List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

That hump day ad is nearly impossible to find.

All I get is that stupid mazda ad. It's in literally every single advertisement spot, no matter how much I refresh the dashboard.

I've always had the mindset of "free is free," but meh. At least they're giving us World rather than Kingdom.
I think we're all feeling the same way. Major is getting blasted on his forum about these games LMAO. Maybe they'll be nice and decide to give us State of decay at some point.

That hump day ad is nearly impossible to find.

All I get is that stupid mazda ad. It's in literally every single advertisement spot, no matter how much I refresh the dashboard.
The night I posted about the Hump Day shirt, it was on almost every page of the dashboard at the same time.

and i sadly lol yet again.

i'm starting to wonder; are they that out of touch with the community, or are they just doing these weak free games on purpose? trying to find the worst ones possible each month.

i mean even in that price-point there's many better games they could chose (heck, even many cheaper ones that would better be appreciated)

i know; i'm looking a gift horse.. but once again, i say a horrible plan by them; give away free stuff.. but most is junk, so the games with gold program just looks a joke.. while costing them.
worldwide pays all live to play online, and had no free games every month, the promotion of live was until December 31, but microsoft decided to continue long unterminated! the games are free and still complains, then pay for better games!

From my experience, one ad occupies every window and I'll see for days/weeks. When I finally get something I've been hoping for, that ad would then take over every window, again for days/weeks. It would be better if it had a different ad for each window and rotate.

From my experience, one ad occupies every window and I'll see for days/weeks. When I finally get something I've been hoping for, that ad would then take over every window, again for days/weeks. It would be better if it had a different ad for each window and rotate.
I still do not understand the reason we get ads on something that we have to PAY for. Silver makes sense but having GOLD and getting ads just seems not right when compared to other Premium services. Ah well....guess I am alone here. As long as the majority have Avatar props, I will take em.

I still do not understand the reason we get ads on something that we have to PAY for. Silver makes sense but having GOLD and getting ads just seems not right when compared to other Premium services. Ah well....guess I am alone here. As long as the majority have Avatar props, I will take em.
Ads are everywhere, and for premium services without ads, if they last any length of legitimate time...they too will have ads. Ex: See Cable TV early years vs now...

Keflings is showing up as free on xbox.com, but I have no payment method on file so I can't download it?  Weird.  It's not free yet on the actual xbox, which is usually how I get these free games.  Anyone have any suggestions?

It looks like they are purposely putting games with DLC (with achievements) on the free for gold list.  Is it just me or do all these games have a ton of DLC???

Suddenly the elusive Virgin FREEFEST, GIECO/PBS, CoD: Ghosts, & Jack in the Box advertisements are ALL showing up in The Grid on my console.  :shock:

I think we're all feeling the same way. Major is getting blasted on his forum about these games LMAO. Maybe they'll be nice and decide to give us State of decay at some point.

omfg i wish!!!!

Suddenly the elusive Virgin FREEFEST, GIECO/PBS, CoD: Ghosts, & Jack in the Box advertisements are ALL showing up in The Grid on my console. :shock:
OMG! Thanks! It showed up for me too on my main profile. I thought I was never going to get the Jack in the Box avatar item.

thumblg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I found the Jack in the Box Ad and according to the Jack in the Box Location Finder:  THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 440.43 MILES AWAY IN ANDERSON, SC.

Woo, a bunch of stuff I don't have!

I might wear the hump day shirt under my avatar's armor, but that's about it. 

The closest Jack in a Box is over 500 miles away last time I checked.

Wow I found the Jack in the Box Ad and according to the Jack in the Box Location Finder: THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 440.43 MILES AWAY IN ANDERSON, SC.
Haha, they just started opening up in my city last year. And to be honest, they aren't very good. The first location had one main highway crawling because the cars were lined up through the drive thru and a good ways down US31. It was ridiculous.

Of course I tried it though, I'm a foodie. And was immediately disappointed. I've been back twice to see if it was a fluke thing, nope, they just suck.

Suddenly the elusive Virgin FREEFEST, GIECO/PBS, CoD: Ghosts, & Jack in the Box advertisements are ALL showing up in The Grid on my console. :shock:
THANK YOU!! I don't know what "The Grid" is supposed to be, but all of those that you listed showed up there. I guess if I see an Ad I want, I will start checking there.

Thanks again!

Wow I found the Jack in the Box Ad and according to the Jack in the Box Location Finder: THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 440.43 MILES AWAY IN ANDERSON, SC.
THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 840.44 MILES AWAY IN WEST CHESTER, OH.

Think I have everyone beat...

PS: I thought World of Keflings was incredibly boring.

THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 840.44 MILES AWAY IN WEST CHESTER, OH.

Think I have everyone beat...

PS: I thought World of Keflings was incredibly boring.
It can be a little mundane. But once i learned how to get all the Keflings to not only mine and harvest, but also to bring it all back and do tasks for me, i became a little addicted. lol

I saw some ad about Chris Paul(or should I say cliff Paul) earlier today. It said something about free downloads, if I remember correctly. Anyone else see it?

Looks like something's coming for the 2014 Honda Civic Si too. A shirt and an avatar prop are marked coming soon. They did a shirt last year for a similar promotion so hopefully its a new one. There's also a car pack listed. The main advert advertises Forza Horizon, but when you click on the ad is shows Forza 5. (There's a design option for Horizon, so who knows).

as were mentioned before - JackInTheBox, COD Ghost, Geico, VirginM Fest.. - are on the GRID

On dashboard direction:

Games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid

They do, and after finally watching a YT video of this mythical "The Grid" it would appear its US only as I have NEVER seen it there on my UK console.

Haha, they just started opening up in my city last year. And to be honest, they aren't very good. The first location had one main highway crawling because the cars were lined up through the drive thru and a good ways down US31. It was ridiculous.

Of course I tried it though, I'm a foodie. And was immediately disappointed. I've been back twice to see if it was a fluke thing, nope, they just suck.
Speaking of getting new fast food restaurants, we just got a Carl's Jr in my town last year. It's pretty good! We're supposed to be getting an In and Out Burger pretty soon; I want to see what all the hubbub is about.

Speaking of getting new fast food restaurants, we just got a Carl's Jr in my town last year. It's pretty good! We're supposed to be getting an In and Out Burger pretty soon; I want to see what all the hubbub is about.
Dude, In N Out is way better than Carl's Jr... In fact it's better than any other fastfood burger chain hands down... Double Double Animal Style please!

Dude, In N Out is way better than Carl's Jr... In fact it's better than any other fastfood burger chain hands down... Double Double Animal Style please!

Ever try Five Guys? Pretty on par with In N Out.... which is nice since I haven't been to In N Out since I lived in Cali 8 years ago.

Carls Jr is our Hardee's. Basically the same thing they have pretty good burgers for fast food, so under rated.

In and Out I've never had, heard about it though and it looks like I would be disappointed by them. Their burgers look like Steak n Shake, which are bland and I hate em. Idk though.

Edit: If 5 guys is like In and Out I def won't like them. Their meat doesnt have a taste. I don't see the appeal, but I eat there when I can't make the drive to Boogie Burger. Www.boogieburger.com

Haha, it's the best burger joint in town. Soooo good.

A warning to anyone in the US getting MG:R for these freebies: it's impossible to get all the achievements over here, as one DLC was only released in the UK. 

bread's done
Back