore.

that pic will give me nightmares. I don't think a little skin lotion will cure that :lol:

bread's done
Back