List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I'm tryng to download Rayman, but I keep gettin the 80153003 error :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep getting the error code :(
Did anyone have a bosnian account that no longer use, so I can redownload the game from it?
Help plz, I super want that game... Loved the first one!!

Posting that you are taking advantage of free foreign games is what gets this topic pruned and people banned. Stop posting what you are doing. There's a like button you can use.
Who said I was getting Rayman Legends for free (or that I'm actually currently in Boston for that matter)? Take your assumptions and backseat modding somewhere else.

You guys are hilarious. Instead of talking about doing the unspoken thing that we can not speak about, you are just talking about talking about doing it. Ugh! Now I'm talking about you guys talking about talking about doing it.

Fellas why don't we stick to the TOPIC.

You have some info to share about XboxMarketplace freeb's than do so!

Thank You

Otherwise we getting flooded with bunch of opinions rather than solid facts.

Who said I was getting Rayman Legends for free (or that I'm actually currently in Boston for that matter)? Take your assumptions and backseat modding somewhere else.
You did, moron. Your whole post was pointless. Nobody cares that you think "Its gonna be so disappointing when this streak ends. Thanks for posting this.. loved Rayman Origins, excited to try Legends." Anyone with a brain knows that you're referring to getting free games from other countries, and that you got Rayman Legends for free. This topic is heavily monitored, and I don't want it getting ruined again. Stop posting that you're getting free games, kid. Is that so hard to do?

Why don't we all pretend to be mature and worry about the consequences of our own actions...you know...like normal people. I choose not to put my account at risk because I have spent a lot of money on it but if Joe blo wants to take that risk what the fuck is it to you or me? Strange world we live in where people are so obcessed with moderating others.

irony at its finest

You did, moron. Your whole post was pointless. Nobody cares that you think "Its gonna be so disappointing when this streak ends. Thanks for posting this.. loved Rayman Origins, excited to try Legends." Anyone with a brain knows that you're referring to getting free games from other countries, and that you got Rayman Legends for free. This topic is heavily monitored, and I don't want it getting ruined again. Stop posting that you're getting free games, kid. Is that so hard to do?

Please just stay on topic.

I've updated the rules.  It may seem lengthy, but apparently it is needed.

Rules!

• This topic is to index and discuss free content for Xbox Live from around the world.
  • Discussion of how one might go about circumventing any restraints in place to get content from a country other than their own... is currently against the rules!
  • Stay on topic.
  • No trolling or arguing. (And don't feed the trolls.)
  • And of course, follow any site rules.

What That Means: (For those that need it spelled out.)

You MAY discuss:

Additions, updates, clarifications and corrections of free content available for Xbox Live or from the Xbox Live Marketplace.  I'll do my best to keep this Original Post or OP as up to date as i can.  Whenever possible, please post any of the relevant info you can.  This includes:

• The content name.
  • The content type. (Game, DLC, Avatar item, etc.)
  • The country it is available from. (Content from ANY country is allowed so long as you follow the rules.)
  • A link to it in the Xbox Marketplace. (Or other link if applicable.)
  • The start and end dates if possible. (If applicable.)
  • If it's an Avatar item, try and post a picture. Especially from the Xbox Marketplace if possible.
You MAY NOT discuss:

How to cheat the system to get content outside of your own country.  This includes:

• Discussion of having multiple accounts from different countries.
  • Illegitimate account migrations.
  • VPNs or Proxys.
  • Etc, etc, etc. It's not that complicated!
Please stay on topic.  Some discussion is fine but if conversations veer too far off topic, they're likely to get deleted.  If you like someone's contribution to the topic, instead of replying with a "Thank you", please just use the "Like This" button.

And please, no trolling, arguing or debating about "whatever".  There is a designated topic for Shopping Morality.  Please use it.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries

And the fact you need to use the search trick, instead of games actually being browsable, should be enough of a sign.
I don't get it though. If the service is "Not Available" in that region, then why do they put up random games for free there? To people that can't get them?

Think about it. If you live in one of the countries that you have to use a search trick to find a game, but you don't already have a game because you can't buy any; You can't use the search trick. How does that even make any sense??

I don't get it though. If the service is "Not Available" in that region, then why do they put up random games for free there? To people that can't get them?

