List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I am having an odd error with de Blob 2.  When I download the game it gets to 100% complete.  When I go to My Games on my 360 it shows up for a second then disappears.  When I go to look at the game in storage it says the game is corrupted.  Anyone run into this issue before and any idea what is going on?  I have tried multiple times and on multiple consoles.  

I am having an odd error with de Blob 2. When I download the game it gets to 100% complete. When I go to My Games on my 360 it shows up for a second then disappears. When I go to look at the game in storage it says the game is corrupted. Anyone run into this issue before and any idea what is going on? I have tried multiple times and on multiple consoles.
Not exactly, but close. There was one game, I don't recall which GwG, but it wouldn't go past 98 - 99%. I deleted it, removed/reattached the HD, and tried downloading again several times. It finally went through. There was someone else on here that had the same problem as me. Just keep trying. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having an odd error with de Blob 2. When I download the game it gets to 100% complete. When I go to My Games on my 360 it shows up for a second then disappears. When I go to look at the game in storage it says the game is corrupted. Anyone run into this issue before and any idea what is going on? I have tried multiple times and on multiple consoles.
Try downloading it on a USB stick, might work.

Not exactly, but close. There was one game, I don't recall which GwG, but it wouldn't go past 98 - 99%. I deleted it, removed/reattached the HD, and tried downloading again several times. It finally went through. There was someone else on here that had the same problem as me. Just keep trying. Good luck.
I had that with LEGO Indiana Jones when it joined GwG. Can't recall the percent it would get to, but it was stall there for a while then start downloading again. The file said corrupted. The advice to delete the file, power off, removed the HD, reattach the HD, and try again worked!

Hello, if it tells you that the game is corrupted, you need to erase it and download it again. It has done this to me several times.

You should know that the xbox downloads the game up to 80%, and after that installs the game between 80% and 100%. You will notice that it is faster between 80% and 100%.

I have no solution for you other than restarting the download.

5 Golden Keys for Borderlands The Pre Sequel.

All platforms: WKWBJ-3WHWX-RHBXT-B3JJT-5JRS3A

dditional code may provide another 5 keys:

KKK3T-CCSW6-FZJRB-BBJ3J-BFFW9

40 news demo : 

List: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/06/15/idxbox-summer-game-demo-fest-showcases-40-games/

Microsoft store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/game-demos/games/xbox?source=lp

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Free play day:

Verdun, Tannenberg, Rainbow Six Siege and PGA TOUR 2K21

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dying light : Rust DLC

Surviving in the wild is one thing. Surviving zombies in the wild is another. With this free Rust DLC, you'll be ready for both.

Description

The combination everybody needed! See what happens when two worlds of survival are brought together and meet in the midst of a zombie apocalypse! Don’t worry, though, we won’t leave you without proper equipment. Grab the free Rust DLC to get a set of unique items that will help you make it through the dangers of the unforgiving world.

When your life’s at stake, there’s only one thing you can do—grab whatever you find and use it to your advantage. Like that Heavy Plate outfit that’s apparently all the rage and will show everyone around how inventive you are. Or the Salvaged Cleaver with which you’ll chop both zombies and bandits as if they were veggies (quick disclaimer: do NOT eat the zombies! Or the bandits!). Prefer fighting from a distance? Then shoot your enemies with the Custom SMG or the Rust Assault Rifle, the latest advance in unconventional weapon-making. And for the final piece of your survivor’s kit—the new buggy, Rust Bucket—the capstone of your engineering skills. You can be sure it’ll put to shame all who have ever doubted your talent as well as remind you that nothing is impossible. Even building a car in the middle of a post-apocalyptic wilderness.

The bundle contains:

Heavy Plate outfit
Buggy skin—Rust Bucket
Short axe—Salvaged Cleaver
SMG—Custom SMG
Assault rifle—Rust Assault Rifle

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/rust/9nphhzbv60b4?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Free play days:

Overwatch Origins, Saints Row IV, Warhammer Vermintide 2

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/FreePlayDays/xbox?SilentAuth=1&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7809_1246483&tduid=(ir__1ul31orl0okfr1kcxkpoxiopbn2xmohfdpvsdfhh00)(7809)(1246483)((7ede8532a82064fca06569d87b50ad58)(152407)(2363559)(0g00567ape3b)())(7ede8532a82064fca06569d87b50ad58)&irclickid=_1ul31orl0okfr1kcxkpoxiopbn2xmohfdpvsdfhh00&source=lp

New Football Game Online Performance Test (Beta PES 2022 ?)

Description

The chief goal of the New Football Game Online Performance Test is to assess the stability and connection quality of our servers, as well as the performance of our matchmaking system.

Please note that all elements of gameplay (controls/balance etc.) and all visuals are a work in progress. Everything is subject to change, and many of these elements will be improved moving forward.

That being said, we hope this small preview whets your appetite for the official release!

Test Schedule
06/24/2021 00:00 - 07/08/2021 00:00 (UTC) (tentative)
*Any schedule changes will be announced on the official site.

・This test supports Cross-gen Multiplayer games between Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S users.

See the official site for more information.
https://www.konami.com/wepes/obt

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/new-football-game-online-performance-test/9pbcnwpn36mp?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

bread's done
Back