List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

They haven't gave the details, but MS is giving another mixpot if you watch their E3 conference on 6/9. 

As an indicator of what it might be, last year's mixpot included Outer Wilds(which was finally released earlier this week) for free.

They haven't gave the details, but MS is giving another mixpot if you watch their E3 conference on 6/9.

As an indicator of what it might be, last year's mixpot included Outer Wilds(which was finally released earlier this week) for free.
When I check this it shows as being $24.99 though it is included with XBOX Game Pass, but not actually free or Free With Gold. Am I missing something?

[attachment=32277:Outer Wilds.png]

When I check this it shows as being $24.99 though it is included with XBOX Game Pass, but not actually free or Free With Gold. Am I missing something?
The only confusing bit is the "for free" part at the end. Free only for those who got it in the original Mixpot last year

Yeah, I got it for free to own last year during the Mixpot. I didn't even know Outer Wilds was released recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only confusing bit is the "for free" part at the end. Free only for those who got it in the original Mixpot last year
Yeah I didn't know I had it either, but I check last night and it said I owned it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OFF:

PC - Rayman Origins - FREE on Monday 10th June @ Twitch / Ubisoft - https://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

"Ahead of its E3 press conference this year, Ubisoft will host a speedrun of Rayman 2: The Great Escape in honor of the series turning twenty. On June 10 at 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT, speedrunner Glackum will take on the challenge via Ubisoft’s Twitch channel. The any percentage world record for Rayman 2 is held by Darno_PL, clocking in at one hour, 15 minutes, and 22 seconds. Glackum, who previously held the Rayman 2 record back less than a week ago, is hoping to beat that time during Ubisoft’s speedrun event and reclaim the throne. Famed Awesome and Summer Games Done Quick personality and Rayman runner SpikeVegeta will commentate Glackum’s June 10 run. Players who watch the run live can earn a free copy of Rayman Origins for Uplay. All fans need to do is log into their Twitch account, link their Uplay account with Twitch, and watch the speedrun for 30 minutes or more. When the run is over, Ubisoft will gift the reboot platformer to eligible viewers."

Xbox E3 Briefing - Free MixPot Xbox Game and other Digital Content via Mixer from 8th June

3242624_2.jpg

Catch all of the E3 action, including exclusive content and live broadcasts from the Mixer Dome, Microsoft Theater, and Los Angeles Convention Center.

Watch and get free game content. With MixPot, it’s that simple.

If you sign into Mixer and watch the Xbox E3 Briefing or the Sea of Thieves: Mixer Invitational, you can qualify to receive a MixPot of digital goodies (quantities are limited). Check out aka.ms/mixpotfaq for more details!

During some of the Xbox Live streaming events on Mixer, we’ll be rewarding viewers by giving away MixPots, These MixPots will vary by event and can include different games and downloadable content (DLC) for each event.

Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

Here’s how it works:

Watch the Xbox Live stream on Mixer: You can watch the live streaming event using the Mixer app on Xbox One, any web browser at mixer.com/xbox, or the Mixer app on iOS or Android devices.

Sign in to Mixer using your Microsoft account: You must be signed in to Mixer with your Microsoft account to get your MixPot.

For existing Mixer accounts, link your Mixer account to your Microsoft account: To learn how to link your existing Mixer account to your Microsoft account (the account you use to sign in to Xbox Live), see Mixer account to your Microsoft account. Your account must be linked to receive the MixPot.

Get your stuff! After the event, we’ll announce the games or DLC that will be coming your way as part of the MixPot.

When will I receive my MixPot?

You’ll receive your MixPot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live streaming event. Remember, you must be logged in to Mixer with your Microsoft account to get your MixPot.

Xbox E3 Briefing - Free MixPot Xbox Game and other Digital Content via Mixer from 8th June

3242624_2.jpg

Catch all of the E3 action, including exclusive content and live broadcasts from the Mixer Dome, Microsoft Theater, and Los Angeles Convention Center.

Watch and get free game content. With MixPot, it’s that simple.

