List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

If only that was true. Many people reported it was a hoax. Would have been a nice freebie if was legit.
It was true. However it was only for free yesterday. Supposedly it was offered for free in honor of Harold Ramis (Ghostbusters director). The Ecto-1 is one of the cars in the pack.

https://twitter.com/CriterionGames/status/438637814818033664

Not sure if this has been informed or posted....

...there is a Chef Boyardee ad that gives a Free Avatar T-Shirt. It pops on the ads area on the screens.

If it has already been posted, my apologies. If not, heads up for those that hunt the free avatar stuff.

Cheers
Yeah, it's been mentioned. Also, you don't need to look for an ad to get them.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Search?query=chef%20boyardee&DownloadType=AvatarItem

You can also find them if you browse the avatar store on your console.

Free xbox videos go to app and then click nickelodeon animation sale, has 8 free episodes from season 1 episode 1 of tmnt spongebob avatar tla. rabbids invation. bread winners. rugrats . rockos modern life. and the angry beavers

edit: is on puerto rican marketplace that is suposed to be the same as the us
Thanks! Looks like a few Nick shows are free on VUDU too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn. I bought that one for five bucks in December.

That, El Shaddai, and Bully weren't the greatest ideas to buy. They are all going to go free relatively quickly, most likely.

Confirmed free games for March are Civilization Revolution and Dungeon Defenders.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/439444962439364608

Instead of Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, Japanese account is offering this for GWG:

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Note this version has three things different than other regions:

1. Language: 

JP, KR and AS version support English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.

While US, UK & AU .. etc version supports English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish

That means if you don't speak English, you gotta choose wisely.

[SIZE=14.666666984558105px]​2. console [/SIZE]region[SIZE=14.666666984558105px] locked:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666984558105px]This download is only [/SIZE]available[SIZE=14.666666984558105px] for NTSC-J consoles. NTSC-U/C & PAL will NOT work.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666984558105px]3. Geo locked.[/SIZE]

This download is only available for Japan IP address.

Q. So how do I download it?

A. Have a valid JP gamertag with Gold, have a NTSC-J console, and located inside Japan

Q: How do I bypass all these ?

A: Sorry, not allowed here.

This post is to save people time from trying.

Free xbox videos go to app and then click nickelodeon animation sale, has 8 free episodes from season 1 episode 1 of tmnt spongebob avatar tla. rabbids invation. bread winners. rugrats . rockos modern life. and the angry beavers

edit: is on puerto rican marketplace that is suposed to be the same as the us
I 2nd this and I'm in the US. Downloading all the FREE Nickelodeon episodes as I type

Free Need for Speed Exclusive theme RIGHT NOW,

downloadable from the dashboard in the Need for Speed Movie advertisement on US marketplace

I don't understand why anyone posts about free games anymore. I always try and I always get an error message right after I click confirm purchase. 

[quote name="sublimetool" post="11583168" timestamp="1394007606"]I don't understand why anyone posts about free games anymore. I always try and I always get an error message right after I click confirm purchase. [/quote]
First. Are you a gold member
Second. Do you have a method of payment on your account?
If your on your xbox then you dont need a method of payment. Just trying to help :)

Well, the Moroccan account I just made isn't a Gold account. These "free" games aren't gold member promotions though. And no, I don't have a payment method on said account, but I'm also trying to get it while on my console... So yeah, I don't know. I'm sure there's a way, but it's just really complicated now. It's probably for the best anyways. Thanks.

Well, the Moroccan account I just made isn't a Gold account. These "free" games aren't gold member promotions though. And no, I don't have a payment method on said account, but I'm also trying to get it while on my console... So yeah, I don't know. I'm sure there's a way, but it's just really complicated now. It's probably for the best anyways. Thanks.
yeah when you make these accounts to get free games you're violating MS's Terms of Service. A lot of CAG's got banned on XBL because of it.

The ones who got banned were the ones who actively changed their country origin used ways to mask their ip's,etc. Meaning ones who actively and obviously tried to circumvent ms policies regarding that, The ones who can't claim they accidentally grabbed a copy.

