List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Did everyone else get an Xbox message saying thank you and they will be giving you a free code for LIMBO? Im hoping this is something everyone who bought Day one gets, and not what I won.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you could possibly beat the game?
I beat the game in about 12 hours I think, going at a somewhat leisurely pace with about 50-60% of the achievements. I didn't do all of the side quests, but keep in mind that if you stick to the main story and beat it, you can come back and do the side quests later.

Did everyone else get an Xbox message saying thank you and they will be giving you a free code for LIMBO? Im hoping this is something everyone who bought Day one gets, and not what I won.
I got the same message too. I have the day one achievement only and not the day one console, guess it's for having the cheevo.

Yeah it basically takes all night to completely download the game. I finally finished downloading it last night but managed to play the first part of the game after 35% had installed to the HDD. They really should let it be free for the entire weekend instead of just today.

CheapAssGamer giveaway - Kalimba - Sneak Peek (Xbox One)

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?app=codes&module=view&codeid=12

We're giving away 1000 codes for a sneak peek at the upcoming puzzle-platformer Kalimba for Xbox One. This sneak peek includes eight single player levels, five co-op levels, and one boss fight. The sneak peek is good through November 30th, so get on it fast.

To be eligible for this code, you must:

• - Be a registered CAG user.
  • - Have been registered on CAG for at least 365 days.
I clicked "Get a Code" but just get a "Oops! Something went wrong! You've already redeemed a code from this giveaway."  I didn't get a code yet...

Update - Thanks for the kalimba sneek peak code TedBundYzcoa ! Generous CAG! :)

We're giving away 1000 codes for a sneak peek at the upcoming puzzle-platformer Kalimba for Xbox One. This sneak peek includes eight single player levels, five co-op levels, and one boss fight. The sneak peek is good through November 30th, so get on it fast.

I clicked "Get a Code" but just get a "Oops! Something went wrong! You've already redeemed a code from this giveaway." I didn't get a code yet...

I'm not member long enough to enter. If some one could get a code for me if don't need it, that would be nice! I have some 48 GOLD trial codes... =P~

I clicked "Get a Code" but just get a "Oops! Something went wrong! You've already redeemed a code from this giveaway." I didn't get a code yet...

I tried to get this also but received the same error. I never clicked that button till today and never got a code :( is something wrong? Been a member for years btw

I tried to get this also but received the same error. I never clicked that button till today and never got a code :( is something wrong? Been a member for years btw
Yea didn't work for me either, a fellow CAG hooked me up with a code. Maybe no more codes left or the code link isn't working...

Thanx.Got it :D/

Xbox Music Deals App: 100 Various Artist Albums: Avicii, Linkin Park & More Free (Windows 8 or Smartphone Required)

Note, you must either use a PC with Windows 8 OS or a Windows 8 Smartphone to achieve this offer.

1. Click this link here (if you're using PC w/ Windows 8)
  2. Click this link here (if you're using Smartphone w/ Windows 8)
    • Install the Music Deals App to your PC or Smartphone
  3. Proceed to open up the Music Deals App
  4. Click on "Holiday Freebies" 100 Free Albums
  5. Proceed to select the album of your choice for Free
    • When asked to Switch to Music Deals on your PC, click yes
  6. In the Xbox Music Deals, click on "Get it Free" and login to your Microsoft Account and proceed to download. [Click here to sign up for a free Microsoft Account]
  7. Your album should start downloading
Saw this on SD this morning.

I saw some gameplay after I got the key but the gameplay started making me feel anxious. :)  The third person to PM me gets the key.

Xbox Music Deals App: 100 Various Artist Albums: Avicii, Linkin Park & More Free (Windows 8 or Smartphone Required)

Note, you must either use a PC with Windows 8 OS or a Windows 8 Smartphone to achieve this offer.

6. In the Xbox Music Deals, click on "Get it Free" and login to your Microsoft Account and proceed to download. [Click here to sign up for a free Microsoft Account]
Very nice find! There are surprisingly some really great albums on the list! Thank you for posting it. :)

Interesting, in order to get the same DLC free for Xbox One you have to preorder the game. Not sure what I think about that...
Think later get now -> "Download the free "Blood Count" level: a unique Torus shaped grid until December 2, 2014, 11:59 PM UTC from the product page."

Thanks NoDAK.

For the month of December, Xbox Live Gold members will receive three new free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360 as part of the Games with Gold program.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Worms Battlegrounds ($24.99 ERP) for free during the month of December.

On Xbox 360, starting Monday, December 1st, The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through December 15th.
Then on December 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download SSX ($19.99 ERP) for free through December 31st.

If they don't make Ep 2/3 free also, that would indeed be sh!tty.
Although that would be great, I really doubt the remaining episodes will be free. This probably will be like The Walking Dead. Get the first episode free and have to buy the remaining episodes.

Still, its the only one of the games I am slightly interested in playing. I think The Raven was part of the Humble Bundle at one time.

Is this US only? I can't find the app on the italian marketplace

bread's done
Back