List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Why do I keep getting notified that something new is here, and there is nothing??
40059-If-I-havent-seen-it-Its-New-To-Wk9n.png

Do you live in oman? you shouldnt be getting it...
LOL!!!!!!! Don't tell the lidless eye SuperNintendo! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Most everyone that was doing "that bad stuff" has migrated away anyways. At least till the next time M$ screws up. Plenty of other forums that give "step by step" instructions on the net.

BTW, I got all the content from everywhere! MUHAHAHAHA!

Just played DARK and I'm really enjoying this game out of the long list of 'other' games.

btw WRC Powerslide is a lot of fun as well!

My pel from Oman says hi   :wave:

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
TimmahBoy2009, on 14 Sept 2013 - 4:27 PM, said:

OH Damn! Somebody pissed off Grunty!

O.K. WE. WONT. POST. ANY. MORE. USELESS. SHIT.

Although , that is kinda what you did as well, so.........

BTW is that a dancing vagina or shoe? I can't tell.

Iol I think its a shoe in the Grunt's vagina, but I could be wrong

Can we get in trouble for doing this???
yes your console will be banned from xbox live permanently, your accounts closed, your address blacklisted, and you will have no where to go to recover your games, sub, etc...maybe.

at least that's what microsoft did to me after i used the xbox one $10 off coupon that was sent to me legitimately to buy a set of 1200 microsoft points.. ok not quite, they did lock up all my accounts but i managed to get them to unlock my main xbox account, though microsoft store website still have my address perm-banned from ordering anything from them.

gotta love microsoft :bow:

yes your console will be banned from xbox live permanently, your accounts closed, your address blacklisted, and you will have no where to go to recover your games, sub, etc...maybe.

at least that's what microsoft did to me after i used the xbox one $10 off coupon that was sent to me legitimately to buy a set of 1200 microsoft points.. ok not quite, they did lock up all my accounts but i managed to get them to unlock my main xbox account, though microsoft store website still have my address perm-banned from ordering anything from them.

gotta love microsoft :bow:
Whats your idea of a "set", all 151 first gen?

The Man of Steel DLC is free in the in game DLC menu in Injustice for the foreign accounts previously mentioned.  Shows up as 80 points but, when you click on it, it's free.  It's the only one that works, other than the free compatibility packs.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts will be free for Gold members to download from the South African Xbox Games Store between September 16th and the end of this month.

I'm just sad everytime I post Yakko's World, it ends up getting deleted. Who's ready for Rainbow Six Vegas tonight!? It should go live by about 9pm Eastern in the US.

why do posts that follow the rules keep getting deleted?

last I heard. we could post the free content and what country. you just couldnt say HOW to get said content. I do so and evertime I come back all the posts are gone?

why do posts that follow the rules keep getting deleted?

last I heard. we could post the free content and what country. you just couldnt say HOW to get said content. I do so and evertime I come back all the posts are gone?
Cause they can delete anything they want? Cag 3.0 in effect.

Just google info you always find what you are looking for about anything even how to break dance.

There were lots of posts that needed deleting but some of the deletions were completely unwarranted.  I had a post deleted which was nothing but a list of the things free in Oman, no discussion of anything else, just me saying these things are free in Oman and then listing those things.  Literally the only purpose of this thread and I've seen the same type of posts from others deleted before as well.  I'm sure it's annoying to have to delete stuff from people who can't read the rules but why even have the thread if we can't use it for the main purpose of posting what and where things are free.

no. its not our fault this time. mods are deleting everything at the moment. but i already noticed most the of community members are posting on x360a

no. its not our fault this time. mods are deleting everything at the moment. but i already noticed most the of community members are posting on x360a
Yep I would highly suggest anyone who wants to have a topic like this one where pages of posts won't disappear move over there like so many others.

So you delete our posts so you don't have to read or scroll to much? You lazy fucks!

I have lurked this site for a long time...think I'm gonna drop it from my favorites...Sick of BIG BROTHER CAG EDITION!

also was a longtime lurker prior to joining

..blame the users, not the mods.. that's weak

the last few days/pages this thread went to garbage.. swear it was intentional by the user too, by what they were posting.

great job guys, you killed the thread. up now, but it's only a matter of time.

hope it returns as read-only or something.. it was a great thread and it's useless as it is now; you have to scroll through a tonne of garbage just to find anything that the thread was meant for.

so before this completely goes the way of the dinosaur;

for those that kept this informative in it's time; i thank you.

to those who killed it; mission accomplished, you can move on now.

