List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I tried it yesterday and it worked for me,

well the time you been memeber doesnt matter, you need to be level 2+ to get it, Im level 23 (i think) only one on my friends list higher then me is Renatto.

and only way to level up is to do the quests and such.
That's what I meant when I said I've been on it for a while. I think I'm either level 12 or 13. But the problem isn't with me having access to the insider content, it's opening the app altogether. I'll check with Xbox Support on this.

That's what I meant when I said I've been on it for a while. I think I'm either level 12 or 13. But the problem isn't with me having access to the insider content, it's opening the app altogether. I'll check with Xbox Support on this.
Try to download it again. I had that problem before and download it again and then it worked

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

Try to download it again. I had that problem before and download it again and then it worked

I actually deleted the app this morning and went back into the Store page to re-download it, but for some reason selecting the Install button wouldn't do anything. Everything else worked on the product page but not that button. I'll try again after I get home from work (or try a remote install from work if I can find the website for it...).

I actually deleted the app this morning and went back into the Store page to re-download it, but for some reason selecting the Install button wouldn't do anything. Everything else worked on the product page but not that button. I'll try again after I get home from work (or try a remote install from work if I can find the website for it...).
Try to install it from the app and games app. Should be under ready to install.

Desperation over a digital item lmao
Not really, it was just brought to my attention by this commotion. I didn't get to be level 11 or 12 by not spending time in the app and providing my opinion for as long as I have.

EDIT - Level 19, the app finally started working. Thanks for all your prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a message from Xbox:

Thanks for being a Tomb Raider fan! To celebrate the launch of the next chapter, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, here's a code for the White Shadow Band Resource Pack, which is useable in that game.
Today I got this:

Thanks for playing the FIFA 19 demo! Here's $5 toward your next FIFA game purchase. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode by 11/22/18 and spend within 90 days of redemption.

I have tried on the web, it just say something's wrong. I have linked my CC too. I tried on the console and same error.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sign out and in again. Do you try in your Xbox Live account main region? Are you there (I mean If you have US account you should be in US)? I got this message if I tried to download games from US region (my account is in US region), but I'm outside of US, so it's region locked, that's why it's blocked.

So try to download from your Xbox Account's region store or from the country's region store where you are now.

Sign out and in again. Do you try in your Xbox Live account main region? Are you there (I mean If you have US account you should be in US)? I got this message if I tried to download games from US region (my account is in US region), but I'm outside of US, so it's region locked, that's why it's blocked.
So try to download from your Xbox Account's region store or from the country's region store where you are now.
I tried it but I'll just give it another go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Make sure to grab the Premium Pass for Battlefield 1. Last day to claim it is tomorrow.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/battlefield-1-premium-pass/bp1fnb50905n?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab
Good heads up in case anyone missed it the multiple times they offered it or the many times they gave out the DLC individually. So glad to finally own the actual game after owning the DLC all this time. :)

Dante's Inferno also has the Free Soul Pack add-on.

Surprised Assassin's Creed wasn't already a past GwG. Guess it was about time, all those other Assassin's Creed games made it there.

Maybe Battlefield 4 will be a future GwG? Considering they've given out all the DLC for that too.

Are you kidding me I literally bought the digital copy of Dante 2 days ago! Ugh...should have just waited so damn annoying. Shame they also delisted the lucias trials dlc, wish they'd bring it back to get.

Canada 

Gamerchix Hoodie [M and F]

knBvUW5.jpg

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/gamerchix-hoodie/fsz6t9msxfr0?cid=msft_web_search&ocid=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Gamerchix Tee [M and F]

Hrwx6cK.jpg

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/gamerchix-tee/fqvg9llncths?cid=msft_web_search&ocid=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

USA

Gamerchix Hoodie [M and F]

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/gamerchix-hoodie/fsz6t9msxfr0?cid=msft_web_search&ocid=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Gamerchix Tee [M and F]

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/gamerchix-tee/fqvg9llncths?cid=msft_web_search&ocid=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Brawlhalla - Xbox One - now available - X Enhanced - Free to Play

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/brawlhalla/c3b1v55cdl0c?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Millions of players. Frequent updates. Over thirty unique characters. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!

Brawlhalla is a free-to-play platform fighting game featuring both online and local competition as well as single-player and co-op modes.
Join an eternal battle arena where the greatest warriors in history brawl to prove who's the best that ever was, is, or will be.

The Legend Rotation of six free to play characters rotates every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode. 
Purchase the Founders Pack for exclusive beta content, and immediate access to all current legends and every legend we add in the future of Brawlhalla. Forever!

Brawhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages."

Rockband Rivals DLC free to play 11/7-11/14:

"All this week (November 7 - November 14), Rock Band 4 owners will have full access to the Rivals expansion! That's right, we're talking Rivals Mode, Online Quickplay, 44 FREE songs, Rockudrama, the whole 9 yards. As if that weren't enough, we’re celebrating with a special, one-week Challenge with an exclusive Track Skin as a reward. So go join a Crew and get a taste of what Rivals is all about."

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Brawlhalla - Xbox One - now available - X Enhanced - Free to Play

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/brawlhalla/c3b1v55cdl0c?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Millions of players. Frequent updates. Over thirty unique characters. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!

Brawlhalla is a free-to-play platform fighting game featuring both online and local competition as well as single-player and co-op modes.
Join an eternal battle arena where the greatest warriors in history brawl to prove who's the best that ever was, is, or will be.

The Legend Rotation of six free to play characters rotates every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
Purchase the Founders Pack for exclusive beta content, and immediate access to all current legends and every legend we add in the future of Brawlhalla. Forever!

Brawhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages."
FFS UbiSoft! I want a real Rayman game! uff :)

Rockband Rivals DLC free to play 11/7-11/14:

"All this week (November 7 - November 14), Rock Band 4 owners will have full access to the Rivals expansion! That's right, we're talking Rivals Mode, Online Quickplay, 44 FREE songs, Rockudrama, the whole 9 yards. As if that weren't enough, we’re celebrating with a special, one-week Challenge with an exclusive Track Skin as a reward. So go join a Crew and get a taste of what Rivals is all about."

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
Source?

bread's done
Back