Link's Lowball is OVER! DC# for Paid/Packed. Feedback left!

[quote name='glemtvapen']Just sent mine.[/QUOTE]

I've got your items packed up, just waiting for it to clear, sorry for the inconvenience but I'll be sure to ship out ASAP when it does.

[quote name='HakaHina']You've got really similar interests as mine, it's pretty uncanny. Celty was my favorite character from Durarara, and I got an artist poster of her from Anime Expo '11.[/QUOTE]

... weird, more similar than you think, Celty's my fave too o_O Probably followed by Izaya. That ED and OP are really great though. 2nd OP is probably in my top 3. I've actually fallen way behind on my anime watching. Especially this season. I think Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, and Mayo Chiki both finished and im only up to ep 10 or so on each of them.

Anyway, payment sent. I gotta stop blowing so much on these lowballs, yeesh. At least it looks like FBi's is gonna have an irritating rolling end. not sure if im gonna bother much with that one, seems like a big hassle. By the way how do you do Amazon payment? Seems a lot of people prefer it to paypal but ive never used it.

[quote name='Kenshindono']... weird, more similar than you think, Celty's my fave too o_O Probably followed by Izaya. That ED and OP are really great though. 2nd OP is probably in my top 3. I've actually fallen way behind on my anime watching. Especially this season. I think Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, and Mayo Chiki both finished and im only up to ep 10 or so on each of them.

Anyway, payment sent. I gotta stop blowing so much on these lowballs, yeesh. At least it looks like FBi's is gonna have an irritating rolling end. not sure if im gonna bother much with that one, seems like a big hassle. By the way how do you do Amazon payment? Seems a lot of people prefer it to paypal but ive never used it.[/QUOTE]

Its much like Paypal, you send to someone's email address and the account will recieve it. You can deposit it into your bank or cash out for a amazon gift card.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I got my book and left positive feedback. This is really neat; now I wish I would've won the other book I bid on as well. Thanks, Link![/QUOTE]

Was it the Leah Dizon book?
Got my stuff today :)
Everything is great! Thank you! Feedback left.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Was it the Leah Dizon book? [/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's the other one I wanted. She would've been an adorable addition to my coffee table. Heh. Congrats on the win.

After all this is finish I'll probably be adding another photobook or two from my collection onto my regular TL, take a look after and see if it interests you ;)

Most items have been paid for and shipped out, still waiting on payment from one buyer and one user's payment to clear before I ship. Otherwise everything seems to be going well, everyone should be expecting their items to come in soon.

All payments have cleared and I will be shipping out basically my finally package tomorrow. I still have one non-paying bidder, who hasnt logged in since 9/26 so Im not sure if they'll come back to claim. Overall the lowball went pretty well.

Just an updated bump. From the DCs it looks like mostly everyone should have their packages and items by now. I've recieved FB from a majority of buyers and have left feedback to everyone who has paid. My last unpaid buyer just sent in payment so my final final package will be shipping out soon. Hope everyone is enjoying their items, and do keep an eye on my TL once I get it up for many more items!

bread's done
Back