List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Anyone played this? I am so game saturated right now that I haven't been able to, but if it's good I could shove it in somewhere.
I play it an hour or two almost every day. It really depends on the type of games you like. The graphics are great and getting updates regular.They added 3 additional maps just recently.

Spending Money gives no tactical advantage as the Premium takes are not the best tanks in the game. Although they do allow you do gain more silver and free XP so you can buy other tanks just a little faster.

My recommendation is to try it and see. You start with two Tier 1 light tanks and a Tier 1 Medium tank. and the battles for those tanks are usually fast paced. 6 vs 6 or 8 vs 8 battles of all Tier 1 light tanks and a few medium tanks. The occasional full ground war with artillery and tank destroyers in the mix.

You will also very rarely find yourself matched up with opponents you can't destroy. You can take out a heavy tank with a light tank if you use strategy. As you gain xp you can research and buy different packages for your tanks. None of which require real money.

Sure you can buy your way to the top Tier X, but you won't be facing Tier 1 opponents for easy pickings.

The match making system keeps the tank levels of your teammates and opponents within one level of your chosen tank. So if you're a Tier 4. Your opponents will usually be Tier 3-5.

Xbox Canada Dash there is an M&M's ad. with an avatar prop

qoef60.png

"Summer Rae" for WWE 2K14 [customspoiler='Description']Her ravishing dance moves with dance partner Fandango have showed off her beauty and brains. Now, get in the ring and compete with the devious Diva, Summer Rae![/customspoiler]  :arrow: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Summer-Rae/00cedfce-530a-4299-9ff6-a412234a43a8

"The Giant" for WWE 2K14 [customspoiler='Description']Before he was the Big Show, he was the muscle behind the “nWo”! Download to play as The Giant’s “nWo” character![/customspoiler]  :arrow: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Giant/62ed60b1-1c3e-412a-96f4-91e997cfaba6

"Summer Rae" for WWE 2K14 [customspoiler='Description']Her ravishing dance moves with dance partner Fandango have showed off her beauty and brains. Now, get in the ring and compete with the devious Diva, Summer Rae![/customspoiler] :arrow: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Summer-Rae/00cedfce-530a-4299-9ff6-a412234a43a8
"The Giant" for WWE 2K14 [customspoiler='Description']Before he was the Big Show, he was the muscle behind the “nWo”! Download to play as The Giant’s “nWo” character![/customspoiler] :arrow: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Giant/62ed60b1-1c3e-412a-96f4-91e997cfaba6
They have been free for a couple months now. They also have WWF "Legend" Virgil for free.

Does it mean that it [Quantum Conundrum] can be downloaded to other regions without reprimand?
Yes, it can be downloaded from anywhere to any console, provided that you have a Gold membership Japanese account. The title isn't really in Japanese. So much for my spoiler though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it can be downloaded from anywhere to any console, provided that you have a Gold membership Japanese account. The title isn't really in Japanese. So much for my spoiler though...
I already downloaded both. The Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury and Quantum Conundrum.

Simply full English on my console settings, I don't even bother to test if it comes with Jap sub or not.

Whenever Every month Japan?Korea/ S.Africa ,,etc got a different game, people complain complain complain.

" Why theirs are better "

" Microsoft you don't care us ? "

But never heard Japanese complain they got a "better" one, ever.

I would really looking forward if anyone says this Quantum Conundrum is better than Hitman Absolution ?

I already have Quantum Conundrum. Sort of like Portal in a way. Solve puzzles by moving things to proceed to the next room. It's pretty fun.

I would really looking forward if anyone says this Quantum Conundrum is better than Hitman Absolution ?
You clearly don't follow the XBL Deal of the Week, at least 20% of the responses to the Hitman announcement were pissing & whining--the same that always happens when they announce the GwG every month.

You clearly don't follow the XBL Deal of the Week, at least 20% of the responses to the Hitman announcement were pissing & whining--the same that always happens when they announce the GwG every month.
Because I don't count that thread, it does not interpret/represent anything enough.

1. Forums do not represent all.

2. None of them tells you what account they hold, you can't even tell if there are enough ( or any ) sole Japanese gamers posting comments.

3. lastly you forgot the fact that people complained mostly because they already own a physical disc when they saw its on GWG, NOT the gameplay better or worse.

You need to re-read the entire post before replying, not quoting/reply one or 2 sentences like you did and went the wrong track.

I haven't seen this yet. I wish I could get it. Does the "two controller trick" work to get it in the US?

Seems odd that it wouldn't be in the US. Aren't M&M's an American product?
I was able to find the ad after about 4-5 refreshes on one of my accounts. The ad had the blue M&M on the left with some text on the right side.

But no, unfortunately the two controller trick doesn't work for the avatar prop as it throws up an error when you try and download it with a US account.

However, they do have 6-7 themes available in the ad though (one for each color of M&M) which you can download if you're interested in that which works for any account on the console.

Because I don't count that thread, it does not interpret/represent anything enough.

2. None of them tells you what account they hold, you can't even tell if there are enough ( or any ) sole Japanese gamers posting comments.

3. lastly you forgot the fact that people complained mostly because they already own a physical disc when they saw its on GWG, NOT the gameplay better or worse.

You need to re-read the entire post before replying, not quoting/reply one or 2 sentences like you did and went the wrong track.
U mad funny and lost rofl.

#1 fanboy of the whiners woot

I... am speechless.

And here I thought this was a casual forum of gamers voicing casual opinions, I wasn't aware we were involved in internationally published, government sanctioned statistics. Sheesh. Carry on with your poll taking, better luck with the next batch of participants, eh?

All content related to the following games has been delisted (including all add-ons, gamer pics, themes, and avatar items):
  • Band Hero (add-ons were also listed under Guitar Hero 5)
  • Guitar Hero II (did not have anything free, except for video previews)
  • Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
  • Guitar Hero World Tour
  • Guitar Hero 5
  • Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (add-ons were also listed under Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero 5)
  • DJ Hero
  • DJ Hero 2
The app (Guitar Hero VIP Pass) and demos are still available for download.

If i change region to japan can i get the games like that ?
This thread is just for listing what is free across the world. Discussing how to get free games from another region is against the rules. Google it if you really want the answer. If you go through with it be warned though MS can ban both your account and console for doing this.

if you live in Latvia and you have a latvian xbox live account, you can download free games like:

Saints Row IV + DLC
Blackgate Deluxe Ed.
Skydive
Constant C
Far Cry Calssic
Limbo
Spelunky + DLC
Deadlight
Sacred Citadel + DLC
Halo: Spartan Assault
The Walking Dead EP1/EP2
Zombie Driver HD

and more..

if you live in Latvia and you have a latvian xbox live account, you can download free games like:

Saints Row IV + DLC
Blackgate Deluxe Ed.
Skydive
Constant C
Far Cry Calssic
Limbo
Spelunky + DLC
Deadlight
Sacred Citadel + DLC
Halo: Spartan Assault
The Walking Dead EP1/EP2
Zombie Driver HD