Think about it. If you live in one of the countries that you have to use a search trick to find a game, but you don't already have a game because you can't buy any; You can't use the search trick. How does that even make any sense??
It's a whole strange mess that I think isn't even intentional. Why on earth would Microsoft just give away a week-old $60 game for free? That alone makes ZERO sense. My money is on programming errors/glitches that are simply being exploited.

my guess is it's a rogue employee having fun; shit has been way too consistent lately for it to be a systemic glitch IMO, they would have fixed that after the first....5 times.

my guess is it's a rogue employee having fun; shit has been way too consistent lately for it to be a systemic glitch IMO, they would have fixed that after the first....5 times.
Possibly, that thought had crossed my mind as well.

I could see some of the other games being given away as some promotional thing as they were older, but Rayman being free a week after launch is a huge red flag to me.

I think they may be reworking the marketplace a bit for the new currency system, plus the recent happening of tons of things being pulled for no reason.

Trying to see how fast people react to mistakes and how to prevent them.

I think they may be reworking the marketplace a bit for the new currency system, plus the recent happening of tons of things being pulled for no reason.

Trying to see how fast people react to mistakes and how to prevent them.
That and ill be glad when they fix where you add stuff that is free without a CC on file.. That is BS you can't do it anymore from xbox.com

Free Xbox Video TV Shows:

Welcome to the Family: Season 1 - Pilot

Trophy Wife: Season 1 - Pilot

Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 1 - Pilot

The New Atlanta: Season 1 - Dine, Dash, & Party-Crash

Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown: Season 2 - Jerusalem

Too Young to Marry?: Season 1 - The Biggest Mistake Ever

Thank you for this. This thread was starting to suck really bad. I'll probably get the Anthony Bourdain episode.

I always love the free shows. Good way to check out tv i haven't seen. Often times, they're not great. But sometimes there's a gem in there. :) Thank you. :)

Sorry for this OT, but I don't get if from now on is ok to keep on posting stuff like : "Fable 3 is free for bosnian account"...
This thread is only for "legit" free content? The "glitched" one are still ok?
Sorry again, but I don't get it.

Sorry for this OT, but I don't get if from now on is ok to keep on posting stuff like : "Fable 3 is free for bosnian account"...
Because this is an international thread of all free marketplace content if someone finds content free for a region glitched or not it is ok for them to post it for others to know, and what those people do with that information is their own prerogative.

The whole issue on what's not ok is a step by step instruction on how to exploit this free content and telling others how to exploit this loophole which has been stated time and time again is not OK

Most of the time it's easy to tell if an item is "legitimately" free, whatever the country may be. Occasionally, though, it may not be entirely clear. This is NOT a factor in reporting it here. Here is why...

Recently, the Ben 10 game in the US was free for a few hours. It was likely a mistake. But no one actually knew that it might have been a mistake until it was delisted later that same day. Since there was obviously no way to know that and since Microsoft clearly cannot punish anyone from the US for grabbing a game that was free in their own market because of a mistake on their part... there was nothing wrong with US citizens grabbing the Ben 10 game while it was free. And quite frankly, no one other that a select few from Microsoft actually knows for certain if it was actually a mistake or not.

So assuming anything about a listing doesn't help anyone. To make life easy, we can post and index ANY free items from around the world but we just cannot discuss cheating the system to get items from a country other than your own. Just follow the topic rules and everything will be fine. :)

I hope that clears things up. I will try to add this to the OP FAQ.

On the US dashboard:

- free US Army theme

- free US Army gamer pics (2 different sets)

- free US Army fatigues/uniform (?) for avatars

On the US dashboard:

- free US Army theme

- free US Army gamer pics (2 different sets)

- free US Army fatigues/uniform (?) for avatars

My Kids love the Army fatigues Avatar uniform. This ad has been on the dashboard for ages and is still there pretty regularly. Thank you.

Free Grand Theft Auto V "Chop", the Rottweiler Xbox Live Avatar Prop.

thumblg.png
Normally $2.99 here:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Chop/00001000-44d1-4253-c85b-ffa3545408a7

How to get it FREE:
Be one of the first 6,000 members to complete the Grand Theft Auto V course on Microsoft ExpertZone.
ExpertZone > Hub > GTA V

More info and details here:

*Unfortunately, you must be an employee at one of the registered companies so that leaves me out.  :whistle2:(

Are you saying what I think you are saying?
Since this is isn't circumventing the rules, where did this information come from?(if it is true)

If i am breaking the rules let me know it certainty isn't my intention, thus i haven't asked how to obtain such a offer directly.

Since this is isn't circumventing the rules, where did this information come from?(if it is true)

If i am breaking the rules let me know it certainty isn't my intention, thus i haven't asked how to obtain such a offer directly.
According to the last two posters and a poster on another forum (one post travels fast lol) it is not free.

bread's done
Back