List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Got it, tried it on mobile when it first came out but never went back after all the updates. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it, tried it on mobile when it first came out but never went back after all the updates.
Same. Only I feel like I had terrible luck. I got it when there was no cloud save support. I bought lunchboxes and then lost my data when the app wouldn't open. Devs couldn't refund me nor could my carrier.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Fallout Shelter works just fine for me on XB1, still need to test it on Win10.

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

I noticed those awhile back. I don't own the Xbox One version of LEGO Dimensions, so I don't really know what they are. I guess they are game updates that normally download via the game when you play those minifigures. Seems the Xbox One version has them for anyone to download. Not much use without the LEGO set though. I don't think. I'll grab them all anyway. :)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/search/games?q=LEGO%C2%AE+Dimensions&devicetype=xbox

I noticed those awhile back. I don't own the Xbox One version of LEGO Dimensions, so I don't really know what they are. I guess they are game updates that normally download via the game when you play those minifigures. Seems the Xbox One version has them for anyone to download. Not much use without the LEGO set though. I don't think. I'll grab them all anyway. :)
Yeah, it's DLC that lets the new stuff work with the game. It'll always be free since you need the physical figures to even play it.

It's been good to me, with the exception of being able to purchase items. I'm guessing the DLC is not yet available.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

For some reason on my Xbox S Fallout Shelter got stuck at 0%, blocking every internet access on the router. I had to cancel it and everybody went smooth again for all devices.

Not sure why exactly but, it happened.

For some reason on my Xbox S Fallout Shelter got stuck at 0%, blocking every internet access on the router. I had to cancel it and everybody went smooth again for all devices.

Not sure why exactly but, it happened.
Downloaded without problem for me (S 500GB Fifa 17 bundle).

Can't believe I have missed that one. You can't see it on the store on xbox. I didn't own it either and have the ultimate edition of the game. Thanks for the tip

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

I never post on this website, I've been around for years just have no real input I'm always behind on the newest freebie, but I just wanted to thank the guys that are constantly updating this thread with the newest freebies on behalf of myself and all the fellow "lurkers"  its greatly appreciated thanks very much and keep up the awesome work ! 

I never post on this website, I've been around for years just have no real input I'm always behind on the newest freebie, but I just wanted to thank the guys that are constantly updating this thread with the newest freebies on behalf of myself and all the fellow "lurkers" its greatly appreciated thanks very much and keep up the awesome work !
Kind of You! ;)

Of course if you haven't noticed with the last two posts I thought it best to leave this here and make it clear that it's
FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND.

PSA: 

Xbox Live multiplayer access free for all without a gold subscription this weekend. STARTS NOW!!

Of course if you haven't noticed with the last two posts I thought it best to leave this here and make it clear that it's
FREE TO PLAY WEEKEND.

PSA:

Xbox Live multiplayer access free for all without a gold subscription this weekend. STARTS NOW!!
From 2/16 - 2/19 according to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/multiplayer-all-access

In the past, these have remained playable if you stay offline while playing the game after the event period ends. They eventually revoke access though. :)

Anyone new to Rocket League wanting to play with a vet, send me a request.  I play this game too damn much and would glad to help some newbs out.

Sorry for this but... where is the DLC of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed ?   ( Jedi Temple Mission Pack )  ( Hoth Mission Pack ) ( Tatooine Mission Pack) and others?

bread's done
Back