List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

well why are you guys so sad about the games with gold title for xbox one?

It actually looks like a fun and good game. I don't see the problem with indie games tbh

[quote name="TheRealOlimonster" post="12713634" timestamp="1432896894"]well why are you guys so sad about the games with gold title for xbox one?

It actually looks like a fun and good game. I don't see the problem with indie games tbh[/quote]
I don't have a problem with indie games (I have almost zero time to play any game, indie or AAA), but I would like to see Pool Nation get swapped out for another game...

Hard to believe that Thief was supposed to be the "next big thing" last year and now it's FREE!!!

_-Thief-Xbox-360-_.jpg
nelson-muntz-logo-primary.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe that Thief was supposed to be the "next big thing" last year and now it's FREE!!!
Yeah i laughed at that as well.... I can see titanfall being free here before too long as well. It was HUGE for months before it came out but hell they gave away the season pass a few months ago lol

Yeah i laughed at that as well.... I can see titanfall being free here before too long as well. It was HUGE for months before it came out but hell they gave away the season pass a few months ago lol
The main difference is that Titanfall is actually a great game. He didn't sell a lot because there are too many big FPS franchises (COD, Halo, BF).

I didn't like titan fall at first because I was only playing the campaign. ( which is not really a actual story) now that I finished the story and switched over to the variety maps I love it. Favorite multi player game. I went back to playing halo and its too slow now. It feels like a tank compared to titanfall.

It takes awhile to get used to the flow and parkour style of titanfall but once you do its awesome. Try playing on deadly ground you quickly learn how to use the environment and walls. If not you die.

Now don't get me wrong I like titanfall but we all know you run into pretty much the same people every time you play (at least I do) because not a lot of people play it. I'm hoping they actually come out with a 2nd one that has an actual campaign to it but since this one (seems to have) failed' I highly doubt it

thanks will set an alarm for that day, if it works out i suppose 15th is the best time to renew live then
Make sure to renew around 10-11pm because the timing is exact to the minute. I renewed at 8pm on the 15th of the month before. One month later i went to get the second free game since they go free early but I was unable to get it since it went free around 9:30pm. Kept getting errors until it hit the 16th and then it said I had no gold.

Heros of Storm has an ad where you watch a video to unlock a prop. It's a frog looking thing called Murky. Sorry if it's been mentioned before!

Also Terminator Genisys has a free Theme that can be found in the store, didn't see an ad anywhere.
Looks like there are two Terminator themes. It says something like "Congratulations for unlocking..." so I guess there will eventually be some sort of ad. Hopefully we will get an avatar item as well. :)

To get the themes go to games -> Browse Games -> Themes

One is called The Resistance Theme Pack and the other is Terminator Genisys Theme Pack.

Heros of Storm has an ad where you watch a video to unlock a prop. It's a frog looking thing called Murky. Sorry if it's been mentioned before!
Cool! Thanks. You don't have to watch the full video. Right after the video starts, just press B. It will unlock.

thumblg.png

http://forums.projectspark.com/yaf_postsm215639_Summer-of-Spark--1-Credit-Conker-and-Double-XP-Weekend.aspx#post215639

To anyone who plays Project Spark here, the Conker's Big Reuniion DLC is going to be essentially free from June 12th to June 15th. It'll cost exactly one credit, and you get 60 credist just for logging in on any given day. The DLC has achievements, most of which are pretty easy, for those wondering.

There'll also be double XP and credits earned during that period.
Thanks. Wouldn't have noticed this otherwise. My daughter loves this game, although she prefers I play for her and she tells me what to do...lol

the conker download is showing as 500 tokens for me. Why is it not one credit? I installed.this damn game just for a conker interpretation, and I can't even get it.

GEARS OF WAR: ULTIMATE EDITION - BETA LIVE NOW!
Sign up at https://gearsofwar.com/en-us  You can't miss the REGISTER TODAY tab. Must sign in with Xbox account.

Registration Requirements:

• You must own an Xbox One console.
  • You must have an Xbox Live Gold membership in good standing.
  • You must have high-speed internet access.
  • Must have enough storage space to download the Beta, which is approximately 7 GB.
Additional Details:

• English only.
  • Versus Multiplayer only.
  • Not available to download in Germany, Korea and Japan.
  • This build is a snapshot of a work-in-progress game and can be prone to normal game development issues.
  • Glitches, hitches, and even crashes may be present.  Some Xbox Live features may not work correctly. 
  • For updates on content and events, come back to the www.gearsofwar.com or read the in-game Message of the Day.

EA Access Free For Xbox Live Gold Members This Week on Xbox One

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/entertainment/xbox-one/live-apps/ea-access?ocid=EAA-E3-EACOM-EAA_Partner_EA_X1GDP_US&cid=EAA-E3-EACOM-EAA_Partner_EA_X1GDP_US

Looks like site is getting hammered should eventually work.
Awesome guess I'll try out titanfall for a bit Edit: looks like it won't let me download the ea access hub
a4a65ee7478a050d866cfcf066dc0ccb.jpg
I'm getting the error ... It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

Hoping it comes back soon!

[quote name="Hypertoken" post="12746129" timestamp="1434395436"]

I'm getting the error ... It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

Hoping it comes back soon![/quote]

It's still screwed, says there are zero games. Servers Probably getting hammered

GEARS OF WAR: ULTIMATE EDITION - BETA LIVE NOW!

Sign up at https://gearsofwar.com/en-us You can't miss the REGISTER TODAY tab. Must sign in with Xbox account.

Registration Requirements:

• You must own an Xbox One console.
  • You must have an Xbox Live Gold membership in good standing.
  • You must have high-speed internet access.
  • Must have enough storage space to download the Beta, which is approximately 7 GB.
Additional Details:

• English only.
  • Versus Multiplayer only.
  • Not available to download in Germany, Korea and Japan.
  • This build is a snapshot of a work-in-progress game and can be prone to normal game development issues.
  • Glitches, hitches, and even crashes may be present. Some Xbox Live features may not work correctly.
  • For updates on content and events, come back to the www.gearsofwar.com or read the in-game Message of the Day.
Apparently a friend of mine has already received his download code for the Beta. He is such an ASSHOLE. :)

yeah, same issue here. I was not able to install the app

sorry for the double post

I have the app,I can play games I have downloaded from the app,I can even open the app,but I cannot browse the games in the vault. Also I cannot find Titanfall on the market!

I have the app,I can play games I have downloaded from the app,I can even open the app,but I cannot browse the games in the vault. Also I cannot find Titanfall on the market!
Working now, downloading all the games I don't have except for NBA Live 15 and the trials. Titanfall is there.

Awesome guess I'll try out titanfall for a bit

Edit: looks like it won't let me download the ea access hub

Edit 2: It's working now
You start by playing campagin. Which kinda sucks. I liked the game alot better once I got through the campagin. I have much more fun on variety dlc maps

made a free one month of gold. Go to download a game.from.thenvault and it has a gold.price that's not free. Can anyone write a step by step, because I don't think I'm doing anything wrong unless you have to "subscribe" to it first

bread's done
Back