If you sign into Mixer and watch the Xbox E3 Briefing or the Sea of Thieves: Mixer Invitational, you can qualify to receive a MixPot of digital goodies (quantities are limited). Check out aka.ms/mixpotfaq for more details!

During some of the Xbox Live streaming events on Mixer, we’ll be rewarding viewers by giving away MixPots, These MixPots will vary by event and can include different games and downloadable content (DLC) for each event.

Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

Here’s how it works:

Watch the Xbox Live stream on Mixer: You can watch the live streaming event using the Mixer app on Xbox One, any web browser at mixer.com/xbox, or the Mixer app on iOS or Android devices.

Sign in to Mixer using your Microsoft account: You must be signed in to Mixer with your Microsoft account to get your MixPot.

For existing Mixer accounts, link your Mixer account to your Microsoft account: To learn how to link your existing Mixer account to your Microsoft account (the account you use to sign in to Xbox Live), see Mixer account to your Microsoft account. Your account must be linked to receive the MixPot.

Get your stuff! After the event, we’ll announce the games or DLC that will be coming your way as part of the MixPot.

When will I receive my MixPot?

You’ll receive your MixPot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live streaming event. Remember, you must be logged in to Mixer with your Microsoft account to get your MixPot.
Any word on the actual contents of these MixPots?

"Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot."

Thanks for the MixPot info CALCOM. I'll be sure to log in to the E3 stream on Mixer super early.

Just a friendly reminder

Xbox Game Pass for Pc relases today and apparently if you have the ultimate xbox game pass you can install any game on the list already

Edit: without ultimate if you are new user the price is $1 dlls, normaly $4.99 dlls
Link?

They have added it more Creator Codes for 200 points again

MitsuShowE3
TessachkaE3
EdEMonsterE3
Joltzdude139E3
Ki11ersixE3
KingGothalionE3
ProfessorBromanE3
AdmiralBahrooE3

And IGNVIP as a Vaultcode for 250 Points.

FIGHT4SANCTUARY as an Email code for 250 Points as well.

Borderlands 3 Gameplay Reveal is about to go Live and will have a chance to get some ingame loot.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-04-29-score-loot-with-twitch-during-gameplay-reveal/

Bonus Creator Codes 200 Free points per code upto 4 codes.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/

Once logged in, choose the "Redeem A Code" option in the Activities page:

AdmiralBahrooVIP

CharVIP

dammit2hellVIP

EdeMonsterVIP

JoltzDude139VIP

Ki11erSixVIP

KingGothalionVIP

MitsushowVIP

ProfessorBromanVIP

TessachkaVIP

More BL3 VIP codes, these are vault codes

Borderlands3vip
TWITCHVIP
GAMESPOTVIP
FACEBOOKVIP
SHACKNEWSVIP
GAMEVIP
They have added it more Creator Codes for 200 points again

MitsuShowE3
TessachkaE3
EdEMonsterE3
Joltzdude139E3
Ki11ersixE3
KingGothalionE3
ProfessorBromanE3
AdmiralBahrooE3

And IGNVIP as a Vaultcode for 250 Points.

FIGHT4SANCTUARY as an Email code for 250 Points as well.

The Twitch Stream is now Live https://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

OFF:

PC - Rayman Origins - FREE on Monday 10th June @ Twitch / Ubisoft - https://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

"Ahead of its E3 press conference this year, Ubisoft will host a speedrun of Rayman 2: The Great Escape in honor of the series turning twenty. On June 10 at 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT, speedrunner Glackum will take on the challenge via Ubisoft’s Twitch channel. The any percentage world record for Rayman 2 is held by Darno_PL, clocking in at one hour, 15 minutes, and 22 seconds. Glackum, who previously held the Rayman 2 record back less than a week ago, is hoping to beat that time during Ubisoft’s speedrun event and reclaim the throne. Famed Awesome and Summer Games Done Quick personality and Rayman runner SpikeVegeta will commentate Glackum’s June 10 run. Players who watch the run live can earn a free copy of Rayman Origins for Uplay. All fans need to do is log into their Twitch account, link their Uplay account with Twitch, and watch the speedrun for 30 minutes or more. When the run is over, Ubisoft will gift the reboot platformer to eligible viewers."

