Liongames.com = awsome customer service

SideshowBob87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
61 days ago, i preordered both bioshock and mass effect from this website liongames, because they had them for 40 bucks each which is nice. but just now i'm realizing i won't have time to play them because i have a really busy life especially with the summer here, it's search and rescue season, so the CG is keeping me busy all summer. anywho. i decide i want to cancel my preorder, not knowing i missed my chance by a day (60 days i think or something without having to pay a fee, not exactly sure) so i call and e-mailed and Tony (owner) returned my call.

not only is he refunding me, but he is paying the fee and is going to the bank in the next 15 mins and sending me a check. and on top of that, he thanked me for serving our country. although i havent received any games from this site yet, it is clear they are an excellent site, and offer some great video game deals. So i highly recommend it to any cheapass gamers out there. I believe i saw GTA 4 for like 42 bucks...you can't go wrong.

i hope this post isn't off topic, it's just that i literrally just got off the phone with this nice fellow and i haven't been so please with customer service in such a long time.

[quote name='SideshowBob87']61 days ago, i preordered both bioshock and mass effect from this website liongames, because they had them for 40 bucks each which is nice. but just now i'm realizing i won't have time to play them because i have a really busy life especially with the summer here, it's search and rescue season, so the CG is keeping me busy all summer. anywho. i decide i want to cancel my preorder, not knowing i missed my chance by a day (60 days i think or something without having to pay a fee, not exactly sure) so i call and e-mailed and Tony (owner) returned my call.

not only is he refunding me, but he is paying the fee and is going to the bank in the next 15 mins and sending me a check. and on top of that, he thanked me for serving our country. although i havent received any games from this site yet, it is clear they are an excellent site, and offer some great video game deals. So i highly recommend it to any cheapass gamers out there. I believe i saw GTA 4 for like 42 bucks...you can't go wrong.

i hope this post isn't off topic, it's just that i literrally just got off the phone with this nice fellow and i haven't been so please with customer service in such a long time.[/QUOTE]

saying and doing is 2 different things. I hope they do pay the fee and send you the check but until i got it i would be too happy

[quote name='slidecage']saying and doing is 2 different things. I hope they do pay the fee and send you the check but until i got it i would be too happy[/QUOTE]
Haha, what a dick you are.

I think that it's pretty cool that so many CAGs are praising this guy for offering both great customer service and pricing. And in response to that- I pre-ordered Mass Effect. :)

And I think that the great customer service along with the prices make this a deal.

[quote name='slidecage']saying and doing is 2 different things. I hope they do pay the fee and send you the check but until i got it i would be too happy[/quote]

Naw, this guy is for real.. Great Service, Fast Shipping, New Product Great Prices

What more could you ask for

bread's done
Back