List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Reposting this here

got the snack codes working

Bag 1

373315XXX

12: 18

Bag 2

373315XXX

09:39

Zip 90210

Simply change the XXX with 3 random numbers

I retry to took free joy ride turbo but when i try to insert KeyCAPTCHA,don't work.i Have joy ride for kinect and i like It,and i need this free game but now i don't retry ,i'm angry for this

Yesterday I noticed there was a "HAWKEN Exclusive Xbox Live Gold Free Bundle". It was $9.99 earlier that day for some strange reason. Now it looks like it isn't on there are all. Anyone know anything about that?

http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/StoreSearch?query=hawken

Oh and I don't know if it is anything special worth mentioning, but I saw that the Warzone Firefight is free during the Halo 5 free play days. I'm not sure if the Warzone Firefight is free all of the time or if it is a limited time freebie until July 5th.

http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/29/warzone-firefight-available-now-halo-5-guardians-download-halo-5-guardians-free-today/

Played a bit of Halo 5. Seemed pretty fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
renatto's Photorenatto
Today, 10:26 AM
Tried ATM with the original numbers in OPERA with a gmail.com email and worked well. :).
I retry with opera but my problem return,i haven't images to drag

My Firefox and Opera doesn't show Captcha images, tried dsiabled extensions and cleared cache and cookies but not work

I give my last JRT code to someone. Write the day of ny birthday. Just the day so 1-31. 1 entry for 1.

Yeah, I tried a few times yesterday, but couldn't get that damn captcha working, so I gave up.

Thanks for sharing the promotion and the codes.

Oh and I don't know if it is anything special worth mentioning, but I saw that the Warzone Firefight is free during the Halo 5 free play days. I'm not sure if the Warzone Firefight is free all of the time or if it is a limited time freebie until July 5th.

http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/29/warzone-firefight-available-now-halo-5-guardians-download-halo-5-guardians-free-today/

Played a bit of Halo 5. Seemed pretty fun.
Warzone Firefight is a "DLC" for Halo 5, but its free for everyone, its just that unti july 6th Halo 5 is free to play for all Gold Member (I have the game since before) yeah it says july 5th, but they announced that they gave another free to play day. so enjoy the game until July 6th :D

Hi, anyone have a spare code of Joy Ride Turbo, I´ven trying like a thousand times and got nothing I´ll appreciate very much Thanks!!

Boy I sure hope no one buying the chips expecting to get the game is mad when they see that the codes are all sucked away already. :)

I noticed in Firefox that Adobe/captcha was being blocked on the page. Enabled "this time only" and was able to get a code.

I keep getting there's a problem with my info error :( showing the example of the code & time stamp but its all correct as shown here, idk if anybody has an extra one they could PM me if possible?
373315XXX

XXX >>> any numbers

Like 373315111 and 373315666,

Worked 1 hour ago....

I tried many and I only get a "Wait! There's a problem with some of your info"

Trying

Code 1 373315xxx - 12:18

Code 2 373315xxx - 09:18

ZIP 90210

and still no luck.

any suggestions?

How do you get the captcha to work? I have the pieces right, but the site says "Wait! There's a problem with some of your info". All fields are filled in.

Edit: Figured it out. The captcha will not recognize correctly in Firefox or IE. It will work in Chrome.

Friendly reminder to use your Bing Rewards toward the upcoming summer sale on July 5th! You can earn at least 28 points per day, and often times more than that with quizzes and using Microsoft Edge. For 325 points, you can redeem a $5 Xbox code, and for 650 points a $10 code. Easy money you could use for a free game!

Friendly reminder to use your Bing Rewards toward the upcoming summer sale on July 5th! You can earn at least 28 points per day, and often times more than that with quizzes and using Microsoft Edge. For 325 points, you can redeem a $5 Xbox code, and for 650 points a $10 code. Easy money you could use for a free game!
Is that $10 Windows Store gift card basically the same as the $10 Xbox gift card? Why does the Xbox gift card cost more points(930)?

I tried many and I only get a "Wait! There's a problem with some of your info"

Trying

Code 1 373315xxx - 12:18

Code 2 373315xxx - 09:18

ZIP 90210

and still no luck.

any suggestions?
Are you replacing the "X's" with 3 different numbers like this 373315725? Replace the "X's" with numbers and try again.

Is that $10 Windows Store gift card basically the same as the $10 Xbox gift card? Why does the Xbox gift card cost more points(930)?
It is, yeah. I've used it before. They email you a code, which you can immediately copy-and-paste to redeem on the Xbox site. I'm not sure why the Xbox cards cost more, considering it all goes to the same place, thanks to Microsoft's blanketing between PC and console.

It is, yeah. I've used it before. They email you a code, which you can immediately copy-and-paste to redeem on the Xbox site. I'm not sure why the Xbox cards cost more, considering it all goes to the same place, thanks to Microsoft's blanketing between PC and console.
Well I'll be using those from now on. I've been saving for the $10 Xbox card but this one is a better deal. Thanks.

Anyone else have a problem connecting to Xbox Live with Joyride Turbo? It won't use my avatar or connect for a multiplayer game. Maybe the servers for a mostly forgotten game are overwhelmed.

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]373315XXX
XXX >>> any numbers[/size][/font]

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Like [/size][/font][font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]373315111 and [/size][/font][font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]373315666,[/size][/font]

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Worked 1 hour ago....[/size][/font]
This ended up working for me, but only in chrome, it wounldnt go past the captcha in ie, firefox, or safari for me

I think I just found the reason (or at least one of them) that the Xbox cards cost more. You get a whole year to spend those and only 90 days with the Windows card.

You have 365 days to use it. Says that directly on the redemption page
Apparently not as this is what I got in the email -

28095341855_41dab86d0f_z.jpg

Also it says it expires on October 2nd 2016 on my Microsoft account page.

guys i have a question regarding xbox credit. sorry if this is not the place -

So i recently got a gift card which i redeemed and my account says i have 20$ . Also right under that i have another 10$ (for fallout 4) and it says it will expire on a certain date. My question is how do i specifically use these 10$ to buy a game? when i select the buy option it just shows me the 20$ and add a credit card option.

sorry for the noob question, but any help would be appreciated.

guys i have a question regarding xbox credit. sorry if this is not the place -

So i recently got a gift card which i redeemed and my account says i have 20$ . Also right under that i have another 10$ (for fallout 4) and it says it will expire on a certain date. My question is how do i specifically use these 10$ to buy a game? when i select the buy option it just shows me the 20$ and add a credit card option.

sorry for the noob question, but any help would be appreciated.
When you spend credit from your Microsoft account on the Xbox Store, the system will automatically use the credit that will expire the soonest. So, you simply have to buy 10$ worth of items from the Xbox Store.

bread's done
Back