List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Free OnStar Hoverboard Avatar Prop

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/OnStar-Hoverboard-Avatar-Prop/00001000-671d-3243-cd7d-7616354e07dd

thumblg.png
It's on the dashboard now. Thanks for the link though.
It's in The Grid now.

There's an ad for Hitman: Agent 47 on the UK dashboard that has an avatar outfit.

I wasn't able to get it to download for my US account.

thumblg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Metro Last Night is showing up for free online but when you try to purchase it says $19.99. Haven't tried on my 360 since I'm dling How to Survive at the moment.

[quote name="Gideon68" post="12867461" timestamp="1439685004"]Metro Last Night is showing up for free online but when you try to purchase it says $19.99. Haven't tried on my 360 since I'm dling How to Survive at the moment.[/quote]

Can't you download in the background

How to Survive is on the X1 and Metro is on the 360. I have my X1 connected to my internet at the moment.

Update: It's still $19.99 on the 360.

[quote name="CodeTrader" post="12867481" timestamp="1439685970"]Make sure you click on "Buy Now on Xbox One" and not just "Download for Xbox One". I think the first one is just for the trial I believe.

xboxone.jpg
[/quote]

Crap
24c4ea40e8e6b0d30a5bd10dfe04a79b.jpg

Edit: I downloaded the full version using the smart glass iOS app

Win Snickers Branded Avatar Gear.

third_Prize_IMG.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/snickers/app_911515682221113

*SNICKERS® BRAND NFL 2015 GAME & SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WON’T INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. Begins at 12:00:01 PM ET on 8/3/15 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on 12/18/15. To play and enter, visit Facebook.com/SNICKERS or text SNICKERS to 87654. (At least 3 sent messages required per play/entry. Message & data rates may apply. Send STOP to 87654 to stop messages; send HELP to 87654 for help. Messages sent from automated system.) Open to individual legal residents of 48 U.S. & D.C., age 13 or older at time of entry.

I saw this posted on the Xbox Avatar Gear Forum.

If anyone doesn't want their avatar codes, I would like to have them. :)

The Plants vs. Zombies Table for Pinball FX2 is now available on Xbox One. If you own the Xbox 360 version, then the Xbox One version will be free.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Plants-vs-Zombies-Table/23994ca6-bfb7-47b4-90e9-9969e535f89d

If you own any other Pinball FX2 tables on Xbox 360, and there is an Xbox One version available it will be free for you.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/dlc/Pinball-FX2/0a8f5900-3b9f-4346-ad03-eccbeaa8355a?Page=1

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Dlc/Pinball-FX2/0a8f5900-3b9f-4346-ad03-eccbeaa8355a?Page=2

Also, there's a Red Lobster ad that has some Crab Claw Avatar Prop. I haven't seen it myself yet. Thanks to Nonaims on the Xbox Avatar Gear Forums.

redlobster.jpg

Update: I got it.

thumblg.png
THE CLAW!

So it says it takes up to 8 weeks before they send out the avatar codes...
I didn't even notice that part. That sucks.

When you win, does it says which avatar item you will get? Do you get all three items?

Would be great if the codes were universal/multi-use codes. I doubt it though. We'll see.

Hope I can get some. Haven't won yet. Only my 2nd day though.

The Plants vs. Zombies Table for Pinball FX2 is now available on Xbox One. If you own the Xbox 360 version, then the Xbox One version will be free.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Plants-vs-Zombies-Table/23994ca6-bfb7-47b4-90e9-9969e535f89d

If you own any other Pinball FX2 tables on Xbox 360, and there is an Xbox One version available it will be free for you.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/dlc/Pinball-FX2/0a8f5900-3b9f-4346-ad03-eccbeaa8355a?Page=1

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Dlc/Pinball-FX2/0a8f5900-3b9f-4346-ad03-eccbeaa8355a?Page=2

Also, there's a Red Lobster ad that has some Crab Claw Avatar Prop. I haven't seen it myself yet. Thanks to Nonaims on the Xbox Avatar Gear Forums.

redlobster.jpg

Update: I got it.

thumblg.png

THE CLAW!
pixar.jpg

If you going to do it then do it right :shame:

[quote name="FireReignDeath" post="12873802" timestamp="1439993644"]no, no, no, no. just let it go.[/quote]

Well we don't have bejewelled atm so will have to do for now and it's a full game fully free. Don't lie to us, you know you are gonna sing frozen songs while playing.

