List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

[quote name="Abacate1289" post="12439664" timestamp="1422127609"]Thats why i love this forum :bow: :bow: :bow:
TNX SO MUCH!!!![/quote]
I think he did it only because your avatar is awesome. :)

[quote name="Certified" post="12443563" timestamp="1422256302"]Thanks just grabbed ep 1 of games of thrones for $5 and free season pass. In the USA. $5 for all 6 episodes can't beat that.[/quote]
In the US? Shows as $19.99 for 360 and X1 for me.

Hey FYI the GoT season pass being downloadable is likely a glitch in the system, and slickdeals is all over it:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7619784-telltale-s-game-of-thrones-for-xbox-one-5-for-episode-1-0-for-season-pass-digital-download-xbox-store?v=1

One thing I noticed is that it allows you to download and install it on the Xbox One, but I haven't actually purchased it.  This might mean they can revoke my access to it, but in the end it might just stick around.  Depends on if you want to take the gamble.

I don't own an Xbox One, so no go for me. My guess is that eventually Ep 1 will be free on Xbox 360, like the previous Telltale games. It would have been nice to get the free season pass though.

I guess I'll just wait for a sale or for the whole series to show up on disc and rent it from Redbox. I still haven't even watched the show yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Havoc Hover Bike Avatar Prop found on dashboard ad. I found the ad on the Canadian dashboard, but it works for a US account. I assume the ad is on the US dashboard as well. Oh and there's a free theme as well.

thumblg.png

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that this was already mentioned by G0NZILLA
There's a CoD Advanced Warfare HAVOC Dlc advert on the dashboard that unlocks/gives you a Hover Bike Avatar Prop when you see a video.

Theres an update in the ad. you watch the latest video and you got an Exo Zombie Avatar Prop

Xbox Live Games with Gold for February 2015

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download #IDARB ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of February.

On Xbox 360, starting Sunday, February 1st, Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through February 15th.

Then on February 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Sniper Elite V2 ($29.99 ERP) for free through February 28th.

http://majornelson.com/2015/01/28/xbox-live-games-gold-february-2015/
Awesome! Every single one of these I haven't played! First GoG I've been looking forward to in a while. And, of course, my Live subscription lapsed. I know this has probably been asked countless times, but can I use a Gold trial to download the games?

Theres an update in the ad. you watch the latest video and you got an Exo Zombie Avatar Prop
Thanks! Found it on my US dashboard this time.

thumblg.png

Awesome! Every single one of these I haven't played! First GoG I've been looking forward to in a while. And, of course, my Live subscription lapsed. I know this has probably been asked countless times, but can I use a Gold trial to download the games?
Only 30-day trials or higher.

You need Live subscription which start sfrom 1 month. The trial is not a Live subscription just 2-3-7-14 days and just trials. Even on Xbox One you can "buy it" the game, but you can not start, because you need GOLD subscription to play. On xbox360 it doesn't work.

You need Live subscription which start sfrom 1 month. The trial is not a Live subscription just 2-3-7-14 days and just trials. Even on Xbox One you can "buy it" the game, but you can not start, because you need GOLD subscription to play. On xbox360 it doesn't work.
Thanks! Found it on my US dashboard this time.

thumblg.png

Only 30-day trials or higher.
Crap. Time to go Xbox Live hunting. LOL

Brothers was a fun little game easy cheevos as well. Pretty short though. You can beat it in a day or so.

Just finished Brothers. Good story but I never got used to the controls. Glad I didn't purchase is before. I prob won't play a second time even for the achievements.

Just finished Brothers. Good story but I never got used to the controls. Glad I didn't purchase is before. I prob won't play a second time even for the achievements.
Yeah I haven't tried it yet but saw someone playing it on twitch a while back and they said the same thing about the controls.. Not even sure I'll play it much

4L41f3bd.png

A real CAG would not be close to done by now; it'd still be in backlog!
No worries, my backlog goes back to the 16 bit generation, including the handhelds from then. I thought I'd play Brothers since everyone kept saying it's a short game which it is. Woo Hoo, first game I've finished in maybe a year.

Battlefield Hardline beta is out  (for 360 and X1)

found it in games on demand, not in demo's (on the 360)

bread's done
Back