If it was a simple matter of ms going oopsy we made an error in our system than they would probably let the freebie go seeing as there is no real way of claiming which users did so purposely and not worth the hassle of taking it back,etc. Pretty sure those mistakes on that end get cleared up pretty quick now.  Most of those freebies get noticed quickly for NA and fixed quickly. Have no problem grabbing those when and if they occur. The equivalent of when a company advertises something for free and they dont feel like fighting it if its not worth it.

no. just no. one of my accounts got banned. and i have not masked my IP. everybody did that on purpose because morroco does not have a marketplace.

i do not care if you get banned. but do not blame MS when they do that. they warned all of us.

yeah but you tried to grab something from another location and you were aware. I was referring more to a situation where people in NA for example saw a copy of a game for free here and grabbed it. MS didn't ban those people as its hard to say what was valid since the error was ms's doing vs. say a blatant example of someone from someplace else trying to circumvent ms rules.

In any case MS seems to have plugged up that hole allowing freebies pretty well and doesn't happen that much here in na it seems vs foreign marketplaces nowadays. Try to grab a free copy from a foreign marketplace and the actual cost appears.

yeah. that's true. for example a ben 10 arcade game was free for a few hours in nearly every region. it is ok if you buy it in this situation. but those mistakes are rare and those games are bad. In Morroco there were so many new and/or good games. It is a shame we cannot get them.

yeah got that game luckily; then again it was ben 10 so not much reward there (still not a bad 2d game). Still its discontinued from the marketplace now so pretty much cant buy it anymore even if you want it. Never lucky for the good ones though usually asleep or busy doing something else. Those things spread like wildfire before i even notice and get plugged up quickly.

Need something where i can sign up for email alerts for things like that.

I swear, it seems like MS is just taunting people with this stuff. Hopefully everyone is smart enough to not fall for it, seeing as people were banned for it.

I swear, it seems like MS is just taunting people with this stuff. Hopefully everyone is smart enough to not fall for it, seeing as people were banned for it.
They want to sell more consoles. It's a trap. :)

I hate missing freebies, but it's just not worth the risk. I got lucky, but many people weren't so lucky and got banned.

I have a such a huge backlog of games anyway.

They want to sell more consoles. It's a trap. :)

I hate missing freebies, but it's just not worth the risk. I got lucky, but many people weren't so lucky and got banned.

I have a such a huge backlog of games anyway.
I am still kinda nervous MS will ban me even though it was like 5 or 6 months ago. xD

Ugh. Don't even mention backlogs; I have so many games to play.

Too many games + Not enough time = First world problems. Funny how as a kid you had the reverse problem alot of time, but only got a game a few times a year if you were lucky. But Damn that feel when you look over and see rows upon rows of games you wish you had time to indulge in. Too busy working to maintain its size.

[quote name="mchthms0076911" post="11586415" timestamp="1394105160"]If anyone has a spare gold trial pm me.[/quote]
Wrong thread as well.

This tread doesn't say no begging I just asked. If no one has a spare that's fine doesn't hurt to ask.
Definition of beg (v)
Bing Dictionary
beg[ beg ]
  1. ask with emotion: to ask somebody for something such as a favor in a heartfelt, humble, or even humiliating way
  2. ask for charity: to ask people for gifts of money or food, especially in the street
  3. sit up and ask for food: to ask for food by sitting up and holding out the front legs

[quote name="mchthms0076911" post="11586790" timestamp="1394121812"]This tread doesn't say no begging I just asked. If no one has a spare that's fine doesn't hurt to ask.[/quote]
THERE IS A THREAD FOR BEGGING FOR XBOX CODES. GO THERES. Smh

Wow a lot of dorks on here. I just asked a simple question if ya don't have one then don't answer. Douches
It is you who are the douche bagger!

..*ahem*

Not entirely free, but if you have the Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass, you automatically get a free update with the new gun "The Ripper". It's released to season pass holders before the map pack containing it is released in April. I assume this is Xbox only at first, since the DLC pack releases later on other platforms.

bread's done
Back