List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Check your Xbox messages if you have played Halo 5.

You might have a code for Halo’s iconic Warthog in Forza Horizon 3.

I just played Halo 5 during the free play weekend.
Played it, but nothing yet... :( Did you preorder it? Are you sure you get it for that Halo 5 weekend?

I have 2 codes for Pit Beta. I don't wanna try it, so let's quote for get 1...

I haven't received my code for the warthog, and I have played halo 5 slot, hell I own the limited edition of the game. Guess it shows up in a few days I hope

Not 100% sure this goes here but I think some of you would find it interesting. Bing Rewards has now become Microsoft Rewards. You still get points for searching on Bing. You can now also earn points for using Microsoft Edge as your default browser. Also now you can earn points for buying stuff from the Windows and Microsoft Stores. This includes Xbox digital downloads. So worth signing up for even if you're not interested in Bing or Edge. After a week I had enough points to get $5 in Xbox credit. (You could also choose lots of other rewards from other retailers.) Used it to get Pac-Man 256.

https://www.bing.com/explore/ms-rewards-announcement
Thanks to another CAGer I started visiting Bing rewards each morning before work and got a year of XBOX Live in a few months. There is also 1 month Live amongst a bunch of other rewards. It takes a few minutes to get all the possible points each day and they add up pretty quick!

Played it, but nothing yet... :( Did you preorder it? Are you sure you get it for that Halo 5 weekend?

I have 2 codes for Pit Beta. I don't wanna try it, so let's quote for get 1...
It was just a guess. I think someone in the XBL deals thread said that it was from that. I just assumed it was from that.

I do also own Halo MCC, so maybe it's because of that. I don't own Halo 5 and I haven't pre-ordered any games.

The Xbox message says...

Thanks for being a loyal Halo fan! Redeem this code to unlock Halo’s iconic Warthog in Forza Horizon 3, releasing September 27th.

Update - Found some more info about it.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_gonegold

The M12S Warthog CST will be available at launch for Forza Horizon 3, and will be sent as a free download to everyone who has played either Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One. Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of September 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was just a guess. I think someone in the XBL deals thread said that it was from that. I just assumed it was from that.

I do also own Halo MCC, so maybe it's because of that. I don't own Halo 5 and I haven't pre-ordered any games.

The Xbox message says...

Thanks for being a loyal Halo fan! Redeem this code to unlock Halo’s iconic Warthog in Forza Horizon 3, releasing September 27th.

Update - Found some more info about it.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_gonegold

The M12S Warthog CST will be available at launch for Forza Horizon 3, and will be sent as a free download to everyone who has played either Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One. Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of September 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.
I hope, Ill get mine! :) crossedfingers

My girlfriend, who has never played a Halo game outside of her accidentally being signed in while I was playing, received the message. Meanwhile, I've played all of them. Never got it. So weird how they pick and choose.

Today I got this message from Xbox Live:

Thanks for playing Forza Motorsport 6. You now have free access to the new Ford GT LM. Redeem on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode.

Anyone has the same message? I want to know is that car for FM6? Because I don't have the game....

Thanks for playing Forza Motorsport 6. You now have free access to the new Ford GT LM. Redeem on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode.

Anyone has the same message? I want to know is that car for FM6? Because I don't have the game....
Yes, it's FM6 DLC. Did you play it during the free play 2 weekends ago?

[font='Segoe UI', Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for playing Forza Motorsport 6. You now have free access to the new Ford GT LM. Redeem on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode. [/font]

Yeah I got that as well, but I got it before Le Mans race in June. Nice to see that ppl has a chance to get it it still

I thought the warthog code would come through email, but it comes through your Xbone messages, don't forget to check there.  I got mine yesterday.

I thought the warthog code would come through email, but it comes through your Xbone messages, don't forget to check there. I got mine yesterday.
Yeah I know that and I'm using xbox app on my phone so I get instant notification if I have new message on my xbox, but thanks anyway for clearing it up for me and everyone else :)

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

Does anyone who downloaded the free horizon (360 GwG) DLC know how to actually access it? I downloaded and installed it but cannot find it....

You have to go to the auto show to buy the cars with credits. You can do this after you get the first race bracelet. Bascially the dlc let's your purchase those cars you don't own them in game just yet.

Got my Halo Warthog code an hour ago via XBox Message, so they're still sending them out. Although, I just got Halo 5 a few weeks ago so I may have been one of the last on their list, not sure.

Thanks for being a loyal Halo fan! Redeem this code to unlock Halo’s iconic Warthog in Forza Horizon 3, releasing September 27th: 2G3T2-TR3RK-3C9YP-HP4JC-WGCTZ

I hope who ever get the code says thanks, I'm not taking it since o have it already

Posted by using Tapatalk for Android

bread's done
Back