List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I can't buy this CodeTrader, but i found that only new players can get this
I logged into my son's account and I was able to get it with his account. Thanks for the info about it only being for new users. That seems to be be what the problem was. I guess since I already owned it then I couldn't get this.

Free Gears of War 4 Horde Booster Code plus male and female avatar t-shirt codes.

Just enter the sweepstakes at http://mygearsmomentsweepstakes.com/ and you should receive the codes in your e-mail. Not instantly, but it should be within a few hours or within the day sometime. I just put my name and e-mail.

Saw this posted at XAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Totino's Frozen Party Pizza have some Gears of War 4 promo. You enter a code and get exclusive content.

https://www.totinosgearsofwar4.com/

Starts October 1st.
I think this would be US only :whistle2:( (the codes on the monser cups and another code-thing was US only too - so I never got a chance to get one code - that makes me a little bit sad cause I´m a big gears fan...).

But thanks anywhay CodeTrader for the info ;)

Free Gears of War 4 Horde Booster Code plus male and female avatar t-shirt codes.

Just enter the sweepstakes at http://mygearsmomentsweepstakes.com/ and you should receive the codes in your e-mail. Not instantly, but it should be within a few hours or within the day sometime. I just put my name and e-mail.

Saw this posted at XAG.
Thanks! Workn'! :)

PS: code has a "Something went wrong" error in us/uk/hu region...

using Bing Points, what's the difference between the xbox digital gift card and the windows store gift card besides the xbox card being cheaper?

using Bing Points, what's the difference between the xbox digital gift card and the windows store gift card besides the xbox card being cheaper?
Same, just different names for different audiences.

Microsoft credit, xbox gift card, windows credit, they are all using same system.

Bing Rewards also gives MS credits, which can be used on MS store, xbox store and some other departments of Microsoft.

Saw this posted at XAG.
Does the Booster Code not work until Gears comes out or does it need to be entered in-game? I get this when I try to enter it on Xbox.com: "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

The male shirt code worked fine.

Does the Booster Code not work until Gears comes out or does it need to be entered in-game? I get this when I try to enter it on Xbox.com: "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

The male shirt code worked fine.
The assumption we're going with is that, closer to release or on release, the booster code will become active.

Finally you can purchase using microsoft links

d5aeb1f4a7c70f08f243e2f87257617e.png

Thanks for everyone above for their diligent hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Horde Booster Pack can now be redeemed, as can the Totino's Codes (both via website to get the XBL code and on xbox.com).
Yeap, the booster pack and avatar items worked fine yesterday. I have no idea about the Tontino codes, does it work if any numbers for the site? Thanks in advance and all the best

OFF TOPIC:

[SIZE=9.5pt]Horde Booster code[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]Male Avatar t-shirt code[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]Female Avatar t-shirt code[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]HGKMH-GKVXC-X73FK-QYXHD-9V4CZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]CTPF9-6Y76G-243D6-DCYC9-Q3PPZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]329Y6-K2WKR-4TPM4-HFR7V-CY2QZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Horde Booster code[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Male Avatar t-shirt code[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Female Avatar t-shirt code[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]JD7TV-3MDR3-KMDCP-3GPHJ-G6GFZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]DY4X2-6R444-2RCTJ-XYFPJ-J7Y6Z[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]7PD7D-TRXMM-2P3VY-C2MGK-22TKZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]X9422-4DXT3-WWQFM-PQH6Y-KMQVZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]W6KG3-CC9YR-F6QY7-6J4CQ-6GJ3Z[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]4DXG2-YWRYT-2PFRQ-TCG2V-XKPJZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]PWYMJ-J3YDT-DJ9FF-Y9G3J-6DXKZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]CGF7R-WPM4V-RDYYR-744MF-CCHJZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]696YK-JJKDG-PMCQX-TRFYG-XQ2DZ[/SIZE]

GOOD LUCK Have fun!  :beer:

Gears 4 Female Avatar t-shirt code

9HC6J-TTR36-3QR2W-4P?YH-GYQDZ

Gears 4 Female Avatar t-shirt code

MXJH4-3VKMT-C?63K-C2WR6-3PFPZ

?=letter

F.Y.I. The Totino's Frozen Party Pizza Gears of War 4 promo codes are found on the outside of the boxes/packaging.

So... not telling you to go stand in the frozen food section and enter them on your phone... but I did. ;-) Got the codes in my email before I made it out of the aisle.

P.S. There is a gnasher skin that is exclusive to Walmart packs.

F.Y.I. The Totino's Frozen Party Pizza Gears of War 4 promo codes are found on the outside of the boxes/packaging.

