List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Brief Question. I saw on the PS4 thread that the "Tina" character for DOA5LR Core Fighters is free but I'm not able to find it on the xbox store to check. There are so many, many, tons of customes and clothes pack for that game that is almost impossible to find anything. Anyone knows?

ty!
PS4 gets a lot more free characters than us. They stopped doing the free characters on One some time ago, the last one being Momiji.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Turtle-Beach-Elite-Pro-Headset-DLC/00000544-f2ec-f2a3-c3dc-8947354e07f8?cid=SLink

thumblg.png

no your not self entitled a holes its not your fault microsoft plays favorites with the regions maybe its major nelson hes kinda a dick and he runs xbl

Can you get banned for downloading Kalimba? I feel like Microsoft would catch people for this and ban them because they've done stuff like that before.

Can you get banned for downloading Kalimba? I feel like Microsoft would catch people for this and ban them because they've done stuff like that before.
You are not using any form of VPN, heck you don't even need to change your region. Not sure what in there ToS you would be breaking.

I suppose if you break the tos but I just followed the link without changing my region or anything else and was able to download.

Well it's not as cut and dry like the Battle of Oman from back in the day, but I'm sure Microsoft doesn't want people double or triple dipping on the games with gold program by downloading games from other marketplaces. I'd guess that the chance to get banned is low but probably not worth the risk if you value your account.

I'm willing to bet that Kalimba ends up as GwG in the US sooner or later anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/Overcookedgame/status/804661721839337472

Free DLC (The Festive Seasoning) for Overcooked will be available for free on December 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea when the Titanfall 2 MP goes up? We all have to download the full game anyway so at best we will play something on... perhaps sunday?

bread's done
Back