List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Thanks for the TwitchCon avatar link. I don't have an Xbox One. If anyone gets an extra code, I'd love to have it.

Registered TwitchCon attendees get a special edition TwitchCon hoodie.

Those who can’t make it in person get a TwitchCon T-shirt. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^  Thanks for the news!  I wonder if that will be a trend going forward, offering the same game for :xb1: and :360: (when applicable) for free at roughly the same time.

^ Thanks for the news! I wonder if that will be a trend going forward, offering the same game for :xb1: and :360: (when applicable) for free at roughly the same time.
I'm not sure, hopefully they won't do it too much since starting in November all 360 GWG will be BC. Would be kind of a bummer to get two of the same game even if it is for different consoles. I haven't even played MGS: GZ from this month, I doubt I'll go back and play it on the 360. Plus I think more people would be willing to upgrade if the games are different and with an Xbox One you will be getting 4 games a month 2 for Xbox One and 2 360 BC.

Free Batman: Under the Red Hood (HD rental)

batman.jpg

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/movies/batman-under-the-red-hood/8d6kgwzl64qs

091515_xbox_social.png

Free TwitchCon hoodie if you watch at least 15 minutes of Twitchcon content on your Xbox One. Details:

For those of you who can’t make it in person, we’ve got you covered as well. All you have to do is watch at least 15 minutes of TwitchCon content on your Xbox One and you’ll receive a TwitchCon T-shirt for your avatar.

That includes content on any of the following channels:

Don’t forget to log into your Twitch account while watching so we can verify your viewing status.

Codes will be sent out after TwitchCon is over, so keep an eye on those inboxes!
Source: http://blog.twitch.tv/2015/09/twitchcon-swag-for-your-xbox-one-avatar/

Thanks for the TwitchCon avatar link. I don't have an Xbox One. If anyone gets an extra code, I'd love to have it.

Registered TwitchCon attendees get a special edition TwitchCon hoodie.

Those who can’t make it in person get a TwitchCon T-shirt. :)
i will later on if code is instant and ill send it asap, you posted loads least i can do

Renewed my Gold and dl Tomb Raider. I love this game. Already played it 3x on the 360. It's so satisfying to shoot someone in the head with the bow and arrow.

Anyways, there is a tile for USPS with 3 themes.

On-Star ad is back with a theme when you play a bejeweled type game. The avatar prop is still available.

Esurance ad is back with the avatar outfit.

Skylanders is also back with the avatar prop.

Strange, I got the Japanese Onigirl from their marketplace but it says that i already purchased the US version. Hope it works.

Looks like the Project Spark DLC is free already. Makes sense since they would just have to refund more people if they waited until tomorrow.

Project Spark DLC

I'm really curious as to how much they will actually refund people. I got the Starter Pack for $8 and it had a bunch of stuff in there that could add up to some good MSP.

I snagged Onigiri without knowing what it was...

Are their any more Japanese games that I can download from the site and play on my US system?

I knew it would be free eventually. Wonder if it is a temporary freebie like Games of Thrones or permanent like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

Going to grab both now. Thanks! :)

Star Wars Battlefront Beta from Australian Xbox Store can be download now: https://store.xbox.com/en-AU/Xbox-One/Games/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Beta/84dbe98e-302e-4597-9ea7-0082afb8cf68

If the link not works: Xbox.com Bottom left change region to Australia (if do with the link you are at the beta now) and search for Star Wars, there is the beta. :)
The Link worked for me, and I was able to "buy"(for free) the beta. However the D/L never started on my Xbox One....

EDIT: It did eventually start downloading after about 15 mins. So... its currently at 69% and its still 1:30 hrs before the beta opens!!!!! SO EXCITED!

[quote name="Hypertoken" post="12958855" timestamp="1444316539"]The Link worked for me, and I was able to "buy"(for free) the beta. However the D/L never started on my Xbox One.... EDIT: It did eventually start downloading after about 15 mins. So... its currently at 69% and its still 1:30 hrs before the beta opens!!!!! SO EXCITED!

I found this link http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/star-wars-battlefront has a link to the US beta, however I assume it won't be active until closer to the time the beta is released, in the next two hours. EDIT: Seems they've just removed that link. :( But I'll put it below in case its still going to work in the next couple hours.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Beta/84dbe98e-302e-4597-9ea7-0082afb8cf68[/quote]

Just switch region to Australia and play it I have for last two hours

[quote name="chnandler_bong" post="12958906" timestamp="1444318145"]Done, thanks. The demo better not have Aussie accents, or I'll be very slightly annoyed. :)[/quote]

Ya mate, oh crap it's Darth Vader! mate

bread's done
Back