List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Not sure if it was already posted... to much chatter here now, I know the prop was from the market place, but here is the dashboard add you can get it from as well as a free theme and avatar pic.

Not sure if it's b/c I bought the VIP Pass, but there was a free 8 car pack "Launch Bonus" for Horizon 2 (or titled something similar) in the Add Ons part of the XBOX One Game Store (CONSOLE).  Not the Day One DLC (which is Unavailable & 3 Cars).

I could never find this ad on my profile. I managed to find it using one of my other accounts. Once I got the ad up I logged out and signed into my main account and was able to get the prop. I've never heard of BoomCo before. I guess it's some Nerf type gun toy. Oh and it looks like you can get a second blue gun if you hit the target.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png
The BoomCo ad is now in The Grid.

XB1. Tab over (right) to Store, then Games, then look in Add-Ons. Should be on the first page of the most recent add-ons.
Must be a random thing that pops up every now and then. I still can't find it. I have no idea why they had to make free stuff on the dashboard seem like some kind of treasure hunt.

Not sure if it's b/c I bought the VIP Pass, but there was a free 8 car pack "Launch Bonus" for Horizon 2 (or titled something similar) in the Add Ons part of the XBOX One Game Store (CONSOLE). Not the Day One DLC (which is Unavailable & 3 Cars).
I grabbed it too. I don't have the VIP pass.

I could never find this ad on my profile. I managed to find it using one of my other accounts. Once I got the ad up I logged out and signed into my main account and was able to get the prop. I've never heard of BoomCo before. I guess it's some Nerf type gun toy. Oh and it looks like you can get a second blue gun if you hit the target.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png
Just got the Boom Co Avatar items via an add on the dashboard. Im using a Canadian account.

So besides the two are there any more?

There's a star wars ad with a rebel helmet from Disney.
Whenever there's a free avatar item I really want, I can never find the ad. I'm getting nothing but football and Skittles ads at the moment. Cleared the cache and nothing changed. Would it kill MS to put all the current ads on the Grid?

Whenever there's a free avatar item I really want, I can never find the ad. I'm getting nothing but football and Skittles ads at the moment. Cleared the cache and nothing changed. Would it kill MS to put all the current ads on the Grid?
Yeah, I hate that too. My only suggestion is to try other accounts that you might have. I have quite a few extra accounts and for some reason I get different ads for some of them. If you find the ad with another account, go to it, sign-out of that account and then log into your main account and you should be able to get the avatar item for your account.

Wasn't sure where to post this so I figured this was a safe spot.

Forza 3 360 DLC (from the game packaging, just in case someone bought it used)

xrrb6-4wfqf-hxp7p-gc2g3-gckxb

ed last
Wasn't sure where to post this so I figured this was a safe spot.

Forza 3 360 DLC (from the game packaging, just in case someone bought it used)

xrrb6-4wfqf-hxp7p-gc2g3-gckxb
Unless they were re-activated in the past year, all the Forza 3 DLC content from codes inside the game (i.e. ultimate edition) were de-activated last year.

Wasn't Shadowrun a former GWG offering for some other countries? Nice that we all can now legitimately own it.

Just found a Skittles/NFL ad on the U.S. dash, no Skittles prop sadly but there is an avatar shirt. Still haven't seen to 22 jump street ad.
The Skittles ad is in The Grid now. I never did get that 22 Jump Street ad. I guess that is long gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
This just showed up on dashboard advert, just got the male prop. :)
Hey, thanks! I found it right away on my dashboard. I tried to get a direct link to the avatar suit from my Purchase History, but the link doesn't work. Oh well, at least I could easily find it.

Still haven't seen that Star Wars helmet.

For Canada there are props for a Schick shaving razor and the Boxtrolls.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/Product/Schick-Hydro-Avatar-Prop/00001000-d292-9263-cbef-e9aa58570b5e

The Last Team Standing Update for Grand Theft Auto V is up and free again.

And it comes with new weapons and stuff so it is a free thing to mention for those who might want to get it.

Cheers

Starwars Rebel ad now shows up on the grid for me for those that don't have it. 

Also there's a new jack in the box ad, a video with a baby jack in the box or something, and supposedly it has an avatar prop, but when i try to download it says it's not available anymore. Anyone else finding it?

For that new game Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, the content Additional Character 1: Tohru Adachi and [SIZE=13.63636302948px]Additional Character 2: Marie are free.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]EDIT: I also just saw that the Minecraft content Halo Mash-Up: Minecraft Evolved is also free. Is that content normally free? I don't see it listed on the first page.[/SIZE]

For that new game Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, the content Additional Character 1: Tohru Adachi and [SIZE=13.63636302948px]Additional Character 2: Marie are free.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]EDIT: I also just saw that the Minecraft content Halo Mash-Up: Minecraft Evolved is also free. Is that content normally free? I don't see it listed on the first page.[/SIZE]
That is just a video, isn't it?

Starwars Rebel ad now shows up on the grid for me for those that don't have it.

Also there's a new jack in the box ad, a video with a baby jack in the box or something, and supposedly it has an avatar prop, but when i try to download it says it's not available anymore. Anyone else finding it?
Thanks for the heads up about the Star Wars Rebel ad being in The Grid. I was hoping that Jack in the Box ad was there too, but I guess I'll have to hunt it down. I think the last time they had a Jack in the Box ad it was in The Grid for a bit if I'm not mistaken.

thumblg.png

bread's done
Back