List and Review of Good Paying Survey Sites!

kgb850

CAG Veteran
This is a compilation of all the sites I’ve encountered over the years to earn some extra cash. Some of these use referrals but most don’t. For each of these sites I’ll say if they use referrals or not. You can click on any of the banners if you wish to visit the site. I will update this post with more sites in there is any interest in this, it takes me a bit to write all this out so I don’t want to do it for all the sites I have if there is no interest. That being said enjoy these sites and make a little money!

Sites that have [HAS NO REFERRALS PROGRAM] means that have no referral program.

This is one of the best survey sites out there. You should expect to get about 3-4 surveys a month. When you complete a survey you get points you can then trade in those points for Amazon e-certs or have them deposit the money to PayPal. You can usually get around $20 a month so overall very good site. [HAS NO REFERRALS PROGRAM]

The second best survey site out there. You should expect to get about 1-4 surveys a month. Each survey is worth points usually from 10-100 points (10 points = $1.00). They only pay in cash that is once you have some points you can click redeem and they send you a check. There is no minimum amount that you need to have to check out. There is referrals program a rudimentary referrals program. You can easily get around $10 a month or so on this site but it can be stretched out. For example you can get $40 in one month and then $5 in the next few months but overall you get pretty decent payout. [HAS REFERRALS PROGRAM]

This is an ok survey site. They have a lot of surveys you can take, you can usually average 1-2 a day however not all of them pay. The surveys that do pay you have to wait 4-6 weeks for them to be credited to your account and usually another 4 weeks after that to receive your check. Overall a decent site but very slow. Lots of surveys plus you have a chance to win after you take a survey even if you didn't qualify, payout is slow but if you're patient then very good payout.[HAS NO REFERRALS PROGRAM]

Decent site if a bit annoying. You can easily rack up $10-20 by doing the free offers however it takes a long time to fill out all these free offers. Also make sure you use a different email address when you fill out the free offers unless you like spam. Has a pretty extensive referral program. [HAS REFFERALS PROGRAM]

This is a survey site when you first sign up you will see on the home page what surreys u can complete by completing these surveys you can usually get up to 8,000 points after that however expect to get maybe 2-4 surveys per month. Points can redeemed for gift certificates to give you an example a $20 Amazon gift certificate is 22,000 points so it should only take a month or two to get it. Overall pretty decent site. Has a referral program where you send out email invitations to join, has no referral link but does have a referral code that you can enter when you sign up. So if anyone wants to make some more points SayNation will give some more if you use a referral number: 8972235435 [HAS REFERAL PROGRAM]

Ah good ole E-poll. This was one of the very first survey sites I signed up for and am still with them many years ago. Expect to see 1 survey a month if you’re lucky but don’t be surprised to suddenly see 4 or more a single month too. There surveys are very short and very easy the average survey should take you no more than 5min and you usually get between 500-1000 points you need 3500 points to get an Amazon gift certificates so it can take a while. But overall a nice site just don’t expect a constant amount of surveys every month. [HAS NO REFERALS PROGRAM]

A quirky site. They basically give you a chance to win every month. You get 2 points a search which translates into 2 entries into the prize for the month. However when you are searching you can get a chance to win an Amazon gift certificates or an IPod but only for the first 50 searches. What this means is that you usually get 2 game that popup during your 50 searches. You spin the wheel and hope for the best, so basically you get 2 chances a day to win an IPod or Amazon gift certificates plus a chance to win a monthly prize. It takes about 5 minutes sometimes less to do 50 searches so not a bad way to start a day. Has a referrals program where you get more points if you referrer friends. [HAS REFERRALS PROGRAM]

Well they're not for everyone I guess, but I earn more money on the survey sites than those offer sites, I make about $70 a month from just the survey sites, plus you can test out products and don't have to rely on refferls so to each his own I guess.

[quote name='xBrandonx']Wanna trade some referrals? Just PM me and we'll trade if you wanna?[/quote]

Yeah?

bread's done
Back