Link's Lowball is OVER! DC# for Paid/Packed. Feedback left!

I dunno about anybody else, but I don't see a problem with two ending in the same time frame. It's easy enough to keep a tab open on each one, and if people have double reason to be on that night it may even illicit more bids.

[quote name='aptanor']I dunno about anybody else, but I don't see a problem with two ending in the same time frame. It's easy enough to keep a tab open on each one, and if people have double reason to be on that night it may even illicit more bids.[/QUOTE]

I would agree that on the same night isnt a problem, in fact it may be better since it would be more convenient.

teknikalei, I've looked over your lowball, and although we may some of the same people in both auctions, our items are different. Your lowball is heavier with games and mine is lighter in games and heavier in other items. That being said, I'm open to keeping it on the same night if you want to end later, I will try to end my lowball earlier.

I've added my feature items of the day, go check them out. I'll be away from my computer tomorrow for most of the day, so updating will not be until later.

64) Dead or Alive Kasumi Resin Figure Kit - $1

Cool Story Bro :cool:
And don't worry about her, I've got the supplies to build/color her.

[quote name='zegota']This man speaks the truth.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, I do apologize for the oversight, I did a quick recheck of all the bids and I think the rest should be correct, but if someone does notice something wrong, of course call me out before you "win" something you didnt bid on.

[quote name='HakaHina']64) Dead or Alive Kasumi Resin Figure Kit - $1

Cool Story Bro :cool:
And don't worry about her, I've got the supplies to build/color her.

[/QUOTE]

And thats what I like to hear! ;)

[quote name='Link927']I have my own, the one that is being listed is brand new, never worn. The character is Faith, the main character in the video game Mirror's Edge.[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood me - what I meant was, when you wore the shirt, did anyone else have a clue who it was? ;)

[quote name='Kagami']Am I allowed to retract my bids?[/QUOTE]

Which item did you want to retract on?

[quote name='teknikalei']You misunderstood me - what I meant was, when you wore the shirt, did anyone else have a clue who it was? ;)[/QUOTE]

Ahh, well the only people who did recognize it was a few friends, no random strangers though.

[quote name='Link927']Which item did you want to retract on?[/QUOTE]
5) PS1 - Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions - $1
27) Ikki Tousen Complete DVD Collection [Vol. 1-4] - $1

Thank you.

[quote name='Kagami']5) PS1 - Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions - $1

Thank you.
[/QUOTE]

Done. This is just a reminder that all bids are considered serious. If anyone else decides to retract a bid, it would be better for myself and on everyone else's part if you were to do it earlier than later.

I need some time to figure out what all I want to (and can afford to) bid on, but for now, I'll place a bid on the featured item:

35) Ball of Whacks [Google Chrome Edition]

And it pains me to say this, but... Cool Story Bro

This is officially the first time I've ever said that and it feels very, very wrong.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I need some time to figure out what all I want to (and can afford to) bid on, but for now, I'll place a bid on the featured item:

35) Ball of Whacks [Google Chrome Edition]

And it pains me to say this, but... Cool Story Bro

This is officially the first time I've ever said that and it feels very, very wrong.[/QUOTE]

Could you include a bid amount on this, I assume you forgot in all the confusion ;)

14) 360 - Beautiful Katamari - $2

30) Joey Season 1 [Sealed] - $1

*61) Clannad Kyou Fujibayashi Figure - $2
72) Leah Dizon "Petite Amie" Photobook - $1

Couple questions on Ikki Tousen! How many episodes? Which collection is this? Dragon Destiny, Great Guardians...etc. I found a few more story arcs/seasons with their specific ova's and wanted to know which you were offering.

[quote name='Link927']Could you include a bid amount on this, I assume you forgot in all the confusion ;)[/QUOTE]
Sorry! I meant to bid $2. I had originally included my bid, by I retyped a portion of my post and forgot to retype that part. Oops!

[quote name='xtole13']Couple questions on Ikki Tousen! How many episodes? Which collection is this? Dragon Destiny, Great Guardians...etc. I found a few more story arcs/seasons with their specific ova's and wanted to know which you were offering.[/QUOTE]

This is the original series, 13 episodes over 4 dvds, these are the separate dvd volunes, not the box set.

[quote name='battousai11']balls of whack - 2
doa playing cards - 2
mirror's edge shirt - 5
playstation shirt - 2[/QUOTE]

There is a previous bid of $2 on the Ball of Whacks, all your other bids are fine though.

Bids are updated, the 48 hour mark starts about now. I will post a set end time, I just need to figure out my schedule. Im not sure how late I'm getting back, I'm thinking I'll do a 30 min area where I might post STOP, and if Im not back by the end its assumed that it ends there...

There's more that I wanted to bid on, but I had to narrow it down somewhat 'cause I'm really trying to not spend money right now...

11) PS2 - Study x Steady [IMPORT] - $1
14) 360 - Beautiful Katamari - $3
62) Dead or Alive KT Figure [Ayane] - $2
63) Dead or Alive KT Figure [Lei-Fang] - $2
71) Emi Suzuki Love Love Photobook - $1
72) Leah Dizon "Petite Amie" Photobook - $2

[quote name='battousai11']beautiful katamari - 1
ball of whacks - 3[/QUOTE]

Beautiful Katamari already has a bid of $3

[quote name='battousai11']I actually have to post "Cool story, bro", or can I just say I read your description?[/QUOTE]

You're fine

[quote name='battousai11']I actually have to post "Cool story, bro", or can I just say I read your description?[/QUOTE]
You kinda just said it.

Ack, forgot about this lowbal. I just remembered there were a couple i wanted to watch and luckily i double checked. The other one doesn't end till the 26th

hmm alright throwing my bids in now. My grandmothers in the hospital AGAIN so i'll be gone most of the day tomorow. If this ends after 9pm pacific though i should be back in time to check my bids hopefully. going off the assumption that the updated to post 95 thing is correct

PS1 - Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions $2
PSP - Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel $5
PS1 - Summon Night 2 [IMPORT] $1
Ikki Tousen Complete DVD Collection [Vol. 1-4] $3
Ai Yori Aoshi OST $1
Yggdra Union Soundtrack [Sealed] $1
Soul Calibur 4 Promo Calendar $1
Nagasarete Airantou Collectible Set [5 Item Set] $2
Sister Princess Artbook (G's Premium #3) $2
K-on Yui Figure $2
Sakura Kyouko Japanese Idol Dvd Sealed $2

and not really bidding on it, but lol @ the Yubisaki Milk Tea 5 Figure Set. I like how the fifth one is from the 'boobies' scene =)

think thats about everything

ah why the hell not. Better to keep my original black label that i have from when i was a kid minty, i'll bid on

PS1 - Metal Gear Solid $2

as well

bread's done
Back