Linkpwns' Amie Street Thread! Find new artists and get some free mp3s!

linkpwns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
What it is: Amiestreet is a website that will help you find new artists, and download their songs for cheap, and sometimes even free! There is no spam involved. The way it works is that you should start off with 2 free dollars. You use that money to buy music and then download the songs. As more people buy a song, it becomes more expensive (the maximum is 99 cents), and if you have written a reccommendation about that song before the price increase, you get the amount that it increased by. For example, if you downloaded a song while it was free, wrote a REC (reccomendation) about it, and it went up to 17 cents, you would earn 17 cents on your account. If you run out of money, you could add more to your account, or just wait for your RECs to cash in. SO basically, the more you buy, the more you could earn! You will have to refill on RECs though.

How to join: I can send invites to anybody who wants to. If you join under me, you recieve 2 dollars and 5 RECs! Sounds easy, eh? All you have to do is post your email address here or PM it to me and I'll send you an invite!

This service does not have any top label artists, but that is the point. You can sample different songs of any genre from not very well known artists. It helps you to support those artists, and to learn about them in the process!

I've been there a little while, myself. (But I'm not gonna invite steal.) Think I joined right when Barenaked Ladies put their album on. There aren't any huge names, but there are bigger ones like BNL or Felix Da Housecat. But it's getting harder and harder to find free music, though. It's getting too popular.

bread's done
Back