List of all FREE! Playstation Network Store content

ya that free theme in JP is AWESOME, its titled angel love online i believe, BEWARE,,,, it will rot your teeth its so sugary sweet, lol.

Flower is the shit. flow is interesting. You get a handle on the controls after a bit. It is pretty confusing at first. I'm conflicted, because I'm glad I didn't spend money on it but I'm also really glad I got to play it. Though the trophies seem very hard...

I'm trying to keep the thread alive so bear with me lol

Free Dynamic themes Across all PSN's

Make.Believe -USA
Motorstorm Arctic Edge -UK
2010 Fifa World Cup-UK
Wipeout HD Fury-UK
Wakeboard HD-UK
Angles Love Online -Japan

Also In the UK PSN almost every Premium theme is free,
there was to many to list but for examples they had more theme of wipeoutHD and i downloaded a MGS4 premium theme that is mint and unreleased in the USA.....
P.S.if you don't have multiply international PSN ID's (i.e. Cheko7zJAPAN,Cheko7zUK) i would highly suggest You make some, because there was also many unreleased Downloadble content for disc and psn games unreleased in the usa along with a video server ps3 application simular to lastFM on XBL called Vizvids.
Enjoy and bump the thread if you can

[quote name='Smef']Is there any way to queue this stuff for download on your PS3 like there is for Xbox Live?[/QUOTE]
No sir like i stated in the VERY first post you have to go to the psn store and do it sorry but atleast its free

[quote name='TallGuyMe']why bump if you aren't adding anything?[/QUOTE]
so more Cags that haven't seen the thread can take from it already and so people other than myself can add.......do you really need to ask that question?

Latest Free Stuff on USA PSN
3D modes pack Add-on for PAIN
DJ Hero 2 MIX Add-on
6 new guitar hero 5 Songs
2 free add-on for record of agarest
4 fireteam bravo socom for the psp add-ons
Dante Inferno 720p video trails of saint lucia walkthrough
lost planet 2 monster hunter armer add-on
Mafia 2 official theme

[quote name='cheko']so more Cags that haven't seen the thread can take from it already and so people other than myself can add.......do you really need to ask that question?[/QUOTE]

comes across as more annoying than useful. unless of course you're posting something new. but hey, go to town.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']These 3d modes pack, do you need to have a 3d capable TV to take advantage? Or just need the glasses?[/QUOTE]
I don't know good question though im going to have to do a little research ill post any info on the 3D stuff

I have a spare AIR RAID DLC for Modnation
if anybody want it
just be first post on this thread asking for it ....
I hate lurkers so...
first come first serve

[quote name='cheko']I have a spare AIR RAID DLC for Modnation
if anybody want it
just be first post on this thread asking for it ....
I hate lurkers so...
first come first serve[/QUOTE]

can i have it please? tyvm in advance

I just downloaded a free episode of "Vampire Knight", in the anime section, which was pretty good. There was also a free episode of a new spy show starring Piper Perabo, which was not so good, but may be worth a watch if youre into that kind of thing.

Is there any chance that a list could be compiled in the first post, which would be kept fairly up to date?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I just downloaded a free episode of "Vampire Knight", in the anime section, which was pretty good. There was also a free episode of a new spy show starring Piper Perabo, which was not so good, but may be worth a watch if youre into that kind of thing.

Is there any chance that a list could be compiled in the first post, which would be kept fairly up to date?[/QUOTE]

I'm trying but its hard to search through PSN and find stuff on a regular basis...not to mention they dont have any URL connection to content on psn makes it even more difficult ....im trying to figure something out ....im open to suggestions.

I just looked for the free track packs for world tour and couldn't manage to find them. Did Sony take them down?
Edit: Nevermind. Found them in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
as per Playstationlifestyle.net, some free stuff coming in a few days

Starting on October 26th, the first of two planned part packs is going to be released for ModNation Racers. This special pack includes ramps, props, and several other items to enhance the level editor. The best part? It will be available absolutely free for two-weeks following release. In addition, United Front Games is hosting a double XP week starting on October 26th as well.

dont forget free SD copy rental of original Nightmare on elm street today 5pm pst to 3am pst

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jimijumper']Free LBP Pumpkin Mask (or outfit, can't remember) downloaded it yesterday[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I think this is the same one as last year's. It showed up 'already bought' for me.

[quote name='timobkg']OP, thanks for putting this together. The PSN store is kind of a mess to navigate, and I had no idea about this stuff.[/QUOTE]

I hate the store layout. On the xbox 360, you look for a game and it lists the game, add ons, and all other content. On the ps3 you have to navigate all over the fucking place.

[quote name='poopdoofio']Here is a free Uncharted 3 Avatar for ps3

ANAK-R6N9-5F56[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks for posting. :)

[quote name='poopdoofio']Here is a free Uncharted 3 Avatar for ps3

ANAK-R6N9-5F56[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SmashMan']Got it. Thanks for posting. :)[/QUOTE]

FYI, that is a multi-use code, as it is the same code I received from PSN E-mail.

free buzz quiz "full" game up for download---> it may be for the holidays so act fast...doesn't have trophies though

[quote name='cheko']free buzz quiz "full" game up for download---> it may be for the holidays so act fast...doesn't have trophies though[/QUOTE]

Isn't this just a portal so that you can play the available packs on PSN? The actual game requires questions.

bread's done
Back