List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Smite Xbox One: CGJF6-3JMFV-7FC2K-9WHMQ-MHVWZ

Sorry just realized I posted in the wrong place

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Hot Pockets - Snack Bites Avatar Prop

thumblg.png

Anyone else having trouble downloading this game? I keep getting the "Can't download" message on the console.
It was doing it to me before. Got it just a few minutes ago though. I've had to go in and delete all the files for the game and redownload it again... Seems to work

Yeah that game of thrones seasons pass is not going to let you download it. This happened awhile ago. People got charged and only got the first episode I believe. Also on the one doesn't Microsoft have better control of revoking glitches?

Yeah that game of thrones seasons pass is not going to let you download it. This happened awhile ago. People got charged and only got the first episode I believe. Also on the one doesn't Microsoft have better control of revoking glitches?
You are incorrect. Anyone who purchased GoT S1 on XBO for $4.99 last night got the entire season. Ep 1-3 are available now. Ep 4-6 will be added to the bundle as they are released.

Anyone else having trouble downloading this game? I keep getting the "Can't download" message on the console.
I had this problem - ended up having to go into my storage device, deleting the partial download (which was down towards the bottom of the list of games) and then redownload. Worked fine after that.

It was doing it to me before. Got it just a few minutes ago though. I've had to go in and delete all the files for the game and redownload it again... Seems to work
Thanks, this worked. I was able to download this game, plus 5 others that I apparently didn't notice hadn't downloaded correctly.

Here are two SMITE Xbox One Beta Keys, one for you and one more for a friend, so you two can start playing together today:

K2GT3-22HTV-HYQFP-9T223-RM6PZ and JT96M-W7FM6-49H42-9634J-T6KKZ

I expected something way better for XboxOne. Rumors said it would be Ryse or Forza...
Thanks for notifying us! ^_^
People in the XBL Deals thread found some links of the Massive Chalice dev stating it was going to launch as a GwG title, so that was the expectation over there for the past few days. Though there was hope of another title for E3 month, not a 3rd straight month of Pool Nation FX.

I don't think we've had any "retail level" games for the Xbox One free have we? Like games that are released on disk and sold in stores?
Bloomy is right, Rayman Legends probably the closest otherwise it's been indies and Pool Nation FX for three straight months.

bread's done
Back