:(

also was a longtime lurker prior to joining

..blame the users, not the mods.. that's weak

the last few days/pages this thread went to garbage.. swear it was intentional by the user too, by what they were posting.

great job guys, you killed the thread. up now, but it's only a matter of time.

hope it returns as read-only or something.. it was a great thread and it's useless as it is now; you have to scroll through a tonne of garbage just to find anything that the thread was meant for.

so before this completely goes the way of the dinosaur;

for those that kept this informative in it's time; i thank you.

to those who killed it; mission accomplished, you can move on now.

:(
Hold on Dude...Don't people go to forums to communicate ie.TALK!

I do understand they want to keep the forum CLEAN and NEAT ie.Streamlined

BUT, if it is "CERTAIN USERS" screwing it up it is very simple to "BLOCK" that particular user INSTEAD OF NUKING ENTIRE THREADS JUST BECAUSE "SOME" PEOPLE AREN'T FOLLOWING THE RULES.

Sounds more like weak ass individuals power tripping because you didn't follow the rules. Just like some kind of trigger happy rookie cop!

"Just doin my job" is just a WEAK ASS excuse to be a douche bag, piece of shit!

"Get in line sheep! No reason to ask where the line goes! Just do as your told!", "I'm just doin my job!" said the cop as he lead the sheep to the slaughterhouse.

NUF said, I'm OUT!

I honestly am not a fan of the idea of buying a download in the first place. I mean, owning something that is entirely digital is already a bit sketchy in my mind. I like owning something physical. But... how on earth does a ban affect a user anyway?

I know it means no Xbox Live, but does it go beyond that? Do they lose access to games they might have paid for and downloaded and what not? I think this is somewhat relevant to ask here, since people could not be intentionally violating any rules, just downloading free stuff and somehow run afoul of Microsoft. I'm just wondering what the impact of that sort of thing would be, if it's just your console can't go online, big deal, if you can't play what you paid for anymore... that's a whole other issue.

People have suggested that the ban was from sharing a season pass on both his and his brothers Xbox in this topic and other topics around the net. I'm inclined to believe that's the case since as far as I've seen no one else has been banned. That being said getting banned is always a risk if you do download games with an account from a region that's not actually your own but as far as I know it's never actually happened.

People have suggested that the ban was from sharing a season pass on both his and his brothers Xbox in this topic and other topics around the net. I'm inclined to believe that's the case since as far as I've seen no one else has been banned. That being said getting banned is always a risk if you do download games with an account from a region that's not actually your own but as far as I know it's never actually happened.
Look at the picture and then look at the couple messages he posted afterwards. He says he shared a season pass that he downloaded on one console and moved it to the other console. If you read the email, that's exactly what he got caught for "Duplication of Item purchase history". Sharing content like that is illegal.

Regardless, it's not worth it just to get a game for free and live in the fear of getting your account/xbox banned from Live.

OK so I've heard enough of this "BANNING" issue....

The PROBLEM is that he is using shared DLC on two different consoles at the same time. His buddy has to sign HIM in to use the DLC then he signs in to use it as well. Can't be two places at once. ie. Downloading content on your "friends" box then going home and BOTH of you playing the same content online together. Like two different people trying to use the same invitation/ticket to the party.

1. When you get banned M$ doesn't notify you. YOUR ACCOUNT NO LONGER WORKS. PERIOD.

2. His "dummy" account didn't get banned. That would have been first most likely.

3. I have 3 console, one of which is in a different state, all get used simultaneously, online playing together very often, using multiple accounts and sharing ALL DLC. Two of the accounts are on the same gold family plan the other accounts are all independently gold. ie.not associated NEVER HAD AN ISSUE.

Chill people. Enjoy your games.

Edit: All the accounts are family members. ie. Me and my kids.

Also, I only share "big name" DLC between the gold family accounts.

Downloading Rainbow Six Vegas, Games for Gold promo and not sure if these always been free but the Players Pack: Red and Black DLC are free too.

Downloading Rainbow Six Vegas, Games for Gold promo and not sure if these always been free but the Players Pack: Red and Black DLC are free too.
They've always been free, but I love the practice. I have the DRM-free versions of these packs from the OXM demo discs.

bread's done
Back