List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Might & Magic Clash of Heroes is still free. The price will probably change soon. So if you haven't gotten that you should do it now.

Some Free Xbox Videos:

The Birthday Boys: Season 1 - Skewered; bonus episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! Jim Gaffigan Wears a Blue Jacket & Plum T-Shirt

Comic Book Men: Season 3 - The Incredible Bulk

Gold Rush: Season 4 - Million Dollar Season

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: Season 1 - Down the Rabbit Hole

Preachers of LA: Season 1 - Comeback

Million Dollar Shoppers: Season 1 - Half-Pint's Judging Me!

Alaskan Women Looking for Love: Season 1 - The Odds are Good

Comedy Bang! Bang!: Season 202 - Jim Gaffigan Wears a Blue Jacket & Plum T-Shirt; bonus episode of The Birthday Boys Skewered!

Ben 10: Omniverse: Season 4 - T.G.I.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ender's Game ad can be found in games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid.

Just in case you can't find it.

I still can't find the Jack in the Box ad.

The Ender's Game ad can be found in games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid.

Just in case you can't find it.

I still can't find the Jack in the Box ad.
I found the jack in the box ad yesterday morning. It took me like 15mins to finally getting it to show up

Not sure if it's different for everyone else, but I've seen the jack in the box ad about 3 times so far. It's been in the main hub section each time. My account is over 18 years old, and I'm in California if that helps.

How did you find it?
I found it in the main dash section you have to keep refreshing the dash so that new ads will pop up by pressing the "guide" button then "Y" button. I really wanted it so thats why I spend a long time trying for it to show up

Not sure if it is still free but...
Last night on the main dashboard page the main image was for WOLF AMONG US and said try it free.
I thought it would be the demo, it was the full episode....
Not sure if this is special or not, they might be doing like Walking dead first free have to buy the rest...
Just thought I would share

I just wanted let you know, you're not alone with this. I saw it on my dash ONLY on Sunday, when I clicked the tile it brought up a separate page with five or six different tiles about the game, I went to download it but thought better of it since I was on my "spare" 360 (and didn't want have my DRM on that console instead). On Monday, I slid my hdd into my main console, ready to DL it... and it was gone, replaced with the single-tile ads for the game that bring up either the trial or the purchase screen. Looks like you lucked out.

I just wanted let you know, you're not alone with this. I saw it on my dash ONLY on Sunday, when I clicked the tile it brought up a separate page with five or six different tiles about the game, I went to download it but thought better of it since I was on my "spare" 360 (and didn't want have my DRM on that console instead). On Monday, I slid my hdd into my main console, ready to DL it... and it was gone, replaced with the single-tile ads for the game that bring up either the trial or the purchase screen. Looks like you lucked out.
I saw the same ad and downloaded it thinking it was the episode 1 for free. But in my game library it comes up as the demo

Not seeing this anywhere but Xbox 360 sometimes has Free Movie Weekend and it is up this weekend with Detention of the Dead.

From the trailer it looks interesting. Plus it is Free. If you DL it, you get it for a certain amount of days before it expires. Rent it right away and I think you get it for 24 hours. Have not done one of these since Nic Cage Stolen.

Happy watching.

Not seeing this anywhere but Xbox 360 sometimes has Free Movie Weekend and it is up this weekend with Detention of the Dead.

From the trailer it looks interesting. Plus it is Free. If you DL it, you get it for a certain amount of days before it expires. Rent it right away and I think you get it for 24 hours. Have not done one of these since Nic Cage Stolen.

Happy watching.
Thanks for the heads up. Ratings are not that great for it, but I do like zombie flicks so I might check it out.

It's also on HitBliss.

Now to get on the topic of something that's free and WON'T get you banned, there's an energizer ad that showed up again after a while. It gives you a theme and a coupon emailed to you for $5 energizer batteries.
Know of any way to get this to pop up? Kroger is having a sale on 24 ct. for 8.99 this week.

Free Avatar grappling hook if ya'll click on he COD Ghosts ad + watch the launch trailer
Thanks for the head up!

thumblg.png

Ah, should have thought to check digiex first. Thanks.
Were you able to unlock the full version using the skin pack trial from digiex? Did it give you the option to buy it? I was just curious.

I think that was the only skin pack that I actually bought. It was 80 MSP and all the proceeds went to charity. I just use the free skin packs that are unlocked for the free trials. I think there have been a few other free skin packs that are no longer available. I think there was some summer of arcade one and I can't remember the other one. Most of the skin pack trials have a few free skins that you can use.

Free Xbox Videos:

Project Runway All Stars: Season 3 - You Got Punked!

Dracula: Season 1 - Pilot

The Governor's Wife: Season 1 - Happy Birthday, Mr Governor

Ravenswood: Season 1 - Pilot

American Daredevils: Season 1 - Crash, Burn, Repeat

Chasing Nashville: Season 1 - Small Town, Big Dreams

@midnight: Season 1 - Monday, October 21, 2013

Celebrity Ghost Stories: Season 8 - Jillian Barberie, Dan Cortese, Bruce Boxleitner

Reign: Season 1 - Pilot

The Thundermans: Season 1 - Adventures in Babysitting

Not sure if it's new, but there's a Geico ad for a free "Hump Day" avatar shirt on the dashboard.  There are also gamer pics and a theme.

Not sure if it's new, but there's a Geico ad for a free "Hump Day" avatar shirt on the dashboard. There are also gamer pics and a theme.
That is new. Thanks for the heads up.

Seriously though, they should have made a Geico gecko avatar prop. That would have been so much better.

thumblg.png

Were you able to unlock the full version using the skin pack trial from digiex? Did it give you the option to buy it? I was just curious.

