List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

HIghly recommend the Michael J Fox show.  Watched the pilot on Hulu last night and found it hilariously entertaining.

Didn't see these posted.

Go to: Xbox Video - TV

Welcome to the Family - Pilot

Ironside - Pilot

Trophy Wife - Pilot

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Pilot

Sleepy Hollow - Pilot

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend

Starting this Friday (4, October)  through Sunday (6, October) we’ll be unlocking Xbox Live Gold for the below regions. If you are not a Gold Member yet, it’s a great opportunity to try Multiplayer on your favorite games.

Regions include: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam

Your region not listed above? We’ve got your covered with the following dates:

Oct. 11 – 14: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico

Nov. 7 – 10: Japan

Have fun and I’ll see you on Xbox Live.

http://majornelson.com/2013/10/01/xbox-live-free-gold-weekend-this-weekend/

Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend

Starting this Friday (4, October) through Sunday (6, October) we’ll be unlocking Xbox Live Gold for the below regions. If you are not a Gold Member yet, it’s a great opportunity to try Multiplayer on your favorite games.

Regions include: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam

Your region not listed above? We’ve got your covered with the following dates:

Oct. 11 – 14: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico

Nov. 7 – 10: Japan

Have fun and I’ll see you on Xbox Live.

http://majornelson.com/2013/10/01/xbox-live-free-gold-weekend-this-weekend/
Will the Games for Gold title be available for download to everyone then?

Paywall baby! They lock all the stuff behind the paywall as far as I know. I mean why should I be able to use Netflix, a service that I pay for, without paying Microsoft?

Paywall baby! They lock all the stuff behind the paywall as far as I know. I mean why should I be able to use Netflix, a service that I pay for, without paying Microsoft?
In Canada Netflix and most apps do work under free trial

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is FREE in South Africa, Japan and Korea as part of the Games with Gold promotion in those countries.

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is FREE in South Africa as part of the Games with Gold promotion in South Africa. Hurray for all the South Africans... and... others.

EDIT: and Japan and Korea.
We're still doing this shit?? You'd think people would learn...

No one said anything about any illegitimate aquisitions of the game, it's only meant for South Africans, Koreans and Japanese people to buy in their respective countries. But if others want to pretend they are of one nationality or another, it's their problem. Stop freaking out when something is free in other countries, you are allowed by all means to inform others.

First, this is an international thread. Second, Games with Gold is a legitimate promotion. Third, no one talked about illegitimate acquisition.

No one said anything about any illegitimate aquisitions of the game, it's only meant for South Africans, Koreans and Japanese people to buy in their respective countries. But if others want to pretend they are of one nationality or another, it's their problem. Stop freaking out when something is free in other countries, you are allowed by all means to inform others.
Thank you for having some common decency.

I wonder why south africa is having such different games then what we are getting. Thats the third time they have got something different

Free Xbox Videos:

Preachers of LA: Season 1 - Comeback

Comedy Bang! Bang!: Season 2 - Jim Gaffigan Wears a Blue Jacket & Plum T-Shirt; bonus episode of The Birthday Boys Skewered!

Betrayal: Season 1 - Pilot

Ancient Aliens: Season 5 - The Power of Three

Hostages: Season 1 - Pilot for Air

Calling out foreign content posts should be disallowed. As far as this thread is concerned, it is not possible to get content from other regions. Acknowledging loopholes by calling out everything outside of the USA as bad will only encourage people to go elsewhere to find out how to exploit the system. The first rule of the loophole is that you don't talk about the loophole, period.

In Korea, a government issued ID number is required for access to Xbox Live. If people engage in fraud continuously, this will be the case worldwide. Honestly, that would make a whole lot more sense than mass bannings.

I totally agree. After the mass ban idk who would even risk downloading other regions content.

Calling out foreign content posts should be disallowed. As far as this thread is concerned, it is not possible to get content from other regions. Acknowledging loopholes by calling out everything outside of the USA as bad will only encourage people to go elsewhere to find out how to exploit the system. The first rule of the loophole is that you don't talk about the loophole, period.

In Korea, a government issued ID number is required for access to Xbox Live. If people engage in fraud continuously, this will be the case worldwide. Honestly, that would make a whole lot more sense than mass bannings.

I totally agree. After the mass ban idk who would even risk downloading other regions content.
The people who LIVE in those regions. The point here isn't to inform the USA about these deals, but EVERYONE. Since the United States doesn't own the internet, and Xbox Live is an international service, all deals/free stuff should be reported. It's up to you to not download things from a region you don't live it. It is very simple.

Suggesting the government get involved because people have no self control and can't be trusted to make their own decisions? Not only is that the dumbest thing I have ever heard, it's quite scary that you would want that, or think it's necessary.

The people who LIVE in those regions. The point here isn't to inform the USA about these deals, but EVERYONE. Since the United States doesn't own the internet, and Xbox Live is an international service, all deals/free stuff should be reported. It's up to you to not download things from a region you don't live it. It is very simple.

Suggesting the government get involved because people have no self control and can't be trusted to make their own decisions? Not only is that the dumbest thing I have ever heard, it's quite scary that you would want that, or think it's necessary.
I am fairly certain you're trying to fight with someone who is on your side.

Yep chill, you totally misinterpreted the quote you just responded to.

In Canada Netflix and most apps do work under free trial
I have also used Apps such as Netflix and Amazon Instant Video while using a 2-day, (or 14-day) Gold trial.

...here in the U.S.

I have definitely not been able to use Internet Explorer on a trial code.

i have friends all over the world... if anything is ever free in any country, please post it, i could really, i mean they could really use the free games :)

I have also used Apps such as Netflix and Amazon Instant Video while using a 2-day, (or 14-day) Gold trial.

...here in the U.S.

I have definitely not been able to use Internet Explorer on a trial code.
Strange because here in Canada Internet Explorer works on trial.

My point was that we should inform non-USA users, but not acknowledge that the ability to use foreign accounts to defraud Microsoft exists.
The SSN statement isn't saying the government should get involved, it's saying that if Microsoft wants to prevent people from making fake live accounts, they should require information that can't be faked by a 9 year old.

I see it's already posted, but I guess I can go download Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet . :whee:

bread's done
Back