List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I think you can, since I just "bought" Killer Instinct without having an Xbox One (and not planning to get one since Christmas 2014 probably).

But WP store doesn't let you get free WP8 apps/games if you don't own a WP8 phone (and I'm pretty sure it's the same for WP7), maybe they changed that.
How did you get Killer Instinct?

I tried on the site but everytime I click the download button, the whole button and price bit disappears and it asks me to log in again. It keeps repeating this process, no matter how many times I tried.

The Honda Civic Shirt from the Forza/Honda ad is live. The car pack and the avatar prop, are not at this point.

It showed up on my Home, but it's still listed on The Grid (bottom right). It differs from last year's Forza Horizon/Honda Si shirt.

any one need a forza 5 special edition car? I have a free code for a suped up indy car. post a pic with your game and your cag name and its yours.

On the XBOX One marketplace, free downloads of the Dead Rising 3 day one DLC and the Free Fall map for Call of Duty Ghosts. 

I'd love to have the forza xbox one code.Trying to attach the image to this thread with no luck at the moment. Will try again later. PM me and i can email it to you. Thanks!

On the XBOX One marketplace, free downloads of the Dead Rising 3 day one DLC and the Free Fall map for Call of Duty Ghosts.

can I get those without having an Xbox one? Im looking for DLCs on the website but I can't find anything

Search for Dead Rising 3 via your XBOX One Console.  The Day One DLC will show up.

I don't think you can get it otherwise (via xbox.com).

Weird bought COD Ghosts and it included the code for the freefall map but kinda pointless since the market has it for free. Might end up giving it away or trade for any forza 5 dlc if anyone has any.

I wonder what it will be though. For the Xbox 360 it is mostly old titles. Since the Xbox One just came out, I assume these will be new games. The Xbox One doesn't play Xbox 360 on demand or arcade games, right?

It would be nice if we can get the monthly games via the web, to stock up on some titles until some of us decide to spend the big bucks for a new system.

There is only like 10 games in the store zero themes, gamerpics or even any game trailers. So ya it would have to be Xbox one games which doesn't really make any sense either maybe it won't be till the end of 2014 when we already own them all?

Is it time to put the Xbox One free stuff in another sticky just like the Windows phone stuff is? I think it should be done as to not get people searching for stuff that is only Xbox One.

If not, please say if it is Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

Thanks

True the Xb1 store is pretty sparse right now. No themes no nothing. KI is basically a gimped demo (one character and stage?) along with kinect season rivals and that xbox fitness which are both thinly veiled teasers as well.No point yet in setting up a thread for that.

It's the Day One DLC - it has two costumes and two weapons (references to Frank and Chuck).  It is not two additional characters.

I say this as someone who couldn't find the 'Day One' version of Dead Rising 3, found this free on the Marketplace (via XBOX One Console), and have played the game with the DLC installed.  I have not, as of yet, seen any sort of compatibility pack.  The only two things you can 'buy' via Console for Dead Rising 3 are the free Day One DLC and the Season Pass.

Back to the Xbox LIVE 360 items (no idea if they work on One....do not really care).....

There is a New ad for the New Surface that gives a Surface 2 Avatar item.

Enjoy and cheers to the countdown days of the Xbox 360!!!!

True the Xb1 store is pretty sparse right now. No themes no nothing. KI is basically a gimped demo (one character and stage?) along with kinect season rivals and that xbox fitness which are both thinly veiled teasers as well.No point yet in setting up a thread for that.
That's the point of KI. They sell you a demo, then you buy the rest of the game. Super cheap marketing ploy bullshit. And what's worse is that you could get all the characters for free with a launch console, which is another ploy to make you buy XB1.

I'd never be an early adopter. All it means now with these new consoles is that you have to log in and wait to download an hour of updates every other day to play 1 or 2 games that aren't even finished. Give me the days when you just plugged it in, put in the cartridge, and had your friends come over in person. ;)

Head Up 360 peeps!!

Another Avatar prop. This time it is a prop from USAA.

It says it is a Dog Tag Shirt. There are 5 branches to choose from so not sure if there is only one prop or one for each branch.

Have a it.

There's a new Honda + Forza 5 T-shirt available via the Honda ad.

You can find it in The Grid. Female avatars get a red shirt.

thumblg.png

Don't know if it's been posted already, but there's an ad (I found it in the games store) for CoD: Ghosts and gives you a grappling hook for watching the video.

That's the point of KI. They sell you a demo, then you buy the rest of the game. Super cheap marketing ploy bullshit. And what's worse is that you could get all the characters for free with a launch console, which is another ploy to make you buy XB1.

I'd never be an early adopter. All it means now with these new consoles is that you have to log in and wait to download an hour of updates every other day to play 1 or 2 games that aren't even finished. Give me the days when you just plugged it in, put in the cartridge, and had your friends come over in person. ;)
I have an Xbox One launch console(Day One Edition even). Where do I get all the Killer Instinct characters for free?

bread's done
Back