List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

are these downloadable via Xbox.com like the gwg

I'm probably late to the party but Forza is free for the weekend on Xbox One for me. 40.31gb download. I think this Gold Weekend free game thing is new, at least for me. I saw it on the Xbox One dashboard Featured section. I'm in the Preview, so I'm not sure if Xbox Live updated for everyone else already.

[quote name="yars2010" post="12069111" timestamp="1409955985"]Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Cheetos characters are free for all starting today.[/quote]

I'm guessing via a title update as usual

If you guys want to watch naruto for free go to narutoget .com it even has the new episodes. Also on the top bar there is other anime there too. Also if anyone has a free Xbox live code can you pm me ut

[quote name="bear489" post="12079000" timestamp="1410269485"]Say buddy you got a link to that info?[/quote]

My bad it's 30% off watch dogs and 50% off worms with DWG

Free RE movie on crackle, never used this app before so not sure how that works.
Crackle has lots of free movies/tv shows. They change them up once in awhile.

It's basically paid for by watching ads once in awhile. They also have apps for Roku, Blu-ray players, and certain Smart TVs. Similar to Hulu.

http://www.crackle.com

I saw the same ad for the free RE movie on the dashboard, then I quickly closed it when I saw that it was through Crackle. I thought it was free via Xbox Videos at first.

So techinically not a Xbox Live freebie. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a BoomCo ad on US dashboard with an avatar prop, so keep an eye out for that.
I could never find this ad on my profile. I managed to find it using one of my other accounts. Once I got the ad up I logged out and signed into my main account and was able to get the prop. I've never heard of BoomCo before. I guess it's some Nerf type gun toy. Oh and it looks like you can get a second blue gun if you hit the target.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png

I could never find this ad on my profile. I managed to find it using one of my other accounts. Once I got the ad up I logged out and signed into my main account and was able to get the prop. I've never heard of BoomCo before. I guess it's some Nerf type gun toy. Oh and it looks like you can get a second blue gun if you hit the target.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png
I'ts so rare, im using an USA DNS to watch Netflix USA in my Mexican account, and the sign-out, sign-in trick work with this avatar prop in my Mexican Account

thumblg.png
thumblg.png
Thanks for this.

Had to sign into my 11 year olds account to find these but glad the sign out/in method worked.

Cheers!

If you already own Minecraft for Xbox 360, you can upgrade to the Xbox One edition for $4.99.

Also, if you have bought any Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC (skin packs, texture packs, or mash-ups) you will be able to get the Xbox One DLC for FREE.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/dlc/Minecraft-Xbox-One-Edition/582e7bcc-11bc-4702-ab1b-b31566f8e327
Great to know! Thank you.

Here are the official announcements:
http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/games-minecraft-xbox-one-edition-announce
http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/games-minecraft-closer-look

Really glad to see that the disc version counts! :)

I love how they still haven't changed the payment options on the Marketplace website to simply purchase a free item without having to put in a credit card number...Although anything for the Xbox One Marketplace there is no issue-I guess Microsoft has completely abandoned their most profitable console.

I love how they still haven't changed the payment options on the Marketplace website to simply purchase a free item without having to put in a credit card number...Although anything for the Xbox One Marketplace there is no issue-I guess Microsoft has completely abandoned their most profitable console.
You can do what I did and tie it to a PayPal account, them remove Microsoft/Xbox authorization on PayPal's end. That way if for some reason you accidentally did try to purchase something, the payment process would not be able to complete. Doesn't affect "free" items.

You can do what I did and tie it to a PayPal account, them remove Microsoft/Xbox authorization on PayPal's end. That way if for some reason you accidentally did try to purchase something, the payment process would not be able to complete. Doesn't affect "free" items.
how would you re-activate Microsoft/Xbox authorization on PayPal's end when you want to buy something from Microsoft/Xbox using PayPal?

I forgot about Forza being a Microsoft IP was thinking the same thing... I stand corrected. Good call Ranch Wings. I would like to see Project Gotham Racing brought back.

Apparently, the Marketplace website is THE ONLY way to get the Skylanders prop. Not that I wanted it or anything. I don't understand why there are region-locked avatar items. I would have much rather have the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes avatar item that was given to the European Marketplace...

Apparently, the Marketplace website is THE ONLY way to get the Skylanders prop. Not that I wanted it or anything. I don't understand why there are region-locked avatar items. I would have much rather have the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes avatar item that was given to the European Marketplace...
You're just full of complaints today, aren't you?

45bc0b26aa9ff1cb4ce40685dd2e7c56233a2fe4a8ecee7215747a2070221f8c.jpg

Anyone know what it the demo includes? Just a race?

You're right. LOL I always fall for it. :(
It has a section of the map for free roam, three races, and a bucket list challenge. Primarily, you drive one of three - imo, less desirable - cars - however, for the intro and one race, you drive a Lambo, and for the bucket list, it's an Agera. It's quite fun - I loved the first Horizon.

If you have a U.S. account, I was able to find it in the Avatar Store on the Xbox 360 itself. If you go into the store and then go into the "All" section, there is a subcategory for Props. I found it on the 4th page at the bottom left just after the MLB baseball props under my two accounts.

Don't know if it is available in any other regions or marketplaces, but hopefully that will help some people find it if they aren't able to buy it on the website.

Farming Simulator 2013 (that is really an Xbox 360 game?!?!) has a free download for the Modding Pack. Just letting those who have this game or were waiting on this piece of free to arrive.

Cheers

It has a section of the map for free roam, three races, and a bucket list challenge. Primarily, you drive one of three - imo, less desirable - cars - however, for the intro and one race, you drive a Lambo, and for the bucket list, it's an Agera. It's quite fun - I loved the first Horizon.
Thanks for the info! Just tried it out and I'm really liking it. I loved the first game.

bread's done
Back