List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Yeah, it looks like CAG screws up the links.

Copy/paste these:

itunes.apple.com/app/id536573701?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/app/id536567955?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/app/id572515682?mt=12

itunes.apple.com/app/id473647429?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/app/id473666509?mt=8
Let's try to limit this thread to free stuff on Xbox, okay? There are other threads for iOS and whatever.

[quote name="AriesDog" post="12911678" timestamp="1441879027"]Let's try to limit this thread to free stuff on Xbox, okay? There are other threads for iOS and whatever.[/quote]

We could turn it into an Xbox/PlayStation (non home items only "hahahha ya someone needs to fix that title since uh yaa Playstation home is long gone now"/ iOS thread :)

Anybody having problems downloading castle crashers? I was able to purchase it but its not showing in my ready to install list and I can't download it from the store because it only says pin.

Your Gigantic Closed Beta Invitation Keys:

Key 1: V2VFDBE-N4ZHYP-FWFTMKM-L3XAXQ
Key 2: EHA7PJA-SZNFFN-OEIA4VH-4LJ3EE
Key 3: UAXROXS-5OFHT7-I4OPOAA-AXZ2WY
Key 4: BHXROQC-KLZAV7-DEKYSCK-TOREBY

[quote name="G0NZILLA" post="12916174" timestamp="1442081416"]Missed the gigantic key drop. :[[/quote
They grabbed all 4? I'm sure someone can add more there is 4 per person

Your Gigantic Closed Beta Invitation Keys:

Key 1: 4MZLFW6-SPBHSD-IXJ6ATM-R4JWMQ
Key 2: 6AIEQ5X-XVBHWX-EJT5BQ4-QPQHOQ
Key 3: VWW6EUG-6CVHI3-NA6DQSH-N3C3DA
Key 4: O7YN7ZW-2QREHF-M2US7SO-TQHUHU

Did you see if it already installed?
Yeah. I checked my installed games and nothing. Even tried to search but it doesn't come up in the search either.

I saw that Tandjame was playing so I clicked on his link but all it lets me do is pin the damn game to the start screen.

Is there any way to add games to the download queue online like the 360?

Yeah. I checked my installed games and nothing. Even tried to search but it doesn't come up in the search either.

I saw that Tandjame was playing so I clicked on his link but all it lets me do is pin the damn game to the start screen.

one of many reasons i boot ps4 n buy on there instead. ms lost there way bad imho

It should be at the "ready to install" section, right side of the games. If not there, change region in settings to different, so UK or US and restart. Check the section again....

Anybody having problems downloading castle crashers? I was able to purchase it but its not showing in my ready to install list and I can't download it from the store because it only says pin.
Well, it's trying to charge me $15 even though I own the original over on the 360, so I guess you're doing better than me... but not by much.

For castle crashers all you have to do is download the trial then when you want to play online it ask to unlock full game goes to checkout at 0.00. Case closed wasn't that hard did it first day can't believe people are saying this is a issue lol

For castle crashers all you have to do is download the trial then when you want to play online it ask to unlock full game goes to checkout at 0.00. Case closed wasn't that hard did it first day can't believe people are saying this is a issue lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is working right then you don't need to download the trial. It wasn't working for several hours when it first came out. It did start working that afternoon. An easy way to see if the account you are using owns Castle Crashers on 360 is to check the marketplace either on 360 or Xbox.com. I had a lot of friends start new accounts with Xbox One or their siblings had originally purchased the game and they shared an Xbox 360, so they cannot get the game for free.

Here we go again....

16ca937c6823e7e0e37ae6caf2ff81e5.jpg

yes you are correct sir :) probably released earlier there. Its now downloaded to my Canadian xbox currently says like 3 stars on the store not a good sign. Kudos for informing us will see if it comes out today in NA
You're welcome! 2 stars here! :O Sometimes seems forget to upload games to different stores like Aritana and the Harpy's Feather which is still missing in my region's store, Hungary. :( I could buy it, but I hope will be cheaper here! :D

[quote name="renatto" post="12920367" timestamp="1442326559"]You're welcome! 2 stars here! :O Sometimes seems forget to upload games to different stores like Aritana and the Harpy's Featherwhich is still missing in my region's store, Hungary. :( I could buy it, but I hope will be cheaper here! :D[/quote]

I overheard that once you run out of lives then you hit a paywall not sure if it is true or not I am at work and just had time to download it and play like one match

[quote name="renatto" post="12921028" timestamp="1442344665"]I hope not! :O My girlfriend loves games like this![/quote]

Ok I played my hardest all the way to level 21 and that's where I'm stuck, I used all my lives but they come back every 22 minutes. I'll wait I'll gf comes tomorrow to see if I can get past the level but I'm a fairly experienced bejewelled fanatic so I doubt it.

bread's done
Back