I think that was the only skin pack that I actually bought. It was 80 MSP and all the proceeds went to charity. I just use the free skin packs that are unlocked for the free trials. I think there have been a few other free skin packs that are no longer available. I think there was some summer of arcade one and I can't remember the other one. Most of the skin pack trials have a few free skins that you can use.
I'll give it a go next time I backup crap off my xbox hdd, which will be soon since im running at like 30MB remaining...lmao...its really time for a 320GB drive, hopefully there will be a drop on official ones in the wake of the X-BONE launch

dling stuff from not ms gets you flagged i would think. I love double dragon trial but ms bans for stuff like that. I wish they relist dd...
Link? I may just be in the dark, but I've never heard of bans from trials....heck, back when Pinball FX delisted, I assisted several people with obtaining the free trial to be able to purchase the full game. I'd think people playing unsigned trials (is that even a thing, lol) is the absolute last thing Microsoft worries about...

Anyways, if you've heard stories or have links proving such things, please do share. With all thats happened in late, everyone should be as informed as possible about what can actually get you banned.

Free Avatar grappling hook if ya'll click on he COD Ghosts ad + watch the launch trailer
Hmm, I clicked on the COD Ghosts ad on the dashboard, and I've watched the Campaign trailer, Ghosts Extinction Reveal trailer, MP trailer, Squads trailer, and I still get no grappling hook prop!!!... :bomb:

Hmm, I clicked on the COD Ghosts ad on the dashboard, and I've watched the Campaign trailer, Ghosts Extinction Reveal trailer, MP trailer, Squads trailer, and I still get no grappling hook prop!!!... :bomb:

You have to watch the one in the advertisements box not the one that has a bunch of trailers and info on it. It'll have eminems song playing when you highlight the tile.

For people having trouble finding the Jack in the box helmet avatar, try looking for it after midnight. I have seen it twice these past two days after 12:00 a.m since I usually game online a bit late. It always appears on the "main" dashboard section on the lower right. It was past 2 a.m. last night when I finished gaming and saw it again. I'm in Texas btw.. Good luck.

For people having trouble finding the Jack in the box helmet avatar, try looking for it after midnight. I have seen it twice these past two days after 12:00 a.m since I usually game online a bit late. It always appears on the "main" dashboard section on the lower right. It was past 2 a.m. last night when I finished gaming and saw it again. I'm in Texas btw.. Good luck.
I live in Houston and I saw it probably once, a long time ago, before I cared about it.

I live in Houston and I saw it probably once, a long time ago, before I cared about it.
Texas representing!

Link? I may just be in the dark, but I've never heard of bans from trials....heck, back when Pinball FX delisted, I assisted several people with obtaining the free trial to be able to purchase the full game. I'd think people playing unsigned trials (is that even a thing, lol) is the absolute last thing Microsoft worries about...

Anyways, if you've heard stories or have links proving such things, please do share. With all thats happened in late, everyone should be as informed as possible about what can actually get you banned.
Read TOU they are strict now not allowing what used to be allowed. If not on dash in your region to get you are not allowed to get elsewhere. Will they ban you got me ms is losing it so why take a chance going against TOU? Watch the long debate come like when people said dling other region was safe rofl. I should not bother trying to warn people since not many listen anyways i will laugh IF people do. Happy T Day.

I'm in Georgia (the state) and still haven't seen the Jack in the Box ad. Not suprising since we don't have Jack in the Box here.

Ok, so I've seen some people in Cali, Texas, and Tennessee find it. One person mentioned they were in Houston. I'm not sure if the city matters. Anyway, I'm wondering if creating an account with a Houston address will pull it up. Oh and I have to try it after midnight. I assume midnight Texas time, so that is 2 hours behind me. 2am or later. Jeez. Why does it have to be so complicated?

Oh, I should mention that I have seen a new Slim Jim ad. That is another hard avatar item to find. So if you don't have that shirt, keep an eye out. The Slim Jim ads hardly ever pop up for me. I get Mazda ads all the freaking time.

While looking for the GEICO Hump Day Shirt, I came across the Ender's Game Promo under the Browse Games -> Demos Section.

You can get a Free Avatar Suit there (maybe some other stuff, but I am usually only interested in Avatar Stuff).

Also, apparently Microsoft REALLY wants me to buy a Mazda because that is what almost ALL of my Advertisements are.  

While looking for the GEICO Hump Day Shirt, I came across the Ender's Game Promo under the Browse Games -> Demos Section.

You can get a Free Avatar Suit there (maybe some other stuff, but I am usually only interested in Avatar Stuff).

Also, apparently Microsoft REALLY wants me to buy a Mazda because that is what almost ALL of my Advertisements are.
I see that stupid Mazda ad all the time. I WAS thinking of getting a Mazdaspeed3 though. :p

Finally found Ghosts ad on main account, but download won't trigger.  :roll:

And, there's like a half dozen more free tv eps for those that care.

Looks like the change the terms of service today. I just got a pop-up this morning.

The Ender's Game ad comes up for me pretty often for me. If you all can't find it just go to games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid. It's always in there.

and i sadly lol yet again.

i'm starting to wonder; are they that out of touch with the community, or are they just doing these weak free games on purpose? trying to find the worst ones possible each month.

i mean even in that price-point there's many better games they could chose (heck, even many cheaper ones that would better be appreciated)

i know; i'm looking a gift horse.. but once again, i say a horrible plan by them; give away free stuff.. but most is junk, so the games with gold program just looks a joke.. while costing them.

bread's done
Back