LIPS Number One Hits 360 (includes 1 wireless mic) $19.99

Wow, seems like a lot of people want only the game or mic. I was gonna find out if someone wanted to buy the mic off me if I bought the game, since I already have 2 Lips mics, but I pulled the trigger anyway and said, "fuck it. Now I got a wireless for Rock Band."
(Like I need to designate separate mics for separate games...)

fucking UPS won't show up any tracking info...
I HATE UPS and USPS for tracking, as I am obsessive about tracking packages.
Anyone gotten there's yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, well that's good to know. Mine shipped on Friday and is sitting in Cucomunga (sp?), CA right now, so I guess it will be a while...

Got mine yesterday.
Wireless mic is laggy in Lips, even with auto (and manual) calibrating. Lag with HD TV's is horrible as I understand....

Will try out how it is in Rock Band 2 and Beatles tonight.

Can't get my RB2 corded mic to be recognized by Lips, though.
And I've read that if you have the original Lips, it doesn't work hardly at ALL with Lips:#1Hits.
Anyone have experience with both? Do you have to flip/shuffle discs when playing songs from each?

does anyone know if there is a way to download the track packs that this comes with? (it gives you a choice of 1 of 3 if i recall correctly). my friends and i are looking to acquire another one of them if anyone doesnt actually plan on using their code included with the game.

Well, apparently USPS now has my package, transferred from UPS. The two worst shipping services...
Let's see if I get it at all... I know there was a holiday weekend, but there free shipping is ridiculous.

Good i thought I was the only one. It is very laggy. Seems like a piece of junk, if thats what your supposed to do is sing on it and it doesnt work. Being able to import any song feature is great, but if the lag is off whats the point in this thing... at all.

[quote name='reapersaurus']Got mine yesterday.
Wireless mic is laggy in Lips, even with auto (and manual) calibrating. Lag with HD TV's is horrible as I understand....

Will try out how it is in Rock Band 2 and Beatles tonight.

Can't get my RB2 corded mic to be recognized by Lips, though.
And I've read that if you have the original Lips, it doesn't work hardly at ALL with Lips:#1Hits.
Anyone have experience with both? Do you have to flip/shuffle discs when playing songs from each?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tyrok3k']Was the game case inside the box not sealed for anyone else?[/QUOTE]
Mine wasn't. I don't think it's supposed to be, since the actual box was sealed.

Yeah mine wasn't sealed either...My box came all junked up too...As for Lips & lag, i never had a problem with the old one...I have had a chance to try #1 hits yet...

I tried it out in RB and RB:Beatles, and oddly I think it's less laggy than in Lips. (!)

It didn;t get in the way of the enjoyment of singing to the music (the way the tiny delay is maddening in Lips), and worked great for harmonizing with the Beatles.

bread's done
Back