Link to the Past SNES - Near CIB - 3 Day auction!

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
I decided it's time to part ways with my copy of LttP, since I could really use the money right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171240615834

BIN is a hair under $100 with free Priority, actual bidding starts at $24.98 with free First-Class.  If any CAG wants it outside of eBay at somewhat a discount, PM me a fair offer and we'll talk.

You may wanna edit the title of your auction and put 'COMPLETE' at the end of it. Or 'NEAR COMPLETE', as long as the word 'complete' is in there somehwere.

That's awesome, though. Wish I would've been as careful with my cases when I was younger as I am with them now. Pretty sure I just threw them away when I was younger, now I freak out if there's a little rip in the cover art or a nick in the plastic case, haha.

You may wanna edit the title of your auction and put 'COMPLETE' at the end of it. Or 'NEAR COMPLETE', as long as the word 'complete' is in there somehwere.

That's awesome, though. Wish I would've been as careful with my cases when I was younger as I am with them now. Pretty sure I just threw them away when I was younger, now I freak out if there's a little rip in the cover art or a nick in the plastic case, haha.
I did as you suggested. I'm kinda disappointed in the low activity with only ~100 views and 11 watchers and only 2 bids thus far.

Hopefully we'll see some increase in action tonight.

bread's done
Back