List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

OFF:

EA have added their first backward compatible title to the EA Access Vault.

From today, EA Access subscribers will be able to download and play the Xbox 360 version of Plants vs. Zombies as part of their subscription, suggesting that - as EA has alluded to in the past - that more Xbox 360 titles will be added to the service in due course.

It would be cool if they made the vault have access to retro ea games also. It would be great if you could play some old nes/SNES/sega games as well.

OFF:

EA have added their first backward compatible title to the EA Access Vault.

From today, EA Access subscribers will be able to download and play the Xbox 360 version of Plants vs. Zombies as part of their subscription, suggesting that - as EA has alluded to in the past - that more Xbox 360 titles will be added to the service in due course.
It's already been a BC game for some time now and just on sale a month ago, so this isn't much of a surprise.

It would be cool if they made the vault have access to retro ea games also. It would be great if you could play some old nes/SNES/sega games as well.
I'd take some Mutant League and General Chaos.

REDEEM YOUR TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION™: AGENT ORIGINS CODE TO RECEIVE FOUR FREE DIVISION AGENT GEAR SETS!

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/agent-origins/index.aspx

Note: You will not be able to redeem this key until the release of the full game. Any attempts prior to that will result in an error message.

Thanks to blinknot4
You can redeem the code for this now.

Redem on xbox.com? Mine didn't work. Maybe cause I'm from pal region? I really want the NYPD outfit...
Worked for me in the US. Redeemed at Xbox.com yesterday. The AGENTORIGINS codes needs to be used at the UBI website and then you will get a unique 25 digit code to redeem on your Xbox One or Xbox.com. I am sure you already did that, but just in case. :) Maybe it doesn't work in your region.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for me too. The only problem is when I copy and paste it from the email it copies a space in front of the code so I had to delete the space and re-add the last last letter to the code.

Finally it Works with a proxy and I redeem the code , but don't appear on xbox one / my games and app.
You can see the dlc on xbox.com or xbox one??

Thanks

Please put [DLC], [Full game], [Demo], [Trial] etc beside title so that we know what type of free content it is thank-you sir.
Usually do that, but this is only a "2x Multiplier" as the name describes it. In fact it's not a real "content". :wall: But free.

You can redeem the code for this now.
got the game last night and tried to redeem this last night and it said try in a week. i figured i would try again today and the code still works. this site is amazing when it comes to deals and free stuff for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Definitely works for current Gold members. Thanks a lot. Just remember, If you don't want to auto renew the membership, turn it off afterwards.
Is that means add an extra month to the end of membership?

I have gold till April 2017, but the name for this is GOLD Trial, a bit confusing.

Yeah, like the rest of us that took advantage of the Target.com PM. ;)
Sorry about the bragging. Thought maybe it had something to do with it not working for me. Also making myself feel better since I'm missing out on the 1 month freebie you all are getting. :p
I was a lazy slob this weekend so I didn't make it out to Target. :whistle2:( This is my jealous face. --> :)

i was able to get the free month, but it actually gave me 45 days instead.  Some people have reported getting 2 months instead of the month. FYI, i only have less than a month left before i did this.

Where do you find out about these betas? Is there a site or a list?
Im afraid no. There are a few, smaller I think. You have to find them on the internet. I mean If i like the Gears, I check their site often and when I see the beta is coming i write it here. You may like Cod and others Tomb Raider and anyone find something write it here or other smaller forums, maybe bigger sites share the informations (ign, gamespot..). People collecting the informations, but just for ownself and only a few share them...

This is the best/fastest place to get them! :beer:

bread's done
Back