List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

OFF:

700 of my Uplay units will expire on 31, so I requested a 20% discount code for 100 units, can be used in Ubisoft Store, but finally I couldn't find anything now (bought almost all AC statues :) ), so here it is:

CLUB-YYEI-KYH4-VD77-6F2S

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an extra preorder bonus MORTAL KOMBAT 11 CLOSED BETA code, starts tomorrow 27th March - 1. April. Like this if you would like to get the key! I'll send it to some1 today or tomorrow morning!  GLHF :)

I got an extra preorder bonus MORTAL KOMBAT 11 CLOSED BETA code, starts tomorrow 27th March - 1. April. Like this if you would like to get the key! I'll send it to some1 today or tomorrow morning! GLHF :)
Code sent!

Got another code and sent to the runner-up! :)

Now Available on Xbox One with Xbox Game Pass, Operencia: The Stolen Sun from Zen Studios: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/29/now-available-operencia-the-stolen-sun/

FYI: Zen Studios is a Hungarian (my country :) ) video game developer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen_Studios
One of my happier moments working as a writer was having them on our podcast right as Pinball FX2 was exploding. Believe it was the head of their pr but he was super humble, geeky as hell, mega nice. Hell of a guy to talk to

Call of Duty Black ops 4 - Blackout mode free to play from 2nd April - 30th : https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1112771169868865536

I like how they are making these Borderland texture packs optional downloads.

It sucks when you have an update of 20+ GB just for Ultra HD textures and you don't even have an Xbox One X.

4K assets aren't downloaded unless you have an X or check the box to specifically download them when you don't have an X.
They're also not supposed to be DLC, but for some odd reason for B:THC they are, which is why they won't auto download *shrug*

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Hellboy mask for Xbox avatar FREE @ Xbox Store

Just found this one on my Xbox. You can have Hellboy mask for free if you launch Hellboy ad and watch movie trailer.

Unfortunately I didn't find any link elsewhere, and the only way I could access it was through the ad. You'll need to check your own console and see if ad is there as it might be user specific. I had it on my main account, but didn't show up on spare.

Also, the mask isn't available in avatar store at all. Just tried to find it with my spare account, but no mask, no ad, no luck.

I don't now when this expires as well, but I bet it might be available for Xbox user randomly, up to Hellboy's release date.

EDIT: a good easy way to refresh the dashboard for the ad to appear is holding both the trigger buttons and pressing Y also my region is UK if you try change it in your console settings?  ;)

Borderlands Vault Insider Program Sign up - Non referral link

You can finally redeem Shift keys online. Quoted Lacahc's post for the links to the active shift keys.

Referral link if you want to use it.

Zaccaria Pinball
Free table

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/zaccaria-pinball/9p7jbqj691kl?source=lp&activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

Description
Zaccaria was founded by three brothers (Marino, Franco, & Natale) and was the 3rd largest manufacturer of pinball machines in the world (behind Bally & Williams). They had created and produced more than 35 different pinball machines between 1974 and 1987.

FEATURES

- Space Shuttle table is playable totally free.

- All other pinball tables are in trial mode that means there is a score limit.

- High detailed Zaccaria pinball tables.

- Original table rules, sound effects and vocals.

- Breathtaking light and shadow effects.

- Very accurate and customizable physics and ball movements.

- Arcade and Simulation game modes.

- Custom game mode allows you to tweak pinball machine the way you like!

- Camera Editor to make camera views you prefer to.

- Various fixed and customizable camera views. CUSTOMIZATION FEATURES Zaccaria Pinball has tones of awesome customization features which affect to graphics and physics aspects of the game. As well as there is a camera editor. Graphics Tweaks: Room Light, Metal FX, Particle FX, Dynamic Light, Reflection FX, Glow FX, Motion Blur, Lightmap, Colors Physics Tweaks: Flipper Size, Playfield Tilt, Flipper Force, Ball Elasticity, Ball Friction, Slingshot Force, Bumper Force, Ball Velocity, Plunger Force, FLipper Tap Pass

they fixed the bug where it reset to 0 if you went over the limit. I remember emailing them about it about 5 years ago. I believe the limit is per game and banked keys. Not sure if the bank is shared across platforms or not. I assume PS3 and PS4 are pooled though.

Hellboy mask for Xbox avatar FREE @ Xbox Store

Just found this one on my Xbox. You can have Hellboy mask for free if you launch Hellboy ad and watch movie trailer.

Unfortunately I didn't find any link elsewhere, and the only way I could access it was through the ad. You'll need to check your own console and see if ad is there as it might be user specific. I had it on my main account, but didn't show up on spare.

Also, the mask isn't available in avatar store at all. Just tried to find it with my spare account, but no mask, no ad, no luck.

I don't now when this expires as well, but I bet it might be available for Xbox user randomly, up to Hellboy's release date.

EDIT: a good easy way to refresh the dashboard for the ad to appear is holding both the trigger buttons and pressing Y also my region is UK if you try change it in your console settings? ;)
Is this the same mask?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hellboy-mask/ftxkj8wml690

bread's done
Back