List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Has anyone heard if Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 1 would be going free/sale anytime soon?

I only need 500GS to hit 100,000GS and i want to hit that milestone by beating Walking Dead season 2, but dont want to pay for Ep1 having already paid for season pass.

Has anyone heard if Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 1 would be going free/sale anytime soon?

I only need 500GS to hit 100,000GS and i want to hit that milestone by beating Walking Dead season 2, but dont want to pay for Ep1 having already paid for season pass.
it will be at redbox very soon.

I haven't been on Live's interface for months, how do you get to specific ads? Interested in that Rebels one for the helmet but don't know if it's in a certain area or you have to trigger it to appear somewhere as I'm not sure what you mean by grid.

I haven't been on Live's interface for months, how do you get to specific ads? Interested in that Rebels one for the helmet but don't know if it's in a certain area or you have to trigger it to appear somewhere as I'm not sure what you mean by grid.
try looking on different profiles, then using controller trick if you find it. The grid is in the games section. In Indies, I believe, but could be wrong. It just has a bunch of ads when you open it.

Most ads require you to refresh if you don't see them on your dashboard. Some, like the rebels one, are on the grid. This is an area where some Ads are placed for a certain while. Anyways, to get there you need to go to the Games tab on your dashboard, then Browse Games, next to the Indie tab, and finally where the ad is usually at is the grid.I believe its only for the U.S. though.

full game at redbox on 10/21.you could try to get a free game code.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a Disney Big Hero 6 video AD with a baymax avatar prop.
Thanks!

I got a working link to download it.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Big-Hero-6/00001000-7510-d223-c04c-ad9a58570b77

thumblg.png

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for the Big Hero 6 ad for days and keep getting the Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day ad over and over again.

Fable Legends Closed Beta :xb1:

"Before we can invite anybody, we first need those of you who’ve registered your email address to complete the Beta Registration process! If you've already registered your email address, we'll be sending an email to you soon with a link to complete registration. If you’ve not registered your email address, head to www.fablelegends.com now to sign up, and then complete the registration process."

My apologies if this came up previously, but I just ran across a Skittles ad in The Grid that has an NFL themed Skittles Avatar T-Shirt in addition to some gamer pics and a theme.  Not the greatest shirt, but I added it to my collection of free, but likely to never be used, avatar clothing.

Nicely done. This will be a major undertaking for one member to update the thread on a regular basis so I hope you're up to the task. The wiki add-on will definitely be useful here
[/QUOTE]I wish too that there were a wiki of all free content! Why isn't there one since it would be so useful?

Get A Free Pair Of In-Game Headphones For Sunset Overdrive By Blowing Stuff Up :xb1:

Spend enough time in the workshop,(view weapons) and you’ll get a code for a unique pair of headphones that you can wear when the game is out on October 28 (code pops up randomly)

endcard-thumbnail.png

Congrats! Blow mutants’ minds while outfitted in a pair of in-game Rock n’ Hop Headphones.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/sunset-overdrive/weapons#fbid=oETzN-uIWrQ

I wish too that there were a wiki of all free content! Why isn't there one since it would be so useful?
Since there is no wiki yet, i have thought about possibly creating a Google spreadsheet doc that we could link to from the OP. I'm not sure if i would give editing rights to the open public or perhaps just to top contributors, though.

HYCPG-JWX92-R3KWW-TJ8HF-BJVR8
378MD-W4KKJ-CDBVK-FT342-6RKD6

2 48 hours... Lmao shit happens so yu guys can use em up :D

Where exactly is the avatar located? looked all over the dahsboard with no luck./ I see COD AW  on the dash 2 ads to be exact. But one is a video trailer and the other mentions season pass. No sign of this avatar anywhere

Odd tried to find the aw avatar this morning. will try again later i suppose. Thought something like this would be more prominantly plastered. I don't suppose theres a direct xbox.com link to said avatar is there? or is it only via dashboard

Just so everyone knows you can sign up for the evolve alpha test from your Xbox one console on the dashboard, you don't even need to preorder the game it just gives you the correct codes

Just so everyone knows you can sign up for the evolve alpha test from your Xbox one console on the dashboard, you don't even need to preorder the game it just gives you the correct codes

Where exactly is the avatar located? looked all over the dahsboard with no luck./ I see COD AW on the dash 2 ads to be exact. But one is a video trailer and the other mentions season pass. No sign of this avatar anywhere
I think the ad I went to looked like it was a video trailer, but then it took me to the screen with a few trailers and a downloads section.

See pics at http://xboxavatargear.freeforums.org/free-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-covert-sentinel-avatar-us-t3683.html

You have to watch the video trailer to unlock the avatar item. Well, you have to at least start it and then you can press B to exit and it will unlock it.

You can try to refresh the ads or just try another account and just do the "two controller trick".

I bet it will eventually be in The Grid.

There is an ad on Xbox 360 for Blizzards World of Warcrack that gives an Axe Avatar Prop and 4 shirts for your avatar.

Find them and get them after watching the videos. Axe looks cool and has some animations. 

Cheers

There is a World of Warcraft advert with 6 avatar props. Once inside advert you will see 2 adverts, one will give you a Toy Gorehowl Axe prop. Then on the other small advert you will get 5 avatar shirts. Must watch videos to unlock props, one video unlocks one prop. (just fast forward)  :) 

There is an ad on Xbox 360 for Blizzards World of Warcrack that gives an Axe Avatar Prop and 4 shirts for your avatar.

Find them and get them after watching the videos. Axe looks cool and has some animations.

Cheers
Thanks.

I found the ad under games -> browse games -> featured. Oh and in case you all don't already know this, you don't have to actually watch the whole videos to unlock the free avatar items from ads. Just start the video and press B and it will still trigger the avatar download.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png
thumblg.png
thumblg.png
thumblg.png
thumblg.png

Thanks. Love Warcraft and those shirts are pretty decent. Only wish that the Avatar stuff had continued into the XBOne generation, which from what people have said is not the case.

Thanks. Love Warcraft and those shirts are pretty decent. Only wish that the Avatar stuff had continued into the XBOne generation, which from what people have said is not the case.
Your Avatar is there. It is an App. Best part is that it keeps all your DLC on the One for easy changing and access.

Your Avatar is there. It is an App. Best part is that it keeps all your DLC on the One for easy changing and access.
That's... mostly true.

Your avatar and everything you've bought, along with game "awards," have all been ported over to the X1, but none of the props you might have are useable (although all the animations are still there--you can view them from a menu). The only thing avatars are good for, currently, are for choosing a pre-determined pose from a few dozen and creating a gamer pic from that pose. You still get all the customization (changing features and clothes) but no one gets to really see it. It's like avatar-lite.

It has been this way for years.
Oic. Not sure how many years then because I remember changing my GT for the first time way way back and I was charge.

Edit: just did a quick google search and people were doing exploits to change it free way back in 2012 since you were charge. After reading some more looks like it changed when the Xbox One came out.

bread's done
Back