Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

[quote name='radjago']Any word on what Tony's doing with the used games inventory?[/QUOTE]

He has two brick and mortar stores that will remain open so he'll probably just sell the used games that way.

[quote name='radjago']Any word on what Tony's doing with the used games inventory?[/quote]

I didnt take in a lot of trades in the past 6 months so I been selling the used stuff at my videostores

I got great deals on Bioshock and Mass Effect, so thanks for that.

I must say I am not surprised by this news at all. I sent an email to Tony asking if I could pay partially with PP and a credit card and got some half-handed answer. I remember noting he either didn't give a damn because things weren't going well or because I was a CAG.

This forum really did turn on Tony and treat him like a piece of shit for the card promotion, and after basically getting 25 percent or more discounts on brand new copies of some great games.

I only ever bought one or two used games from liongames, but I had a good experience and am sad to see this site shut down. One less place to hunt for used games, and especially one less place you know your game will look good when you get it!

Thanks and good luck!

Tony, thanks for the amazing deals and the best customer service anywhere. I'm really sorry the site didn't work out better for you, and I wish you all the best in whatever you do next.

Thanks for all the great service Tony, I really enjoyed the attention you paid to treating the customer first, I always felt confident in purchasing from liongames. Good luck on your continued endeavors

Tony:

Thank you for everything you have done for the gaming community over the last several years.

Good luck with everything you do. You are a great guy!

Kevin

I have to say i'm sorry to see you go. I placed a few orders with you when you had those nice pre-order sales but I had a bad feeling with the site being able to operate on the pricing structure you had. I was praying that you'd succeed. Your customer service was incredible, i wish more places cared about their customers as much as you did.

It's tough to compete with the big people, especially in today's market. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you and I know me and many others will miss you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guys.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone here for all the nice comments. I had a lot of fun working with the CAG's . I wish you all a bunch of success in life. Keep Smiling.

Tony

bread's done
Back