List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Probably not the best place to ask this but if I use a Trial code towards Gold, can I buy something from the Marketplace from the Deals with Gold section?
As I know, not. That only allows you to play online. No deals and no GwG, but on XO you can grab the GwG games, but if it expires you can't use them.

As I know, not. That only allows you to play online. No deals and no GwG, but on XO you can grab the GwG games, but if it expires you can't use them.
you´re right. that´s the experience I made so far. No chance to get something, but on xbox.com you can grab the GWG (after login) and then play it on your xbox until your trial expires.

Were you still able to play Lego Marvel after your 2 day Gold trial expired and you reverted to Silver/free?
Yes, it was considered purchased unlike X1 GwG. Keep in mind, I purchased this in 2015. The system could have been updated to not allow this. Does anyone have a more recent experience to update us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forza + Change Racing @ Daytona
During this weekend’s Rolex 24 Hour Race, Forza will be hitting the circuit with the Change Racing team. You’ve heard about the team-up, which was announced earlier in the month, and this week Johniwanna had a chance to catch up with Change Racing team principle Robby Benton to discuss all things Daytona. The interview ran in Thursday’s Edition of Heavy Metal Affliction, and covers the Forza partnership, the making of the livery for the car (designed by our own Ayo Jube!) and Change’s racing plans for the 2017 season. In addition, as a celebration of this weekend’s race, today we’re sending out the Lamborghini Huracàn Squadra Corse car featuring the Change Racing GT3 livery in both Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 3. Don’t miss the story, and make sure you tune in to the Daytona 24 race over at the IMSA site!

Oh man! Thanks a lot. Where the heck did all of these codes come from. I picked The Wrestler this time. That one was moving.
WWE and Vudu have had promos running for last week or so. blu-ray.com's forums is a good place to keep track of digital movie promo type stuff, without having to wade through SD.

This code was temporarily invalid due to running out. Showing up valid again for anyone who couldn't use it before.

WWE and Vudu have had promos running for last week or so. blu-ray.com's forums is a good place to keep track of digital movie promo type stuff, without having to wade through SD.

This code was temporarily invalid due to running out. Showing up valid again for anyone who couldn't use it before.
Thanks for the heads up and I should have notice with the terms that were being used as promo codes.

Forza + Change Racing @ Daytona

During this weekend’s Rolex 24 Hour Race, Forza will be hitting the circuit with the Change Racing team. You’ve heard about the team-up, which was announced earlier in the month, and this week Johniwanna had a chance to catch up with Change Racing team principle Robby Benton to discuss all things Daytona. The interview ran in Thursday’s Edition of Heavy Metal Affliction, and covers the Forza partnership, the making of the livery for the car (designed by our own Ayo Jube!) and Change’s racing plans for the 2017 season. In addition, as a celebration of this weekend’s race, today we’re sending out the Lamborghini Huracàn Squadra Corse car featuring the Change Racing GT3 livery in both Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 3. Don’t miss the story, and make sure you tune in to the Daytona 24 race over at the IMSA site!
Thanks for posting this! I received the car in FH3 but it didn't show up in FM6, anyone else have this happen? Maybe it was FH3 only?

I received the car with exclusive livery in both games (FH3, F6).
Well I haven't received it in FM6. So I'm guessing that you are one of the few lucky ones that got it.
But since it needed a dlc pack in FH3 they sent out a Lamborghini Countach Horizon Edition to everyone one.

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

Well I haven't received it in FM6. So I'm guessing that you are one of the few lucky ones that got it.
But since it needed a dlc pack in FH3 they sent out a Lamborghini Countach Horizon Edition to everyone one.

They sending out these cars in waves, so maybe you are still in the queue...

On the console you can download The Rainbow Six Siege by now - because the free weekend - there is an Install button. It just showed up in Ready to install, so you can check there first. On the web I can't find....

I got invited to Ghost Recon Wildlands Closed beta and now I can invite friend. You need GOLD for Coop, but not for SOLO. Quote this post and later today I'll pick at least one person and send an invite. You need UBISOFT UPLAY account to play, so I'll need it for the invite. The beta starts tomorrow and the game is 22 GB.

DO NOT PM ME!

1 more left. 

I got invited to Ghost Recon Wildlands Closed beta and now I can invite friend. You need GOLD for Coop, but not for SOLO. Quote this post and later today I'll pick at least one person and send an invite. You need UBISOFT UPLAY account to play, so I'll need it for the invite. The beta starts tomorrow and the game is 22 GB.

DO NOT PM ME!
Awesome stuff Renatto!

I'm interested. If i happen to get an invite later, I'll repay by dropping a code here.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DO NOT PM ME!

I got 2 invites to give away aswell

I did not get invited to the beta so would be cool to have one of yours!

If anyone has another invite to the wildlands beta, I would appreciate if they would send one to me, the game looks like a day one for me, but would like to test game play first.

DO NOT PM ME!

1 more left.
Ew0k5AN0nomi5

For those that have been invited by other members ( TY Renatto), have you actually received a code from Ubi yet? I keep refreshing my inbox over and over. Nothing yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back