2 Games a month x 5 months left in the year = 10 games. Not exactly a breaking announcement, as we've known for a while we'd be getting 2 XB1 games a month. Not sure why they're making it seem that this is breaking news...
Should say it 1 month earlier when we got 1 new game and one of the prevous month for another month...

[quote name="sp00ge" post="12874670" timestamp="1440017724"]2 Games a month x 5 months left in the year = 10 games. Not exactly a breaking announcement, as we've known for a while we'd be getting 2 XB1 games a month. Not sure why they're making it seem that this is breaking news...[/quote]

They are trying to use bigger numbers in case some of us can't do math

Plus all future Xbox 360 Games with Gold freebies will be backwards compatible w/ Xbox One.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/4/9094731/xbox-360-games-with-gold-backwards-compatible

So really 20 free games. :)
May not start until November.

Backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 games is currently available on Xbox One for Preview Program members only. It will roll out to everyone in November, at which time there will be more than one hundred available games. In addition, all future Xbox 360 Games With Gold titles (starting in November) will be backwards-compatible.

Huh? It was announced in June that we'd be getting two new games a month for Xbox One, starting in July with AC: Black Flag and So Many Me.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/06/games-xbox-live-gold-members-get-even-more-with-two-new-games-every-month-on-xbox-one
I agreed with you, MS should say that then almost 2 months earlier. ;) Right now it's not a big news.

I don't know BC why so big attraction, I'm in the preview, but I bought XO to play new, better, more beautiful games on my console, instead old X360 games....

Are you going to be able to play those 360 GwG games on your Xbox One when your Gold runs out?
I would assume so, since you own the :360: GwG such that you can play them without gold on the :360: so I think it's a safe assumption for on the :xb1: also.

I agreed with you, MS should say that then almost 2 months earlier. ;) Right now it's not a big news.

I don't know BC why so big attraction, I'm in the preview, but I bought XO to play new, better, more beautiful games on my console, instead old X360 games....
Different strokes for different folks. I'm a huge fan of BC...

It let me sell my 360 knowing that I will just need one console to play all the games. Whether or not I actually do, it is nice to have. And with the free games for gold every month, maybe some 360 game I never played will showed up and I will like it. There is nothing bad about having more options. Rumor is that after they finish 360 games, original XBOX titles may also be able to be played on XB1. :D

May not start until November.

Backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 games is currently available on Xbox One for Preview Program members only. It will roll out to everyone in November, at which time there will be more than one hundred available games. In addition, all future Xbox 360 Games With Gold titles (starting in November) will be backwards-compatible.
I didn't even see that it started in November. Yeah, it says the same same thing right on xbox.com. I figured it was all future Games with Gold games from the date of the announcement.

Maybe some or all of the previous Xbox 360 Games with Gold releases will eventually be backwards compatible w/ Xbox One.

It let me sell my 360 knowing that I will just need one console to play all the games. Whether or not I actually do, it is nice to have. And with the free games for gold every month, maybe some 360 game I never played will showed up and I will like it. There is nothing bad about having more options. Rumor is that after they finish 360 games, original XBOX titles may also be able to be played on XB1. :D
I see, but I only changed to XO when finished all my X360 titles. Why should I buy a new console If I have tons of games for the old generation? If you buy XO you buy games for the new console, so you'll have more less time to play with the old ones, those that you never had time for. :D But yes more options/extras have more benefits, so this is a great thing, just I don't use it, like others the kinect. ;)

I see, but I only changed to XO when finished all my X360 titles. Why should I buy a new console If I have tons of games for the old generation? If you buy XO you buy games for the new console, so you'll have more less time to play with the old ones, those that you never had time for. :D But yes more options/extras have more benefits, so this is a great thing, just I don't use it, like others the kinect. ;)

I have some Rainbow6 Siege Closed Beta (starts 24/09/15) registration codes (you choose PS4/PC/XO). Guess what is the last letter in the code. 1 entry for 1 person.

bread's done
Back