Link's Crossbow Training (Wii) (Disc Only) - Used for $0.50 (B&M YMMV)

Hm...just got a 50% off coupon from PUR for 75,000 points...might use it on this if I can't find anything else.

Also, if I bought this, Max Payne 3, and Skyrim, which one would I get free if I used my B2G1 coup?

[quote name='captaintek3304']Hm...just got a 50% off coupon from PUR for 75,000 points...might use it on this if I can't find anything else.

Also, if I bought this, Max Payne 3, and Skyrim, which one would I get free if I used my B2G1 coup?[/QUOTE]

is that 50% coupon a real thing?

[quote name='captaintek3304']Also, if I bought this, Max Payne 3, and Skyrim, which one would I get free if I used my B2G1 coup?[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Hm...just got a 50% off coupon from PUR for 75,000 points...might use it on this if I can't find anything else.

Also, if I bought this, Max Payne 3, and Skyrim, which one would I get free if I used my B2G1 coup?[/QUOTE]

You would get the .50 cent game free. You wouldn't get the 50 dollar game free.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']You would get the .50 cent game free. You wouldn't get the 50 dollar game free.[/QUOTE]

lol at taking it seriously....

[quote name='panda911']You actually can make a profit flipping this to BBY. In for 20 and banning.[/QUOTE]

This made me laugh more than it should of.
Nice one

I always hear about people buying this coaster to get the extra trade in bump but I swear none of the game stops around me carry it. Oh well, 99 cent madden games it is.

Hmm...is the Wii Zapper worth getting? I was thinking of buying this new with Link's Crossbow Training. If not, I might actually try to find a used copy of the game to play.

bread's done
Back