List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

2  new item in UK

Nike Skull Jacket - Two controller trick works - Not hard to find on dashboard

Raid SWAT armor - unknown if two controller trick works- Semihard to find on dashboard

2 new item in UK

Nike Skull Jacket - Two controller trick works - Not hard to find on dashboard

Raid SWAT armor - unknown if two controller trick works- Semihard to find on dashboard
Can someone explains what the " Two controller trick " means ?

This let you to install game into hard disk right?

Or a link . thread about it is appreciated.

This is what the two controller trick is. Use (or create your own) Xbox profile that is for whatever region's dashboard is having the promo. So boom you are in UK Xbox dashboard. Go to the promo. Then use the second controller and sign in with your account and download whatever avatar or game, blah, blah, it is. It really WOULD NOT be worth getting crushed in the skull with the Banhammer 3000 for wanting some stupid Nike Skull Jacket. Although that does sound kinda cool. But since Xbone basically does away with customizing avatars it seems silly to go through any kind of trouble for avatar items. Yet for some strange reason it seems like Europe gets way cooler promotional stuff. Last summer for instance when The Wolverine movie was all the rage Europe got a badass Wolverine shirt for the avatar, while in the states we got the claws and the Silver Samurai armor...

^ IMO, I think the states got the better of that deal. Can't really remember what the shirt looked like, but an outfit and a prop are more expensive than a shirt.

Defense Technica 

I was playing the demo and it said i unlocked a achievement then said buy the game to get it (showed achievement unlocked 10gs). Cancel and played a bit more, checked my achievements and it did not show it until i put my profile on my second console (proberly do not need second console just be online). 
sell more than 10 towers in one stage but selled one that was already planted there (3rd or 4th stage).
Anyone else had it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defense Technica

I was playing the demo and it said i unlocked a achievement then said buy the game to get it (showed achievement unlocked 10gs).

...Thats how demos work, you don't get to unlock achievements until it's registered as a full-game. If I were to bet money, if you're claiming you've gotten an achievement from a demo, I'd wager you now own this game.

...Thats how demos work, you don't get to unlock achievements until it's registered as a full-game. If I were to bet money, if you're claiming you've gotten an achievement from a demo, I'd wager you now own this game.
No its a glitch i tryed it on another profile :) You just need to play it online ,offline will not give you the achievements but it still pops up (it adds to your GS but does not show the achievement). I do not own the game. :)

Alright well, I stand corrected to the weirdness.
Lucky you did not bet any money :) You can only get 2 achievements from the game because it only has 4 levels. Heres a good bet to put money on , i can get a silver profile into a multiplayer game online with out gold and get a profile online in a game when its signed out :)

[quote name="louiedog" post="11723678" timestamp="1398809338"]Fairy Tail anime season 1 free from Xbox Video.[/quote]

I think it matters the region cause I couldn't get s4 e1 of that series above on my Canadian account

Aww damn it. I just bought saints row the third recently. Now I feel like a retard lol. Well, at least now I can play online with my friends.

Btw, Saints Row 3 is a AMAZING game. This is a great choice for gwg. Anyone who has gold should download it for sure. It is a awesome choice. Especially for free.

In case you need a free month trial to get the new Games with Gold freebies, you can try this link.

If you have done it before, it might not work again. Probably only for new accounts. So try a different account if it doesn't give you the free 1-month trial.

*Remember, Games with Gold freebies only work with 1-month or higher subs.

Thanks for the heads up. Any idea how to qualify for this?
If you click on the picture and scroll to the bottom it tells you. I was gonna copy and paste but I can't, and don't feel like typing the whole thing out. You pretty much have to have COD Ghosts and be a high rank? Or just play it for days?

got my Riley code today too. I have Ghosts and play the hell out of it. It said something about being a CoD VIP. I do not know how you get that "status" though. Might have to do with season pass holding or the amount of time you play.

Hey i dont understand where is this code? i have COD Ghosts from marketplace buying just didnt see on my email codes...;/ dont have and Xbox live rewards dosent work on my country. Maybe someone have code and no need?:) I really wanna have that dog:). Thanks for help 

I've only played the single player of COD: Ghosts, and that was awhile back.  I do have the Season Pass, only b/c it came with the Hardened Edition (I'm a steelbook whore and it was cheap on AWD).  I did receive the offer via the email address associated with my LIVE account.  I have my extra posted in the trade thread.

free saints row 4 dlc on the main menu screen

-Enter the Dominatrix
-How the Saints saved Christmas
-Rectifier 

tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hFGyH9d5zk

Im gonna take a wild guess and say just like many here, the poster of the video got in on the free season pass (happened last year) and posted the video to make it look like it's a glitch. Can anyone else confirm? I got rid of my copy recently. 

I guess MS would call this marketplace theft. So I would not call it "free" xD

and if you have checked the video description he is offering you a free account. So it is not free. He must have a season pass on another account and is transfering the DLC to other accounts. and you can get banned for that (they can detect that since august 2013)

Free rental of Knights of Badassdom on Xbox Video this weekend.

KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM follows three best friends (Peter Dinklage, Steve Zahn and Ryan Kwanten) and dedicated LARPers (Live Action Role Players) as they take to the woods to reenact a dungeons and dragons-like scenario fresh out of the mythical Middle Ages. Trouble arises after they unwittingly conjure up some serious evil in the form of a blood-lusting Succubus, from the pits of hell. Fantasy and reality collide on the Fields of Evermore in an all-out epic battle of make-believe wizards, demons and assorted mythical creatures. Their courage and friendship is put to the test as they attempt to vanquish the evil they have summoned. Will the group prove to simply be foam sword-wielding LARPers, or true “Knights of Badassdom?”

50% on Rotten Tomatoes

Tomorrow is Minecraft's 2nd birthday on XBLA. To celebrate you'll be able to download the Birthday Skin Pack 1 from last year as well as a new Skin Pack 2 for free. The promotion lasts until the 18th.

source

Tomorrow is Minecraft's 2nd birthday on XBLA. To celebrate you'll be able to download the Birthday Skin Pack 1 from last year as well as a new Skin Pack 2 for free. The promotion lasts until the 18th.

source
Yes!

Looks like skin packs and texture packs are 50% off too. I don't buy the skin packs, but I do get the texture packs.

Kind of sucks that I already bought the candy texture pack. I could have saved $0.50.

Notice that Nike soccer AD that was reported for the UK found it on my US dashboard with two avatar soccer suits and that Nike jacket
zx4s5i.jpg

Greetings all CAGers and Lurkers...

There is a new Navy Ad that has a new Avatar outfit.

Find it in the dash randomly and DL it. Looks nice.

Cheers

bread's done
Back