List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Can anyone tell me real quick, if Destiny Fireteam, Raid, etc works now with the Xbox Live free weekend. OR do we still need a Gold Sub to access these?

Edit: Xbox 360 btw...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you aren’t swayed by the gorgeous design, HDR graphics, and 4K Blu-Ray and streaming, here’s some extra incentive. We’ll give you 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game† when you order select Xbox One S consoles from MicrosoftStore.com… and you’ll also get FREE expedited shipping.* 

What are you waiting for? Make your purchase by December 31.

Your free expedited shipping promo code: 
wv3xt9o97

Your free expedited shipping promo code: 
f6gof8zdf

If you aren’t swayed by the gorgeous design, HDR graphics, and 4K Blu-Ray and streaming, here’s some extra incentive. We’ll give you 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game† when you order select Xbox One S consoles from MicrosoftStore.com… and you’ll also get FREE expedited shipping.*
What are you waiting for? Make your purchase by December 31.

Your free expedited shipping promo code: wv3xt9o97[font='Segoe UI', Segoe, Arial, sans-serif]Your free expedited shipping promo code:[/size][/font][font='Segoe UI', Segoe, Arial, sans-serif] [/size][/font]f6gof8zdf

Here is my code if anybody has a use for it

dj7qjevm6

Please make note of the region you guys are posting this stuff. Since I clicked on that link and didn't notice that it was United Kingdom, I hope I can still play it.

Please make note of the region you guys are posting this stuff. Since I clicked on that link and didn't notice that it was United Kingdom, I hope I can still play it.
For that link, you can replace "en-gb" with "en-us." I imagine this is the case with any content that is available in multiple regions.

My mistake. The region doesnt matter on XO so you can buy from any region. With x360 when you try to buy, the system will redirect you to Your account's main region.

Anyway You have to check all content before Purchase. Not for me, but for you.

There's a Dr. Strange Cloak of Levitation avatar prop.

...Found it through an advert (on XBox One). Watched the trailer, went to unlock and it just brought up popular items and it wasn't shown. So I went into Lifestyle and found Disney's Doctor Strange. It's the only thing (as of now at least) listed.

Just checked my progress on an achievement on http://www.trueachievements.com and got a popup window on the bottom right corner with a "claim your free Gigantic closed beta code now" message. Just like them on FB or several other way to get the code.

Here is mine: 6RWXX-FHYWR-2FFMW-9YJ6V-TJ2XZ

Xbox One Onesie - White & Black (Male & Female)

marketplace xbox com/pt-BR/Search?query=Xbox%20One%20Onesie&DownloadType=AvatarItem

Sorry, but i cant post link

We are happy to invite you to participate in the Steep™ Beta Early Access on Xbox One™!

The Beta Early Access will be live from
November 10th (2 AM PST)
to November 14th (11 AM PST)                                         

2M2Y6MMCHX9VXH2TPFYDD72GZ 

Kellog's 8 Free Avatar Items (Region Free)

Repost from: http://xboxavatargear.freeforums.org/kellog-s-8-free-avatar-items-region-free-i-think-p-t3936.html

Worked for my Dutch account so it is not only US.
8 free Kellog's Avatar Items.. Avatar gear lovers are blessed these last couple of weeks.

Link:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace?Brand=14397&noSplash=1
Couldn't download them on my Canadian account even when I changed the website region from US to Canada.

bread's done
Back