List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

http://news.xbox.com/2015/08/xbox-one-gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-comes-with-gears-collection

Gears_Collection_HERO.jpg

By playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live from Aug. 25 through Dec. 31, 2015, you’ll get access to Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment in Backward Compatibility when it launches this fall.

games_with_gold.png

http://majornelson.com/2015/08/25/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-september-2015/

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Deer God ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of September. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from September 16th to October 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Tuesday, September 1st, Battlestations Pacific ($24.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through September 15th. Then on September 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Crysis 3 ($19.99 ERP) for free through September 30th.

Edit:

EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour is free to try this week for XBLG members. Just navigate to the Deals With Gold section on your Xbox One.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="SuperA187" post="12884292" timestamp="1440525807"]EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour is free this week for XBLG members. Just navigate to the Deals With Gold section on your Xbox One.[/quote]

ba2e4624de6f8c3c08f9907e91726f2d.jpg

games_with_gold.png

http://majornelson.com/2015/08/25/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-september-2015/

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Deer God ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of September. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from September 16th to October 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Tuesday, September 1st, Battlestations Pacific ($24.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through September 15th. Then on September 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Crysis 3 ($19.99 ERP) for free through September 30th.
I have to play TR again on Xbox One! Thanks!!!

Yeah I couldn't do it from my phone or computer via Xbox.com. I think you need to do it directly from your Xbox One. When you select the game it shows the discounted price and under that it says try it free, like a demo, but it's the full game. This week only.

It's a sad day so much for singing along, it was supposed to come out today then it just disappeared off the face of the earth. You can't search it and the old link is now invalid.

2b0a3fa3af70ff4d4c1bc4ab0cc1afa5.jpg

How will they know if you purchased it or not? What if you just get at Redbox or something?
I saw someone mention that you just need to play the game. Probably needs to be played while online so it can track that you played. I don't have either an Xbox One or that game so I can't try it. If anyone here tries, let us know if it works.

We already have three of the Gears of War games thanks to Games with Gold. GoW 2 seems to be the only one missing. Probably will be a future GoW offering.

Haven't seen the game available on Redbox. Maybe Gamefly.

I saw someone mention that you just need to play the game. Probably needs to be played while online so it can track that you played. I don't have either an Xbox One or that game so I can't try it. If anyone here tries, let us know if it works.

We already have three of the Gears of War games thanks to Games with Gold. GoW 2 seems to be the only one missing. Probably will be a future GoW offering.

Gamefly has it, I should get mine tomorrow... I'll update if I find anything out.

Isnt changing your locale to foreign marketplaces to get free stuff what got everyone banned from XBox Live before?
XO is region free, so you can change anytime the region by the setting menu without any risk.

The bann you are talking about was on X360, that's true.

Sadly Crysis 3 is a mess with the savegame file and mostly withthe last boss battle.

My game froze on the last part of the final boss and the savegame was gone.

Because the game was so look, gorgeous graphics, even in 3D, I started it again, trying to speed up a bit, with a new save. And after the first chapter, the savegame got corrupted again (unable to load), so my 360 pad flied to the wall.

I searched on the EA forums and the official answer at that time was that "the game was a little bit to much to be handled by the x360".

After a while I started it on PS3 but, I got bored and went to Youtube to watch the ending.

I did this with the Minecraft upgrade deal they had going. I already have GoW:UE but hopefully this works for those that don't.

F​
Y​
I​

Invites to the Gigantic Beta should be coming to an email inbox near you.  I had to link my Gigantic account to my Xbox account but after that I received my download key.

[quote name="chnandler_bong" post="12889208" timestamp="1440727041"]
F​
Y​
I​
Invites to the Gigantic Beta should be coming to an email inbox near you. I had to link my Gigantic account to my Xbox account but after that I received my download key.[/quote]
Where do I link it

Edit: Nevermind I got the email to link

XO is region free, so you can change anytime the region by the setting menu without any risk.

The bann you are talking about was on X360, that's true.
They are linked this stuff was said to be safe last gen then wham i hope they nab people cause nobody learns changing region is giving ms false info read tos you fools you breaking tos.

They are linked this stuff was said to be safe last gen then wham i hope they nab people cause nobody learns changing region is giving ms false info read tos you fools you breaking tos.
Where in the tos do you see this? The only thing I can find is this:

6. Service Availability.

a. The Services, Third-Party Apps and Services, or material or products offered through the Services may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered for a limited time, or may vary depending on your region or device. If you change the location associated with your Microsoft account, you may need to re-acquire the material or applications that were available to you and paid for in your previous region.

[quote name="chnandler_bong" post="12889216" timestamp="1440727315"]When I clicked the "Register for Beta" link in the invitation email I logged in and it prompted me to link the two accounts. Once I did that it sent me an email with the code to download.[/quote]

Gigantic looks friggin beautiful, however the game is bugged at the moment controls won't work in the tutorial

F​
Y​
I​

Invites to the Gigantic Beta should be coming to an email inbox near you. I had to link my Gigantic account to my Xbox account but after that I received my download key.
Do i just sign up to the Gigantic site and they will send a link or do i need to find beta sign up on the site?

[quote name="XxChrisxX" post="12891413" timestamp="1440814084"]Do i just sign up to the Gigantic site and they will send a link or do i need to find beta sign up on the site?[/quote]

You have to have already been registered for their beta. I have no idea where the signup link for that is now. Sorry

http://evolvegame.com/news/evolve-free-weekend-and-meteor-goliath-release

We’re very excited to announce that Evolve will be playable for free this weekend on Xbox One and PC. You can experience everything Evolve has to offer: Four Monsters, 18 Hunters across four unique classes, five game modes, 19 maps, and the newly released Hunt 2.0 - all playable for free this weekend. Following the free weekend, players that purchase the game will retain the progress they earn in the base game (not DLC unlocks).

Also this weekend, all Evolve players can experience the currently available DLC characters for free on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Starting at 12:01 AM PT on September 4, 2015 all Evolve players will gain access to the playable characters included in Evolve Hunting Season 1 and the playable Behemoth Monster for 24 hours. Starting at 12:01 AM PT on September 5, 2015, all Evolve players will gain access to the available playable characters from Evolve Hunting Season 2 for 24 hours.
In addition to the Evolve free weekend, the infamous Meteor Goliath (details below) will be made permanently available to all Evolve players, dropping absolutely free of charge on September 3rd, 2015.

bread's done
Back