So... not telling you to go stand in the frozen food section and enter them on your phone... but I did. ;-) Got the codes in my email before I made it out of the aisle.

The codes on the outside of the package are reusable as well, so no need to feel guilty that the person buying the frozen pizza is going to miss out. I tested the same codes with a different e-mail account and they worked again.

Oh and I bought my pizza. :)

Update

I'd like to make a correction. The Totino's codes may not be as reusable as I once thought. I was able to use the same codes a few times on other accounts and they worked. Now it seems those same codes no longer work. Either the codes I have used have been killed or they have a limited amount of uses per code.

I thought for sure they were reusable since they decided to put the codes right on the outside of the pizza bags.

The codes on the outside of the package are reusable as well, so no need to feel guilty that the person buying the frozen pizza is going to miss out. I tested the same codes with a different e-mail account and they worked again.

That is good to know. Thanks. That is why you are the pro.

I know I shouldn´t beggin, and normally I wouldn´t do it, but I´m from germany ander there we don´t have totino and we don´t have monster tins with gears of war codes. I think they are both US only. So if the codes are reusable (I´m so sorry that I am beggin now, but as a big GOW fan I have to...) please can someone share with me? :baby: :oops: :pray:

what are they promos for?

just skins, or the actual game?

If that's a reusable code can some1 share with us, who's not in the US? And/or tell the solution - activate or what - to get that "Extra"? Thank in advance!

I know exchanging codes is fun and all but maybe we should stick to free marketplace links. Im tired of checking and seeing its about codes. No im not trying to ruin everyones fun.

I know exchanging codes is fun and all but maybe we should stick to free marketplace links. Im tired of checking and seeing its about codes. No im not trying to ruin everyones fun.

Sometimes it happens, because it's a free content and relevant to Xbox. Anyway I see Your problem.

You´re right and I´m really sorry. But if they had not posted that the codes are reusable I would never beg for. That´s the only reason and a little chance to get this free content for me which I had to use. Hope you can understand me and other people outside the US. But anyway I wouldn´t do it again.

what are they promos for?

just skins, or the actual game?
just the skins:

1ST ON-PACK CODE ENTERED UNLOCKS ZOMBIE JD

2ND ON-PACK CODE ENTERED UNLOCKS ZOMBIE LANCER

3RD ON-PACK CODE ENTERED & BEYOND UNLOCKS ZOMBIE JD BOUNTY

WALMART EXCLUSIVE UNLOCKS ZOMBIE GNASHER

I'd like to make a correction. The Totino's codes may not be as reusable as I once thought. I was able to use the same codes a few times on other accounts and they worked. Now it seems those same codes no longer work. Either the codes I have used have been killed or they have a limited amount of uses per code.

I thought for sure they were reusable since they decided to put the codes right on the outside of the pizza bags.

Thanks for making it known, even if it won't help me ;) it can help others

Skickat från min SM-T561 via Tapatalk

Minecraft's latest update has added a new Chinese Mythology Mash-up Pack. The free trial seems to be built right into the game update. Just create a new world in Minecraft and you will see the Chinese Mythology World as an option to choose.

You can play around all you want with the trial, but you can't save anything you create unless you get the full version.

The full version sells for $4.99.

https://news.xbox.com/2016/09/24/explore-ancient-world-october-4-minecraft-chinese-mythology-mash-pack/

Also on Oct. 4, we’re delivering a free game update for all Console Editions that will bring even more long-awaited features to your game, such as:

New mobs: You’ll now find polar Bears (and their babies!) roaming frozen biomes
New items: Farm beetroots and keep yourself nourished with some healthy beetroot soup
Banners: Make beautiful banners to hang in your bases and spruce the place up
New terrain generation: You’ll find Igloos in Arctic biomes, Fossils buried underground, as well as different village paths and materials
New blocks: End Bricks, Beetroot, Grass Path, Frosted Ice, Magma, Nether Wart Block, Red Nether Brick and Bone Block

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/2016/09/24/explore-ancient-world-october-4-minecraft-chinese-mythology-mash-pack/#jH803hGA1QF6uuQj.9

So today, unsolicited, I got a code for an Operations Gear Pack for Gears Of War 4 from Xbox Live "for being a loyal Gears of War fan." I have the first 4 Gears games because I got them for free and I still haven't played any of them. Only the code doesn't work. I still don't even have an Xbone.

So today, unsolicited, I got a code for an Operations Gear Pack for Gears Of War 4 from Xbox Live "for being a loyal Gears of War fan." I have the first 4 Gears games because I got them for free and I still haven't played any of them. Only the code doesn't work. I still don't even have an Xbone.
Me too. I love when they do stuff like this. Also when there is cross over stuff like the warthog reward for Forza.

bread's done
Back