List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Izle, a game that's on pretty much every platform, has opened for the closed alpha. You can signup here (or here if you don't want to help a brother out).

From what I've seen up of it, it's like a mixture of LoZ: Wind Waker, Minecraft, and No Man's Sky.

[quote name="Tacit Ronin" post="12479118" timestamp="1423334556"]Izle, a game that's on pretty much every platform, has opened for the closed alpha. You can signup here (or hereif you don't want to help a brother out).

From what I've seen up of it, it's like a mixture of LoZ: Wind Waker, Minecraft, and No Man's Sky.[/quote]

Ya but is it on Xbox ?

Izle, a game that's on pretty much every platform, has opened for the closed alpha. You can signup here (or here if you don't want to help a brother out).

From what I've seen up of it, it's like a mixture of LoZ: Wind Waker, Minecraft, and No Man's Sky.
Helped out a brother ;).

Enjoy when you get enough points.

There's a Mazda ad in The Grid that you can get a free avatar outfit (sunglasses, jacket, & gloves). Vote in the contest to download the Mazda Driver's Pack.

thumblg.png

Theres an update in the ad. you watch the latest video and you got an Exo Zombie Avatar Prop
The COD ad is now in The Grid.

There's a Mazda ad in The Grid that you can get a free avatar outfit (sunglasses, jacket, & gloves). Vote in the contest to download the Mazda Driver's Pack.

thumblg.png

The COD ad is now in The Grid.
i like when i come to this thread and see code trader was the last to post because i see stuff like this ahha thanks man..

[quote name="DaKidRob" post="12484279" timestamp="1423537402"]i like when i come to this thread and see code trader was the last to post because i see stuff like this ahha thanks man..[/quote]

That's cause he "is" the best

same with you Ted thank you guys for all you do...
Thanks for the kind comments from people. Yeah, there are quite a few other regulars on here that contribute to this thread. So they deserve thanks as well. Thanks to everyone who contributes! This thread and the Android deals thread are the two threads I frequently check out on CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there's a new Verizon Ad on US Dashboard Called Game chat and says Avatar props but when you click it it says coming soon so guys might want to check it out if you guys come across it

So there's a new Verizon Ad on US Dashboard Called Game chat and says Avatar props but when you click it it says coming soon so guys might want to check it out if you guys come across it
Nice! I haven't seen Verizon avatar freebies in quite awhile now. The ads all over my dashboard now. Let's just hope I can still find them when they decide to add the avatar items (possibly weeks later). :p

I saw a new Old Spice ad in The Grid. No free avatar items. Just easily obtainable themes (games -> Browse Games -> extras -> Themes)

The creepy Old Spice janitor avatar is still available.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Janitor-Costume/00001000-7733-5293-c8ec-92b358570b19

New demo for ScreamRide ? has been listed. I'm assuming it's a Roller Coaster Tycoon clone.
Im reviewing this game now and its nothing like Roller Coaster Tycoon. But these are the creators of the series who made this one as well. :) I havent played the demo so Im not sure what they allow you to play since I cant say anything im currently playing.

Im reviewing this game now and its nothing like Roller Coaster Tycoon. But these are the creators of the series who made this one as well. :) I havent played the demo so Im not sure what they allow you to play since I cant say anything im currently playing.
It's a weird On Rails (literally) driving game. It's real dumb. It's basically a tablet game. You on a track and you lean and boost. That's pretty much it.

New demo for ScreamRide ? has been listed. I'm assuming it's a Roller Coaster Tycoon clone.
So I don't think the demo gives a gret first impression. All the other stuff is after a video that prompts you to leave the game. It's Got a create, ride, and destroy mode. It's not bad. Has potential.

April's Fools! I kid, I kid. If it's true, that would be awesome!

FREE stand-alone Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious game will be available from March 27th - April 10th.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/25/8107219/fast-and-furious-7-forza-horizon-2-expansion-xbox-one-360

http://news.xbox.com/2015/02/games-forza-horizon-2-presents-fast-furious

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious will be released March 27 for free on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. It will not require Forza Horizon 2, the most recent entry in the Forza franchise, which was developed by Playground Games. The stand-alone Fast & Furious expansion will remain free until April 10; Furious 7 hits theaters April 3. After April 10, Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious will cost $10.

Ok, it's official now.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/02/xbox-march-games-with-gold

April's Fools! I kid, I kid. If it's true, that would be awesome!
Seriously, you really can’t lose this month, or in April (and we promise it’s not an April Fools joke).
;)

To commemorate this huge milestone, Xbox is giving you more of what you love, with twice the free Games in April! Next month, you can look forward to four free games on Xbox 360, and two free games on Xbox One.
6 FREE Games for April!!!

99% of them.
Sheesh. You sure have high standards. You actually sound like a Slickdealer. You don't think these games were at least okay?

Brothers

Rayman

Guacamelee

Halo

Viva Pinata

The Witcher

Tomb Raider

Bioshock

Dust

Dark Souls

Saints Row

Battleblock

Street Fighter 4

Sheesh. You sure have high standards. You actually sound like a Slickdealer. You don't think these games were at least okay?

Brothers

Rayman

Guacamelee

Halo

Viva Pinata

The Witcher

Tomb Raider

Bioshock

Dust

Dark Souls

Saints Row

Battleblock

Street Fighter 4
ahaha thanks for proving my point. Bioshock is the 1%

So you are game developer right?

Name the game you have made and we shall buy yours if its better than Witcher & Tomb
Your logic is flawed. Just because i say I dislike majority games given for free (which is for a reason) doesn't mean I should be a game developer also to have it valid.

It's called having an opinion. Your remark is invalid and quite frankly moronic.

ahaha thanks for proving my point. Bioshock is the 1%
Wow, such high standards indeed. I have high standards myself if I might say so but yours is just over the roof. I might already mistake you for not liking any game at all. 1% is exaggerating it.

bread's done
Back