List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Surface xbox Avatar Prop free in USA BAZAR

3515.xboxavatar_5F00_thumb_5F00_7CEC1883.jpg

Not sure if it's been posted, or whether it belongs here, but Eminem's new album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, is free on Xbox music on Windows 8 devices. However it's US only, so enjoy your free album while the rest of us look on in jealousy (or like me, already have the album). 

Not sure if it's been posted, or whether it belongs here, but Eminem's new album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, is free on Xbox music on Windows 8 devices. However it's US only, so enjoy your free album while the rest of us look on in jealousy (or like me, already have the album).
Thanks man. Just download it. Was going to buy this for my wife for Christmas but free is better.

Free USAA Dog Tags Avatar T-shirt. Look for the USAA ad in The Grid. Watch 5 videos and unlock the avatar shirt.

thumblg.png

On the Canadian dashboard there is some Koodo ad that gives you a free El Tabador Avatar Prop. I couldn't download it for my US account.

thumblg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.twitch.tv/microsoftstudios

I'd keep a close eye on this channel when it streams, Microsoft sometimes drops codes in the comments section. I got a free Skyrim Mash Up pack for Minecraft earlier today.

Downloading the explicit Marshall Mathers LP2 Deluxe version... on Windows Vista... through Zune Marketplace.  :D/ 

(I tried it last night, but it was giving a weird error about the price changing. Didn't think it work.)

Downloading the explicit Marshall Mathers LP2 Deluxe version... on Windows Vista... through Zune Marketplace. :D/

(I tried it last night, but it was giving a weird error about the price changing. Didn't think it work.)
Dled app songs show free but when i click buy it wants 110msp each...

Dled app songs show free but when i click buy it wants 110msp each...
Odd, but not surprising. Last night when I tried it would say like 2000 (or whatever) microsoft points and then when I'd click to purchase, it would mark it as free. Then when I went to DL it would give me an error saying that the price was different from what I purchased and wouldn't go through.

Oh and thanks for the Forza stuff. I got 60k credits for Horizon. I may have to dust my copy off sometime soon (after I finish Skyrim)

Wowzers, got 1M credits on Forza 5!  Funny thing is last week I only got 10K...must be due to the whole pricing system that everyone is complaining about.

No it isn't neither is Shadowrun...those were substite GwG titles when the rest of the world had Crackdown and Dead Rising 2
I haven't had gold for a really long time so this question will sound dumb. Do the Games with Gold remain free throughout the year or is it only for the month they are promoted?

I haven't had gold for a really long time so this question will sound dumb. Do the Games with Gold remain free throughout the year or is it only for the month they are promoted?
You can only "buy" them during the 15 days they are promoted, but once purchased, they're yours to play whenever.

You can only "buy" them during the 15 days they are promoted, but once purchased, they're yours to play whenever.
Yes, I'm aware of that, but what I mean is if I don't "buy" it during the time it's promoted (within the month), does it remain free for the rest of the year?

Yes, I'm aware of that, but what I mean is if I don't "buy" it during the time it's promoted (within the month), does it remain free for the rest of the year?
You have to "buy" it during the 15 days it's offered, otherwise it goes back to regular price. If you do "buy" it, it gets added to your download history and you can re-download whenever and as often as you like.

There's free FIFA 14 DLC to go along with the Legends UT. It adds classic commentary (it includes the legendary player's names into the team). 

Looks like Verizon will be giving away Avatar headphones after getting the Speed Bar filled on the Dashboard ad.

I attempted to do the City of Speed but was only able to get one thing to allow me in.

Here is hoping it is not a bug.

Cheers

can't find the home depot avatar shirt. Stupid and tacky and not really interested, but the fact i can't find it is driving me mildly crazy if not a bit annoyed

can't find the home depot avatar shirt. Stupid and tacky and not really interested, but the fact i can't find it is driving me mildly crazy if not a bit annoyed
Its under the second tab from the left side. I think its in the "My Projects" section.

Don't know if this has been posted before. I'll remove it if it has..

Here are 17 codes from Destiny collector's cards, they will unlock bonus content for when the game releases.  Redeem here - http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

1: Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
2: Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
3: Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
4: Rixis Archon Slayer: TCN-HCD-TGY
5: Old Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
6: Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
7: Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
8: Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
9: Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
10: The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
11: The Hive: 69R-CKD-X7L
12: Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
13: The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
14: Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
15: Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
16: Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
17: Vex: Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

You will see a "Check back in 2014 to see what you’ve unlocked!"

on your Redeemed codes section on your profile.

They are multiple use codes so redeem them all to your Bungie account !

Please hit a "Like This" :razz:

Thanks!

Since I don't know if I'm buying for 360 or PS4 yet, do I need to input codes for my PSN AND Live account?

I've had a bunch of these codes for a while but there's something I haven't figured out about them yet.

I'm planning on buying Destiny for the PS4. I had my Xbox GamerTag linked to by Bungie.net account already because of Halo. More recently, I added my PSN account to it as well.

What I don't understand is which version are you activating the content on? Could it be across all platforms? Since there's still a chance I will get the Xbox version as well, I don't really want to have to commit to a particular platform at this time.

In short: Anyone know if these become available to the first platform you play Destiny on, or is it across all so long as you're signed into your B.net account in the game?

Free The Home Depot "Let's DO This" avatar shirt on dashboard
Thanks! I couldn't find this on my main profile. All I get are the same Lenovo ads over and over again. Anyway, I used one of my other accounts and I was able to find the ad. Once I got the ad I logged out of that profile and into my main profile and I got the avatar shirt.

thumblg.png

bread's done
Back