List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

For 360 GwG, you need at least a 1 month sub, and you'll always have access to the game even if your Gold expires.

For XB1 GwG, being Gold in any manner (trial or paid sub) allows you to purchase the game, but you need to be Gold to play it. Trials also work for XB1 Gold only sales.
I have to stay gold on x1 to play free games like ps plus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate spin to win

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/rewards/

You get credits for completing activities. Get 5 spins every week in the Spin to Win mini-game. Sign in with your uplay account. You can redeem the Edward outfit XBOX DLC with your credits.

image.jpg
In-Game: Edward Outfit (Xbox)

12,000 credits

can you post the other prizes? Trying to figure out if I should try to sign up, but its saying I have to sign in to view them
Real world t-shirts, temporary tatoos, foam brass knuckles, wristband, autographed poster, a bunch of digital stuff (wallpaper, AC soundtrack songs, train ringtone) and a bunch of things you can dump your points in to for sweepstake entries.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate spin to win

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/rewards/

You get credits for completing activities. Get 5 spins every week in the Spin to Win mini-game. Sign in with your uplay account. You can redeem the Edward outfit XBOX DLC with your credits.Edward Outfit (Xbox)

12,000 credits
I won 100,000 credits on the 3rd spin :D... I'm up to 144k!!! I could get a T-shirt but don't know if you have to pay shipping or not.

They may be UK only since the competition attached to downloading the outfits is UK only (oh, I hope I win, I need an Xbox One!).

By downloading this avatar item you are submitting an entry into ‘The Witcher 3 Custom Xbox One Prize Draw’, and are acknowledging you have read and accepted the official rules & privacy statement prior to entry. For full Terms and Conditions please visit xbox.com/witcher-3/terms

Last edited by a moderator:
TubiTV app is out now on Xbox One. Free, ad-supported movies and TV shows. It's like Crackle with a better selection.
This thing has some straight garbage on it as well. Robo Vampire for example. It's a complete Chinese Robocop rip off, complete with Jiangshi jumping vampires. IT'S AMAZING!

This article isn't new, but unless there's been a more recent announcement to the contrary not all hope is lost.
Nice ty but X1 Avatar editor more then 25% of stuff i got is missing anyway to fix this? I had so much stuff i miss some of it.

Edit: read the article its unknown its some guess work. It might happen but i hope the dash gets totched and rebuilt lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ty but X1 Avatar editor more then 25% of stuff i got is missing anyway to fix this? I had so much stuff i miss some of it.

Edit: read the article its unknown its some guess work. It might happen but i hope the dash gets totched and rebuilt lol
What is odd is that I'm starting to see some "Free Avatar items" ads on my :xb1:, so surely that means that Avatars will come to the new console?

What is odd is that I'm starting to see some "Free Avatar items" ads on my :xb1:, so surely that means that Avatars will come to the new console?
Remember there paid to advert and cost time and money to change 360 adds to x1. I wont hype myself this gen anymore but i do hope they come back. Hell maybe when ms pulled there day one drm avatars got a axe as well and on list to do's maybe later. I doubt avatars will boost console sales much so if they was smart they fix UI with overhaul then add gimmicks. My opinions and these companies shock me so often lately and not in a good way $7 for a ps4 theme now is the recent shock.

Remember there paid to advert and cost time and money to change 360 adds to x1. I wont hype myself this gen anymore but i do hope they come back. Hell maybe when ms pulled there day one drm avatars got a axe as well and on list to do's maybe later. I doubt avatars will boost console sales much so if they was smart they fix UI with overhaul then add gimmicks. My opinions and these companies shock me so often lately and not in a good way $7 for a ps4 theme now is the recent shock.
shouldn't be a shock.. people support it, so ofcourse they'r gonna keep pushing to see how far they can go.

really sad what gamers accept to get their fix. worse than junkies.

*notice how they've changed 'season pass' to 'premium'.. so they can make season passes, and second season passes.. pathetic *worse yet when i speak against these things at gaming sites; i'm the bad guy. sad it's not only supported, but adamantly defended)

I agree with you Dude009. COD for example, how can anyone justify dumping more than $60 into a game that is replaced yearly? Can you imagine if you had to buy season pass in madden just to update the rosters?

I rarely buy new games, cost aside there are usually updates and patches that make owning the game from day 1 pretty meaningless. Same can be applied to consoles. There's still plenty of people on all 4 360 Gears of War games that upgrading would be a waste of money. Christmas 2016 is when I'll finally break down and get a Special Edition GOW4 X1, by then hopefully they've ironed out all the issues.

The problem with themes is, imo, they're even more of a niche market than avatars. Plus, I'm not sure about PS4 but on the 360 you had to know about a website that had video previews and then hope someone had bought the theme you were interested in and uploaded it. Which was more work than most people were going to do, especially since I'd say 90% or more of users don't care about custom themes in the first place at least enough to pay for them.

The problem with themes is, imo, they're even more of a niche market than avatars. Plus, I'm not sure about PS4 but on the 360 you had to know about a website that had video previews and then hope someone had bought the theme you were interested in and uploaded it. Which was more work than most people were going to do, especially since I'd say 90% or more of users don't care about custom themes in the first place at least enough to pay for them.
Themes are not niche many at least buy a few and ps people buy way to many why they hit $7 now. Common sense is if stuff do not sell well nobody would make to sell. I bet x1 new ui might add pay themes back. I hope they add animated ones like sony does but better. Heavy Rain dynamic theme rules check vid.

[quote name="RiceQuakes Classic" post="12834355" timestamp="1438144328"]The joys of owning a PS4 and One...[/quote]

Ya kinda sucks, metal gear shouldn't have even been a cross platform game in the first place.

bread's done
Back