Lips with the two microphones

Anthony1

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to find a decent deal on the Xbox 360 game Lips, that comes bundled with the two microphones. Apparently Fry's had them during their clearance for $34.90, but none of the Fry's anywhere near me has them in stock for that price. I don't want to pay anymore than $39.99 for the package, and would like it to be a new, sealed retail version, but I just haven't seen it anywhere for less than $59.99 or whatever it's normal price is.

I got mine at Toys R Us for $50 and I've seen them at Best Buy for the same price.

I'm pretty sure they're discontinuing these (if they haven't already) since it's essentially a ~$140 value if each mic when sold separately costs $50 and then a game like Lips would retail on its own for about $30-50. If you can find it, get it now because it's an amazing deal now that Beatles Rock Band has introduced harmonies to the franchise.

[quote name='GunsGermsSteel']I got mine at Toys R Us for $50 and I've seen them at Best Buy for the same price.

I'm pretty sure they're discontinuing these (if they haven't already) since it's essentially a ~$140 value if each mic when sold separately costs $50 and then a game like Lips would retail on its own for about $30-50. If you can find it, get it now because it's an amazing deal now that Beatles Rock Band has introduced harmonies to the franchise.[/QUOTE]

But when the Lips bundle first came out, wasn't it $59.99 and it included the two mics? Or was it $79.99 or $69.99? I know it was less than $80.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's $24.99 or so at Sears on clearance, I believe.[/QUOTE]

If I could find a Sears that it scanned at that, I'd buy another just for the mics... All mine stil scan at $50 around here (I say all... I should say both...)

Bought mine for $12.48 at Target...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine at Target clearence for $34.97 a four months back or so.
I wish they sold the NEW lips game w/o the microphone as I don't need another

[quote name='agentcoop007']Got mine at Target clearence for $34.97 a four months back or so.
I wish they sold the NEW lips game w/o the microphone as I don't need another[/QUOTE]

i felt the same way, untill i remembered that beatles:rb will support 3 wireless mics. so its a good deal. also i got a extended warranty on the new lips at walmart for 3$ wich will be used to cover any of my 3 mics should something happen to them :bouncy:

I can't find them anymore at any store locally, so I would say if you can get the pack for less than $60 it's still a very good deal. Wish I would have gotten it for the $35 clearance I saw...got too greedy thinking it would go lower.

bread's done
Back