Liquor store robbery

The Shiznit

CAGiversary!
This happened Tuesday to our neighborhood market.

http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_222121443.html if you click on the link it has the store camera video which shows what happened.

CBS) BUENA PARK, Calif. Two men shown shooting a Buena Park liquor store owner and a customer on a store surveillance tape were in custody Thursday after surrendering to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies, authorities said.

Neil Duffey, 18, and William Deshawn Cartlidge, 19, turned themselves in shortly before midnight Wednesday and were booked for attempted murder, Buena Park police Sgt. Gary Worrall said.

Each was held on $1 million bail in the Orange County Jail.

Three other men were also arrested for allegedly helping the suspects destroy evidence after the crime, Worrall said.

They were identified as Dartonyon Loyd, 19, of Cerritos; Travis Graham, 19, of Compton, and Curtis Washington, 46, of Cerritos.

The crime occurred about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Sunshine Market, 8475 Western Ave.

Store owner Mote Malhas, 55, of Culver City, and customer Cesar Castillo, 57, of Buena Park, were wounded in what police said was an unprovoked attack.

The fuckers who did this turned themselves in on Wednesday. It's fucked up because these guys just went in to kill 1st then rob. Kind of scary because I was going to go to the store on my way home for lunch but the robbery had just happened around 15 min before. The clerk is a really nice guy too, I'm just glad that he and the customer didn't die.

I had something similar happen to me. I was out riding around one night a few years ago, and I had to piss. Well, there was a 7-11 down the street from where I was. But I decided I could hold it and wait till later. Turns out that if I had went there at that moment to piss, I would have walked right in on the robbery

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I had something similar happen to me. I was out riding around one night a few years ago, and I had to piss. Well, there was a 7-11 down the street from where I was. But I decided I could hold it and wait till later. Turns out that if I had went there at that moment to piss, I would have walked right in on the robbery[/quote]

Wow, that's sorta creepy. Lucky for you, you didn't go in.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Wow, that's sorta creepy. Lucky for you, you didn't go in.[/quote]

Tell me about it. Knowing me, I'd probably flip out (not in a scardy bitch kinda way though). I'm the type that if you put a gun in my face, I'll tell you straight up that no one but me will put a bullet in my skull, then dodge out of the way, grab it then beat the shit out of you. And maybe if you're lucky I won't put a slug in your skull.

Another creepy thing happened to me back in Oct of 01. I was just riding around in the more rural area of Chesapeake. On the same long road there were two young girls, probably no more than 13 years old. They were roller skating in the road. Seeing as that stretch of road no one really drives down unless you live there, you'd think nothing of it. Well, as I passed them something inside me said to stop and tell them to be careful. Same thing as I passed them second time, as the road just comes to a dead end. Sure enough, later on that night I heard on the news that they both were hit dead on and killed by some idiot...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Tell me about it. Knowing me, I'd probably flip out (not in a scardy bitch kinda way though). I'm the type that if you put a gun in my face, I'll tell you straight up that no one but me will put a bullet in my skull, then dodge out of the way, grab it then beat the shit out of you. And maybe if you're lucky I won't put a slug in your skull.

Another creepy thing happened to me back in Oct of 01. I was just riding around in the more rural area of Chesapeake. On the same long road there were two young girls, probably no more than 13 years old. They were roller skating in the road. Seeing as that stretch of road no one really drives down unless you live there, you'd think nothing of it. Well, as I passed them something inside me said to stop and tell them to be careful. Same thing as I passed them second time, as the road just comes to a dead end. Sure enough, later on that night I heard on the news that they both were hit dead on and killed by some idiot...[/quote]

That's crazy, next time something inside you tells you to do something you should do it. Was the driver drunk or just flooring it and driving crazy because it's a stretch of road no one really drives down?

If I got killed in an armed robery, my dead body would rise up out of the ashes of revenge.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']That's crazy, next time something inside you tells you to do something you should do it. Was the driver drunk or just flooring it and driving crazy because it's a stretch of road no one really drives down?[/quote]

Just pulled up what I could of the article. It happend Sept 17th, 2001. Turns out that they were on a section that didn't really have that great of street lights (its pretty much the boonys in that area). And they were hit because the driver couldn't see them. They were 12 and 14. Actually the article (from the first little bit they're not charging to view), they were first hit by a car, then accidently ran over by an SUV. That part I didn't know.

To think I was in that area about two or so hours prior...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Just pulled up what I could of the article. It happend Sept 17th, 2001. Turns out that they were on a section that didn't really have that great of street lights (its pretty much the boonys in that area). And they were hit because the driver couldn't see them. They were 12 and 14. Actually the article (from the first little bit they're not charging to view), they were first hit by a car, then accidently ran over by an SUV. That part I didn't know.

To think I was in that area about two or so hours prior...[/quote]

That's pretty sad, at least you were cautious enough to see them. I bet the people driving feel terrible...

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']That's pretty sad, at least you were cautious enough to see them. I bet the people driving feel terrible...[/quote]

Well, it was still broad daylight when I was in the area and saw them. Hell that section of the road doesn't even have lane markers

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Well, it was still broad daylight when I was in the area and saw them. Hell that section of the road doesn't even have lane markers[/quote]

Whoa, I sure wouldn't be out on that road without reflectors and some of those shiny things and whatnot all over me and my skates.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Whoa, I sure wouldn't be out on that road without reflectors and some of those shiny things and whatnot all over me and my skates.[/quote]

Tell me about it. But I guess because hardly anyone is ever on that road they didn't think, being so young and all. Though I do remember that the parents decided not to file charges. I feel sorry and bad for everyone involved though

[quote name='Mospeada_21']that's tragic. filing charges won't bring loved ones back.[/quote]
That is true. I'm sure they didn't because it was dark out and there was absolutly no way the girls could have been seen. So its not the drivers fault. Though, they do have to live with the guilt which is just as bad

EDIT: I have thought about sending it in to the Comtesse Despair that runs the Morbid Fact of the Day, for their "my brush with morbidity" section. Been on that list for about four years now. The site is really cool for the morbidly inclined such as myself

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'm the type that if you put a gun in my face, I'll tell you straight up that no one but me will put a bullet in my skull, then dodge out of the way, grab it then beat the shit out of you. And maybe if you're lucky I won't put a slug in your skull.
[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Tell me about it. Knowing me, I'd probably flip out (not in a scardy bitch kinda way though).
[/QUOTE]

you totally would have pissed your pants

:)

j/k

b/c you had to pee...

ah, nevermind

[quote name='PKRipp3r']you totally would have pissed your pants

j/k

b/c you had to pee...

ah, nevermind[/quote]

Good one there, man! lol

Nah, I would have dropped him to the ground, dragged him off camera and pissed on him lol

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Good one there, man! lol

Nah, I would have dropped him to the ground, dragged him off camera and pissed on him lol[/QUOTE]

lol... i like your version better

but stay on camera.. that would be a YouTube Top 10 clip

RKelly would probably bookmark it

[quote name='PKRipp3r']lol... i like your version better

but stay on camera.. that would be a YouTube Top 10 clip

RKelly would probably bookmark it

:)[/quote]

haha! I wouldn't have been pissing on a teenage girl, so I don't think he'd dig it

bread's done
Back