Unrelated:

Final Backwards Comparability Games Announced:

Original Xbox:

• Armed & Dangerous
  • Indiana Jones
  • Sphinx
  • All four Splinter Cell games
  • Unreal Tournament 2

Xbox 360

• Asura's Wrath
  • Battlefield 2
  • Enchanted Arms
  • Enslaved
  • Far Cry Instincts Predator
  • Far Cry  Classic
  • King Kong: The Movie
  • Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
  • SKATE
  • Star Ocean: Last Hope
  • Street Fighter Puzzle Fighter Turbo 2
  • Syndicate
  • Infinite Undiscovery
  • Unreal Tournament 3 

With this final update the game Too Human will be given away for free.

More BL3 VIP codes, these are vault codes

Borderlands3vip
TWITCHVIP
GAMESPOTVIP
FACEBOOKVIP
SHACKNEWSVIP
GAMEVIP
Hello 299,

Where can I use those code?

I'm new here because of Techgara.

They said this forum has so many nice deals to take.

Unrelated:

Final Backwards Comparability Games Announced:

Original Xbox:

• Armed & Dangerous
  • Indiana Jones
  • Sphinx
  • All four Splinter Cell games
  • Unreal Tournament 2

Xbox 360

• Asura's Wrath
  • Battlefield 2
  • Enchanted Arms
  • Enslaved
  • Far Cry Instincts Predator
  • Far Cry Classic
  • King Kong: The Movie
  • Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
  • SKATE
  • Star Ocean: Last Hope
  • Street Fighter Puzzle Fighter Turbo 2
  • Syndicate
  • Infinite Undiscovery
  • Unreal Tournament 3

With this final update the game Too Human will be given away for free.
Additionally, we are releasing Original Xbox downloadable content packs free of charge today to current and future owners of the following games, available automatically via content updates on Xbox One:

Game Title New Details and Content

Armed and Dangerous New Mission: Summer Home

Star Wars Battlefront New Map: Jabba

Star Wars Battlefront II Expansion Pack (4 new maps, 1 new hero: Kit Fisto and 1 new villain: Asajj Ventress)

New mode: Kashyyyk Assault

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Equipment store: Yavin Station

Star Wars Republic Commando Multiplayer Map: Hangar

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 3 Mission Packs: Kola Cell, Vselka Infiltration, and Vselka Submarine

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow 2 Map Packs (split-screen multi-player maps): Federal Bank and River Mall

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory 2 Mission Packs (split-screen co-op missions): Nuclear Plant and UN Headquarters

2 Map Packs (split-screen multi-player maps): Polar Base and Steel Squat

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/10/e3-2019-whats-next-xbox-backward-compatibility/#BMu75TvWiDVDx0UD.99

its weird i just received the Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack from the Sea Of Thieves: Mixer Invitational from today stream, but nothing about E3 Xbox Briefing :(
I got this message I have one of these but not able to find it in My Games & Apps area.
Do I have to play the game and open it in game somewhere?
A bit confused as I do not play this game but my kids started it on my account. Want to see if it's any good (or at least better than when I first heard about it).

I got this message I have one of these but not able to find it in My Games & Apps area.
A bit confused as I do not play this game but my kids started it on my account. Want to see if it's any good (or at least better than when I first heard about it).
It should be added to game itself if you haven't received a code to redeem

I believe the trinkets for SoT add directly in game. You have to go in to it for them

[Xbox One/Windows 10] Sea of Thieves Halo Inspired Spartan Ship - Free

We're proud to unveil the @Halo-inspired Spartan Ship Set, made in partnership with our friends at 343 Industries. Earn it by battling in The Arena on the E3 show floor OR by playing #SeaOfThieves at any time between now and 23:59 BST on Saturday!

3245215.jpg

bread's done
Back