List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Interesting that Logitech has a content pack release in Forza 6 and Project Cars within a few days of eachother.

I don't think you have to download all the Project Spark content that has gone free.  For me it all just shows up in the game already.

Interesting that Logitech has a content pack release in Forza 6 and Project Cars within a few days of eachother.

I don't think you have to download all the Project Spark content that has gone free. For me it all just shows up in the game already.
Are there more than 2 episodic adventures in Project Spark? I'm only able to see Conker and Dark Void even though I downloaded all the free dlc - Thanks

There's a Coors Light ad that has an old school button masher called Super Refresh-Men. 2-player co-op too. :)

I was planning to play all the way through to see if it possibly would offer some avatar award or something. I got to level 5 (final) and my Xbox froze up. Now I can't find the ad.

Found a video clip on YouTube for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmdYXyWMnCg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a Coors Light ad that has an old school button masher called Super Refresh-Men. 2-player co-op too. :)

I was planning to play all the way through to see if it possibly would offer some avatar award or something. I got to level 5 (final) and my Xbox froze up. Now I can't find the ad.

Same thing happened to me. At least the game was somewhat enjoyable.

I am not able to get these. Each time I try to purchase I get a credit card entry screen. I do have an active card on my account. I tried to search the US XBOX site and just ended up finding another costume collection for the hu-HU region. Anyone have a suggestion?

I am not able to get these. Each time I try to purchase I get a credit card entry screen. I do have an active card on my account. I tried to search the US XBOX site and just ended up finding another costume collection for the hu-HU region. Anyone have a suggestion?
Here are the US links. I'm not sure if it makes any difference or helps.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/DOA5LR-Costume-Catalog-LR18/7df42e64-d665-4d71-b8e2-344195befe37

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/DOA5LR-Costume-Catalog-LR17/3d1052de-d76f-4f52-bc37-c5ef70ee4042

On the xbox.com you need a PP or a CC/BC added to your account to buy a 0.00 price item even it's seems free. For the "real" free items you don't need. If still can't buy it do it on xbox at the game in the store.

Halo 5: Guardians – Promotional REQ Pack

DH7TX-7D7MP-VFXRG-XGRQ6-TGK2Z

993YK-PPV4V-4JFYD-2GM9J-FGWDZ

QCTXK-JW76K-TWG3C-WDQ99-VQH2Z

CMJ6T-QHWM6-PFY24-H9P4K-RPMYZ

PJGY4-2T9RJ-946DH-92V27-34DCZ

You can get unlimited codes:

Go to the H5: Guardians Experience website. 
http://experience-halo-5-guardians.xbox.com/experience.html
Enter the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + J to open command console
Type the command hdv.getToken();
Wait till it loads and select the code. Should look like this: hdv.token = XGFTX-T7HW2-PMVXT-GF3JK-2QKQZ
Redeem it on Xbox.com

all the codes you posted have been lurked. what does the code give? where do you type the command hdv.getToken(); ?
I assume in Chrome, after you type Ctrl + Shift + J. That opens a console where you can type commands.

EDIT: works fine in Chrome.

I had already tried replacing hu-HU with en-US - the site redirects back to the hu-HU version. I still get the same payment method page, even though it is for a zero amount. Guess I am stuck not getting these, but it would have been fun.

Sorry for the foreign links. I'm in Hungary and I'm keep checking the marketplaces, so changing between US/UK/HU or whatever to get the new stuffs as fast as possible.  :beer:

Sorry for the foreign links. I'm in Hungary and I'm keep checking the marketplaces, so changing between US/UK/HU or whatever to get the new stuffs as fast as possible. :beer:
No worries! Usually just changing the link to en-US would correct the snag, but this time took a bit more. I would rather struggle a bit for a good freebie than not get it at all! Thanks for sharing!

No worries! Usually just changing the link to en-US would correct the snag, but this time took a bit more. I would rather struggle a bit for a good freebie than not get it at all! Thanks for sharing!
The same thing happens to me with links posted on here. Probably some browser cookie or something is redirecting links to whatever your default country is or the last foreign link you visited. Visit a Hungary link, any future Xbox 360 links (even if it has en-US) will redirect to Hungary addresses. :)

Can anyone explain how The Walking Dead will work? I've only ever played it when Episode 1 was free. Do we have to download each episode individually or is there like a season pass where it's all in one file?

You have download each episode. If you buy the full game it will say those episodes are free but you still have to download each one. Load it up and download from the game screen is the easiest way to do it.

I remember playing that on my dash last Winter. I completed it, but I don't think it gave me anything. I double-checked my "purchase history" & don't see anything Coors related.

Yeah but this is the same company that only gave epiosde 1 of the raven out as a gwg before.
Yeah, that did kind of suck that they didn't just give all the episodes. Episodes 2 and 3 were on sale for $2.49 each a few times. Maybe they'll have another sale.

http://xbldb.com/offers/006-e23

http://xbldb.com/offers/006-e24

I never played all the way through that game. It was a bit buggy. Maybe I might play it through one of these days.

Although The Raven is a similar episodic game to The Walking Dead, it was actually made by a different company. :)

But then again, the "same company" you are talking could be Microsoft. So yeah, they did screw us. :p

Yeah I ment Microsoft. i know that the games were two different companies. While all games is this style has bugs and slow downs the Raven was horrible. Story was ok but the controls were horrible. This is the first game since resident evil for ps1 where i got stuck on a corner and couldnt get out cause of the werid camera angles. I can kina forgive resident evil for that as that was one of the first games to use those crazy camera angles but the raven has no excuse in this day and age. Thats just something that shouldnt be happening.

Yeah I ment Microsoft. i know that the games were two different companies. While all games is this style has bugs and slow downs the Raven was horrible. Story was ok but the controls were horrible. This is the first game since resident evil for ps1 where i got stuck on a corner and couldnt get out cause of the werid camera angles. I can kina forgive resident evil for that as that was one of the first games to use those crazy camera angles but the raven has no excuse in this day and age. Thats just something that shouldnt be happening.

bread's done
Back